jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
I watched a prison documentary called breakout. Really ingenious escapes.

Good show that.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

when the split the yard up the chinese always get the rotten deal. sucks2bthem
I wonder where Norwegians get put.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

I think the op's story falls under the category of "what were you thinking."
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5999|Vortex Ring State

west-phoenix-az wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

you keep em on your lap with your finger on the trigger
Mine sits in my cup holder in the center console.  Or it goes in the pocket on the driver's door.
I usually wedge mine between the seats by my right knee - consistent and accessible.
you have a car with 3 seats up front?
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5036|Massachusetts, USA

Trotskygrad wrote:

west-phoenix-az wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Mine sits in my cup holder in the center console.  Or it goes in the pocket on the driver's door.
I usually wedge mine between the seats by my right knee - consistent and accessible.
Bench seats bro.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

C&c Ftw
Trotskygrad
бля

UnkleRukus wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

west-phoenix-az wrote:

Bench seats bro.
lol bench seats

yeah I know what they are, but they're sorta rare these days in vehicles other than pickups/vans

Last edited by Trotskygrad (2010-09-23 18:04:07)

Trotskygrad
бля

DBBrinson1 wrote:

west-phoenix-az wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/D … holder.jpg
hammerless!
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

Trotskygrad wrote:

hammerless!
it's not a revolver
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6105|eXtreme to the maX
I have somewhat made a career out of saying the things which need to be said but no-one else will say.
Not with total strangers though, generally.

I did stand up at the company Q+A and ask the CFO why he had secretly reinstated the share option and bonus schemes for the senior execs only and not the employees (we had a scheme which was in proportion to salary, it was cancelled for everyone at a certain point with an undertaking it would be reinstated as was if things got better).
That was fun.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2010-09-23 18:34:39)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Trotskygrad
бля

burnzz wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

hammerless!
it's not a revolver
concealed hammer, whatever
13rin
+977|6479

Trotskygrad wrote:

burnzz wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

hammerless!
it's not a revolver
concealed hammer, whatever
Correct!  Other cool features include a loaded visual indicator (you can see the rim of the casing through the slide), and if the magazine is removed, the pistol won't fire or cycle. 

Back pocket wallet carry. 

https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/DBBrinson/get-attachmentaspx.jpg
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5258|foggy bottom
i like having a thumb on the hammer.  i also like safety latches away from the trigger

Last edited by eleven bravo (2010-09-23 19:18:23)

Tu Stultus Es
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6645

steelie34 wrote:

my issue wasn't with anyone's particular race, it was the fact the kid was acting like the wrong race.  i can't stand seeing these punks driving around a nice suburb, acting like they're fucking gangsters in the hood.  i would love to take these little pricks to the ghetto and drop them off.  see how far they get walking home like that.  reminds me so much of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM8iT1UHnjI

meh, can't find an embeddable clip.  enjoy this instead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGy4NaODpNI
u prob. like this steelie from Harsh Times

Last edited by blademaster (2010-09-23 19:29:36)

eleven bravo
+1,399|5258|foggy bottom
doubt it.  anyone who thinks its instant death in the hood doesnt strike me as particularly street savvy
Tu Stultus Es
13rin
+977|6479

eleven bravo wrote:

i like having a thumb on the hammer.  i also like safety latches away from the trigger
No safety.  Heavy trigger pull though.  She's a close range gun with no sights.  The engineer behind this lil' gem made lugers.  It's honestly the tightest goddamn GUN I've touched.  Literally, the tolerances are so fine.

My Kimber (which turned out to be a unreliable pos) had the dovetail junk.  I liked it though.  Model 60 S&W rolls well too.  However that lil seecamp is my primary.  So easy to carry... Of course I'd shit myself wishing for RPG instead I ever needed to use it, but I am looking at practicality and ease of carry.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5258|foggy bottom
I used to own a hammerless luger 9mm
Tu Stultus Es
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6381|the land of bourbon

eleven bravo wrote:

doubt it.  anyone who thinks its instant death in the hood doesnt strike me as particularly street savvy
not instant death, but definitely a robbery.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

more like your ride on concrete blocks, amirite?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5258|foggy bottom
imagine how much more hardcore all those infants and toddlers and babies in strollers who live out there are
Tu Stultus Es
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

eleven bravo wrote:

imagine how much more hardcore all those infants and toddlers and babies in strollers who live out there are
and they moved to Utah . . .
Trotskygrad
бля

DBBrinson1 wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

No safety.  Heavy trigger pull though.  She's a close range gun with no sights.  The engineer behind this lil' gem made lugers.  It's honestly the tightest goddamn GUN I've touched.  Literally, the tolerances are so fine.

My Kimber (which turned out to be a unreliable pos) had the dovetail junk.  I liked it though.  Model 60 S&W rolls well too.  However that lil seecamp is my primary.  So easy to carry... Of course I'd shit myself wishing for RPG instead I ever needed to use it, but I am looking at practicality and ease of carry.
what Kimber?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5258|foggy bottom
this one fine ass mexican girl who had a fat ass monk I went to hs with moved to utah in our 10th grade year
Tu Stultus Es
13rin
+977|6479

Trotskygrad wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

what Kimber?
Ultra Carry II... Guns are the sex?  er... no.
https://www.frontiergunsandammo.com/catalog/images/ultracarrylg.jpg
Trotskygrad
бля

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

what Kimber?
Ultra Carry II... Guns are the sex?  er... no.
http://www.frontiergunsandammo.com/cata … arrylg.jpg
Why did you find it a unreliable PoS?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard