ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

tuckergustav wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

ya right like the two of you never said anything ever....i would bet my paycheck you have at least thought it.  so get of your high horses.
I haven't claimed perfection...

All I am saying is that I don't believe that allowing every thought you have in your head spew out of your mouth like word vomit is something to be proud of.
That's the most melodramatic sentence I've ever read on these forums.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5914|...

ghettoperson wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

ya right like the two of you never said anything ever....i would bet my paycheck you have at least thought it.  so get of your high horses.

All I am saying is that I don't believe that allowing every thought you have in your head spew out of your mouth like word vomit is something to be proud of.
WoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

*runs around with hands in air*

I WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

Jens the only woman you've touched is your grandma when you help her put her nylons on.

Yes, I get that it's a joke.  But it doesn't work BECAUSE YOU'RE HOPELESS WITH FEMALES
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
Kens pretty mean lately.

tuckergustav wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

WoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

*runs around with hands in air*

I WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
good job. that was easy
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6732|St. Andrews / Oslo

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Jens the only woman you've touched is your grandma when you help her put her nylons on.

Yes, I get that it's a joke.  But it doesn't work BECAUSE YOU'RE HOPELESS WITH FEMALES
good one
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

jord wrote:

Kens pretty spot-on lately.
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6389

DBBrinson1 wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

you keep em on your lap with your finger on the trigger
Mine sits in my cup holder in the center console.  Or it goes in the pocket on the driver's door.
I usually wedge mine between the seats by my right knee - consistent and accessible.
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

y'all must live in pretty shitty neighborhoods if you feel the need to carry a gun while you're driving?

Or is it one of those, "better to have and not need than to need and not have"?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

y'all must live in pretty shitty neighborhoods if you feel the need to carry a gun while you're driving?

It's like a condom in AvP.
jord
It is better to have it and not need it...
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6389

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

My neighborhood is not the best, but even if I did live in the best part of town I'd still carry. Crime happens everywhere, not just in bad neighborhoods. I choose to be prepared.
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

Yeah that's kind of a paranoid attitude though.  I mean, I'm a little troubled about flying in an airplane but I don't pack a parachute when I do.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6649
did she knock you out with her nose?
jord

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Yeah that's kind of a paranoid attitude though.  I mean, I'm a little troubled about flying in an airplane but I don't pack a parachute when I do.
A little paranoia is good. I'd rather be prepared, its not much effort to carry a weapon.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5914|...

I think if you tried to get on an commercial airplane with a parachute on...you might get locked up...lol
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6381|the land of bourbon
my issue wasn't with anyone's particular race, it was the fact the kid was acting like the wrong race.  i can't stand seeing these punks driving around a nice suburb, acting like they're fucking gangsters in the hood.  i would love to take these little pricks to the ghetto and drop them off.  see how far they get walking home like that.  reminds me so much of this:

meh, can't find an embeddable clip.  enjoy this instead:

Last edited by steelie34 (2010-09-23 13:10:28)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5237|Cleveland, Ohio

tuckergustav wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

id give someone more credit for the balls to say it then just think it and act like you aint thinking it.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
people who think a walk through the "ghetto" is instant death shows just how sheltered they really are
Tu Stultus Es
tuckergustav
+1,590|5914|...

11 Bravo wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

id give someone more credit for the balls to say it then just think it and act like you aint thinking it.
I don't doubt that for one second.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5237|Cleveland, Ohio

eleven bravo wrote:

people who think a walk through the "ghetto" is instant death shows just how sheltered they really are
yup.

well most kids here are little white sheltered suburbia gangstas
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

I like visiting the ghetto and mingling with minorities. I feel very safe because one time a Mexican told me I'm cool for a white guy and then an Indian agreed.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England

eleven bravo wrote:

I went Christmas tree shopping with my gf last year. She wanted to drive all the way out to a Home Depot in suburbia while I wanted to save the trip and go to one that was closer. The closer one happened to be in a grimier section of Queens. We're driving there and she realizes we're in essentially an all-black neighborhood. No big deal to me, it's a busy street and no one is going to fuck with you in broad daylight. She is almost shaking she is in so much fear. She hit the door lock button a good ten times.

Anyway, that Home Depot only had fake plastic trees, and I still don't want to take the forty minute trip out onto Long Island, so I head north towards a different Home Depot. Well we end up going the 'scenic route' through all the fucked up industrial sections of Queens, the type right outside of Citi Field that have no plumbing etc. Get our tree and go home. No big deal to me, if a terrific waste of time.

We head to her moms house later that night for dinner and she's recounting the day like its a war story. She's speaking of all the horrors of Queens and how it's such a shithole yadda yadda and how she was scared out of her mind. I laughed at her and her mom so hard. Difference between her and I is that she grew up on a private street set back about a half mile from the road. I grew up in the ghetto. We couldn't be more different when it comes to dealing with life situations
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

i once parked a Crown Victoria on the street by the Rose Bowl

[it was a used cop car, lol]
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
a black kid pulled a gun to my face and stole my bus pass when i was 9.  that was the last time I was a victim
Tu Stultus Es

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard