13rin
+977|6480

eleven bravo wrote:

thats not gangsta enough
yea... but the gangstas in my neighborhood still respect me... Pulled a shotgun on one a few years back.  Now we wave to each other in passing.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
confusing respect with fear.  nothing about gangbang fuckers should be described as respectful.
Tu Stultus Es
13rin
+977|6480
point taken.
*they did get pissed at me for spaying over their graffiti down the road before that 'incident'.

Last edited by DBBrinson1 (2010-09-23 10:07:49)

I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5238|Cleveland, Ohio
good job, john.  now she is going to go bang some black dude.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England

11 Bravo wrote:

my gf or the cashier?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
11 Bravo
Banned
prolly both
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5037|Massachusetts, USA

JohnG@lt wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

my gf or the cashier?
Both, at the same time.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Cool.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
UnkleRukus
That Guy
Story
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6596|Toronto-Canada
brah
tuckergustav
+1,590|5914|...

It might do several of you well to get punched in the face for making horribly racist, derogatory, and degrading comments to people...

Who gives a shit if you have a million black, hispanic, jewish, etc friends/family...

/rant

tuckergustav wrote:

It might do several of you well to get punched in the face for making horribly racist, derogatory, and degrading comments to people...

Who gives a shit if you have a million black, hispanic, jewish, etc friends/family...

/rant
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

eleven bravo wrote:

there are like 6 jews in LA and theyre either lawyers or in movies
Or lawyers in movies ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

tuckergustav wrote:

/rant
Why hide from the truth? Yes, it's a stereotype but it's also a valid one in this case. Long Island jews won't lift a finger to help anyone they feel they are paying to do work for them. I've worked for years in restaurants and bars and no one makes me run around like a servant more than a jewish person. It's just the way it is. Now, I could be all PC about it and not say anything at all but where does that get me? Unless confronted, the behavior will continue indefinitely.
-Frederick Bastiat
UnkleRukus
That Guy

JohnG@lt wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

/rant
Why hide from the truth? Yes, it's a stereotype but it's also a valid one in this case. Long Island jews won't lift a finger to help anyone they feel they are paying to do work for them. I've worked for years in restaurants and bars and no one makes me run around like a servant more than a jewish person. It's just the way it is. Now, I could be all PC about it and not say anything at all but where does that get me? Unless confronted, the behavior will continue indefinitely.
They have to learn how to be people somehow.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5914|...

I don't buy that you are doing a community service by making anti-Semitic comments.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York
I make jew comments like that all the time
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Poseidon wrote:

I make jew comments like that all the time
But it's ok because you're a jew
-Frederick Bastiat
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire

tuckergustav wrote:

/rant
so white male christians cant make jokes

you know it doesnt help when the black people at the college you go to for the most part fit black stereotypes perfectly
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
11 Bravo
Banned

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

/rant
ya right like the two of you never said anything ever....i would bet my paycheck you have at least thought it.  so get of your high horses.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

Why would you even say something like that in the first place?

Only 'organic' store around here that is expensive is Mothers Market.  All the other local and chain places are pretty fucking cheap.
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

RTHKI wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

/rant
so white male christians cant make jokes

you know it doesnt help when the black people at the college you go to for the most part fit black stereotypes perfectly
If christians can take jokes about their own religion then sure they can make jokes...
UnkleRukus
That Guy

11 Bravo wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

/rant
ya right like the two of you never said anything ever....i would bet my paycheck you have at least thought it.  so get of your high horses.
I Used to attend classes in the ghetto, every black person there smoked newports, 80% of the spanish chicks there had kids, were overweight or just general cunts.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5914|...

11 Bravo wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

/rant
I haven't claimed perfection...

All I am saying is that I don't believe that allowing every thought you have in your head spew out of your mouth like word vomit is something to be proud of.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6733|St. Andrews / Oslo

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

/rant
women
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard