Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
Last night I went to a small organic market with my girlfriend to pick up some dinner. The store was of course located in a rather upscale town since poor people can't afford to spend $50 on their meal (wasn't my idea either ). So we're checking out at the register and I start bagging our food to save time and to make sure it's done right. Cashier looks at me like I have two heads and says 'customers never bag their own food here'. So I lean over and whisper 'well, I'm not a Jew'. She immediately gets uber offended because, of course, she herself is Jewish. Oops. My girlfriend turns bright red and looks like she wants to crawl under a rock and die. So I'm forced to play it off, say I was joking, give her a fist bump etc and proceed to the car with my girlfriend chewing me out the entire way home.

Oh well. I still think it's funny
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State

JohnG@lt wrote:

Last night I went to a small organic market with my girlfriend to pick up some dinner. The store was of course located in a rather upscale town since poor people can't afford to spend $50 on their meal (wasn't my idea either ). So we're checking out at the register and I start bagging our food to save time and to make sure it's done right. Cashier looks at me like I have two heads and says 'customers never bag their own food here'. So I lean over and whisper 'well, I'm not a Jew'. She immediately gets uber offended because, of course, she herself is Jewish. Oops. My girlfriend turns bright red and looks like she wants to crawl under a rock and die. So I'm forced to play it off, say I was joking, give her a fist bump etc and proceed to the car with my girlfriend chewing me out the entire way home.

Oh well. I still think it's funny
people need to troll more IRL.

expect the ADL at your door any day now, she probably took down your Lic #
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
there are like 6 jews in LA and theyre either lawyers or in movies
Tu Stultus Es
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon
i almost got my ass kicked the other day doing something similar.  some ghetto-fabulous thug goes riding down the street blasting his rap music, and when he gets by me i tell him, "dude, you're white."  he proceeds to follow me while talking shit for almost a mile (i was on my bike,) finally saying he should just "reach under his seat and kill me."  i had to laugh in his face... he did end up just driving away.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
should have beat his ass
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

I'd say half my friends growing up were Jewish, there are a ton on Long Island and in this part of Queens. I've just gotten used to saying offensive things to them because it's funny. They of course always gave as well as they got. I'm 29 and still haven't grasped this whole adult self editing thing that most people do.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Trotskygrad
бля

steelie34 wrote:

i almost got my ass kicked the other day doing something similar.  some ghetto-fabulous thug goes riding down the street blasting his rap music, and when he gets by me i tell him, "dude, you're white."  he proceeds to follow me while talking shit for almost a mile (i was on my bike,) finally saying he should just "reach under his seat and kill me."  i had to laugh in his face... he did end up just driving away.
was he white?

and you don't put the guns under the seat, you put them in the glovebox and map compartment... noob
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
you keep em on your lap with your finger on the trigger
Tu Stultus Es
Trotskygrad
бля

eleven bravo wrote:

not if you have a manual like a true badass, you need 2 hands for that shit... and 2 feet
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon

Trotskygrad wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

was he white?

and you don't put the guns under the seat, you put them in the glovebox and map compartment... noob
yeah he was.  he was probably like 18 or 19, total wigger and a complete joke.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Trotskygrad
бля

steelie34 wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

was he white?

yeah he was.  he was probably like 18 or 19, total wigger and a complete joke.
that happened to me once, bunch of people rolling around shouting at people who walk, somebody I'm walking with shouts back.

Car pulls into someone's driveway, does a 3-point turn (lol), and comes back, slows down, then they throw a fucking tennis ball at us. I pick it up and throw it back. "Damn, we got attacked by the tennis team"
you gave the cashier a fist bump after the remark? LOLOL
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

you gave the cashier a fist bump after the remark? LOLOL
Yes. Yes I did
-Frederick Bastiat
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

They fist bump in upscale NY areas?

Oh god...
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

Democrats

SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6629|The darkside of Denver
I thought everyone in Hollywood was Jewish GS?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
jews did hollywood

literally
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom

SonderKommando wrote:

I thought everyone in Hollywood was Jewish GS?
only the rich guys
Tu Stultus Es
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
Organic market staff and semi controversial jokes don't mix well together.

Shoulda saved your money. Horde sir, horde.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6629|The darkside of Denver
So all the poor people are negros and mexicans?
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6548|Columbus, OH

FatherTed wrote:

jews did hollywood

literally
feggots run it now.

I was watching Band of Brother the other night and notices all of the gritty, soiled GI's had bleach white teeth. I was like feggs
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6637

eleven bravo wrote:

Sherman Oaks and the jewelry district.
13rin
+977|6449

eleven bravo wrote:

Mine sits in my cup holder in the center console.  Or it goes in the pocket on the driver's door.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
thats not gangsta enough
Tu Stultus Es
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6637

In Tennessee, you can have a gun rack on your truck...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard