1-10
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6648|949

eleven bravo wrote:

southern california.
rdx-fx
+955|6607
They range from "Oh my god!" (10) to "Oh my god?!?" (1).

Though the trend over the last 10 years seems to be towards fatassery.
In that lone respect, England is a trend setter.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5052|Massachusetts, USA
Connecticut never has hot chicks, only cunts and retards. MA has some hot chicks, but most are grenades.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6670

One time I saw the hottest fat chick I'd ever seen. I mean, she was fat. But still. She was hot, too. I was very confused. I wanted to fuck her so bad. But she was fat. But she was still hot. My penis said yes and I was confused because it normally wouldn't say yes to a woman of her girth. Man she was so hot.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6755|Toronto | Canada

I'd rate it pretty high, 8-9 at least.  If I was into Asians at all it would be even higher
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6015|The Mitten
Yea, i put 8.
The college crowd kinda skews that, i think.
EE (hats
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6753|Oxferd Ohire

mtb0minime wrote:

One time I saw the hottest fat chick I'd ever seen. I mean, she was fat. But still. She was hot, too. I was very confused. I wanted to fuck her so bad. But she was fat. But she was still hot. My penis said yes and I was confused because it normally wouldn't say yes to a woman of her girth. Man she was so hot.
i had similar thoughts about a fat latino. . .
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Brasso
+1,549|6646

UnkleRukus wrote:

Connecticut never has hot chicks, only cunts and retards. MA has some hot chicks, but most are grenades.
cougar is creative with his insults

he also responds to facts
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"

blademaster wrote:

How would you rate the chicks in the area where you are from...
are you optimistic or pessimistic? lol
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6700|United States of America
The graph is skewed to the high end because we obviously only remember the 7-10s and barely notice and/or forget the mingers. Oftentimes, I say we're rather generous with our ratings on the 1-10 scale, as you rarely see an accurate distribution putting 5 as average. For this, and other reasons, I prefer the 0-1 (DO WANT - DO NOT WANT) scale.
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6611|Toronto-Canada

Winston_Churchill wrote:

I'd rate it pretty high, 8-9 at least.  If I was into Asians at all it would be even higher
this
lots of hot chicks in Toronto
UnkleRukus
That Guy

Brasso wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Fact: Every Connecticunt drives like a retard.

Proof of knowledge? Commuted into Connecticut for over a year. Every single driver with Conn plates would cut me off, make illegal passes, force me into the other lane. I have cheated death by driving in your shit hole state.

So excuse me for being a little bias against you misfits. I've had chicks in gigantic SUVs force me into oncoming traffic, old fucks in their Buicks flip me the bird as the blow through stop signs. I've had little shits who just got their licenses yell at me for going too slow, when I'm doing 10 over the limit. Every jackass from every walk of life down there is a full fledged retard. So fuck you, you piece of shit, I hope that entire state gets nuked off the goddamn map.

Last edited by UnkleRukus (2010-09-25 22:26:52)

Brasso
+1,549|6646

UnkleRukus wrote:

Brasso wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Proof of knowledge? Commuted into Connecticut for over a year. Every single driver with Conn plates would cut me off, make illegal passes, force me into the other lane. I have cheated death by driving in your shit hole state.

So excuse me for being a little bias against you misfits. I've had chicks in gigantic SUVs force me into oncoming traffic, old fucks in their Buicks flip me the bird as the blow through stop signs. I've had little shits who just got their licenses yell at me for going too slow, when I'm doing 10 over the limit. Every jackass from every walk of life down there is a full fledged retard. So fuck you, you piece of shit, I hope that entire state gets nuked off the goddamn map.
because you have driven with every "Connecticunt" ever and they are all idiots.  not a single one has driven like a regular person.  okay

edit: clearly you have not driven in new york or jersey sir

Last edited by Brasso (2010-09-25 23:50:30)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
UnkleRukus
That Guy

Brasso wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Brasso wrote:

because you have driven with every "Connecticunt" ever and they are all idiots.  not a single one has driven like a regular person.  okay

I've driven with enough to never want to be on the road with another one of you fucks again. As for the NY and NJ retards, they come up here, i live next to one of the largest colleges in the North East so we get them, and their wackjob parents too. CT should just cease to exist, you have the worst of both MA and NY. Terrible state filled with terrible people. It may be the richest in the union but its still full of assholes and douchebags.
Brasso
+1,549|6646

UnkleRukus wrote:

Brasso wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

I've driven with enough to never want to be on the road with another one of you fucks again. As for the NY and NJ retards, they come up here, i live next to one of the largest colleges in the North East so we get them, and their wackjob parents too. CT should just cease to exist, you have the worst of both MA and NY. Terrible state filled with terrible people. It may be the richest in the union but its still full of assholes and douchebags.
i am sorry to have offended you.  my bad.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5804|Catherine Black
This is a stupid thread. You're going to get 1s and you're going to get 10s no matter where you're from.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6594|Columbus, OH
My friend's japanese mom visited Columbus for the very first time. She commented on how everyone around here is fat. lol more cushion for pushin' I say.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6427|'Murka

San Antonio=fat chicks who had kids as kids
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6122|eXtreme to the maX
4/10 TBH

Very disappointed with Australian ass, either too skinny or way too fat, not much in between.
I'm guessing there is a lack of Hispanic content here May have to import my spanish ex-gf....

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2010-10-14 02:00:59)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6427|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

4/10 TBH

Very disappointed with Australian ass, either too skinny or way too fat, not much in between.
I'm guessing there is a lack of Hispanic content here May have to import my spanish ex-gf....
Come to San Antonio. There's plenty of Hispanic ass. Normally on just the first couple of chicks you see.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6122|eXtreme to the maX
Just a smidgen of hispanic is enough
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard