KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

Harmor wrote:

New Your Times wrote:

An African-American woman who described herself as a chief financial officer, a mother and a military veteran said she was disappointed that Mr. Obama had not lived up to her once-lofty expectations.

“I’m exhausted of defending you, defending your administration. … I’m deeply disappointed where we are right now,” she said, adding that when she voted for Mr. Obama, she thought he would change Washington. “I’m waiting, sir. I’m waiting. I don’t feel it yet. … Is this my new reality?”
Source: http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2010 … ion-obama/

Ever wanted to hear a bunch of cult members finally realize their Messiah is a phony?  This is probably as close as you're going to get.

I'm going to go to hell for this, but this really lighten by day.  Wow, these guys were so fooled by this man its sad.  I hope everyone here isn't drinking the koolaid still.
You mean a politician somewhere, somehow, sometime promised a bunch of stuff and didn't deliver? OH MY GOD what has this world come to?

Obama was more charismatic than other politicians (especially for a President), so more people got 'fooled' (used loosely) by his charisma and campaign promises.

Harmor the bile you regurgitate from Drudge and Michael Savage is just as ridiculous as the notion that this is an isolated case, or only endemic to Obama supporters.

DERP DERP move along.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Harmor wrote:

New Your Times wrote:

An African-American woman who described herself as a chief financial officer, a mother and a military veteran said she was disappointed that Mr. Obama had not lived up to her once-lofty expectations.

“I’m exhausted of defending you, defending your administration. … I’m deeply disappointed where we are right now,” she said, adding that when she voted for Mr. Obama, she thought he would change Washington. “I’m waiting, sir. I’m waiting. I don’t feel it yet. … Is this my new reality?”

Ever wanted to hear a bunch of cult members finally realize their Messiah is a phony?  This is probably as close as you're going to get.

I'm going to go to hell for this, but this really lighten by day.  Wow, these guys were so fooled by this man its sad.  I hope everyone here isn't drinking the koolaid still.
You mean a politician somewhere, somehow, sometime promised a bunch of stuff and didn't deliver? OH MY GOD what has this world come to?

Obama was more charismatic than other politicians (especially for a President), so more people got 'fooled' (used loosely) by his charisma and campaign promises.

Harmor the bile you regurgitate from Drudge and Michael Savage is just as ridiculous as the notion that this is an isolated case, or only endemic to Obama supporters.

DERP DERP move along.
Yeah, but, but, he has to believe that republicans are always right and do what they say, and Dems are always wrong, and lie about everything, otherwise his world will fall apart. There can be no middle ground Ken! dont you know that by now????
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5238|Cleveland, Ohio

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Harmor wrote:

New Your Times wrote:

DERP DERP move along.
what a fucking dick you are.  you lefty libs preech being open minded but you fuckholes on this forum sure go out of your way to be huge fucking assholes to lowing, harm, etc
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
what you dont think it was ironic that he was calling some dems a bunch of cult members? he is as brainwashed by his political party of choice as anyone could be.
11 Bravo
Banned
so what?  are you the worlds dem defender?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

not a lefty lib.

How is me pointing out that stupid people being fooled by politicians is not endemic to one side or the other of the political spectrum being a dick?  Sorry if I have no compassion for people that get played by either political party.  Maybe if you're 16, not if you're 30.
11 Bravo
Banned
its they way you guys do it to these guys.  its fucking stupid.  yall jump on me for shit well read your own fucking posts.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina

Macbeth wrote:

I support the death penalty and am pro choice. I guess that makes me pro-death.

I rather the child be aborted than have to pay for the social services to make sure the kid doesn't become a burden/criminal/etc.
Same here...  I just believe that the death penalty should very limited in its use.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina

Stingray24 wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

... the death penalty ... tends to cost far more than life imprisonment.
Doesn't have to ... five .308 rounds for the firing squad is downright economical.  Oh but the serial killer who hacked up his victims shouldn't feel any pain or that's "cruel and unusual".
There are ways to make the appeals process more efficient.  Also, there are cheap forms of execution that haven't been ruled cruel and unusual -- like hanging and the gas chamber.  Also, I believe the electric chair is still legit.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada

11 Bravo wrote:

what you have to be hard to one side or the other to make observational points about it, thats retarded.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

Nic wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

what you have to be hard to one side or the other to make observational points about it, thats retarded.
this is the American way, lately . . .
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England

burnzz wrote:

Nic wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

this is the American way, lately . . .
I feel so unAmerican
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
Quick, pick a party and defend everything they do to the death!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Nic wrote:

Preaching to the choir
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
11 Bravo
Banned

Nic wrote:

you mean like the anti harmor/lowing/hj twats?  hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6000|The Mitten

11 Bravo wrote:

its they way you guys do it to these guys.  its fucking stupid.  yall jump on me for shit well read your own fucking posts.
I was gonna say something, but yea, this. Agument, internet, still retard, etc.

JohnG@lt wrote:

I feel so unAmerican
Yur ether Fer us or Agenst us!

/sarcasm
EE (hats
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

i like how on a local level there are no party affiliations.

if there were, the dog catcher would be republican - everyone votes a straight party ticket, because that's what their neighbors do . . .
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

11 Bravo wrote:

Nic wrote:

you mean like the anti harmor/lowing/hj twats?  hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I respect lowing. H/J is a total fucking moron. Harmor... is brainwashed and has a difficult time seeing outside of his box but I'm working on him
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

I never really saw the point in making a DST so personal. No offense, but I don't care about you nearly enough to get angry at your views/thoughts on something. Unless you make it personal with me, I'll pretty much be nice to you even if I think your views are silly.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Personally, I think reciprocity and H/J are running neck and neck for least useful posters in this forum.
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

I like everyone.
Reciprocity
+721|6582|the dank(super) side of Oregon
after 4 years i don't need to be useful anymore.  as long as harmor makes stupid threads I'm gunna make stupid comments.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

flame war commencing in 3 2 1
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Macbeth wrote:

flame war commencing in 3 2 1
Over what?
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

How is me pointing out that stupid people being fooled by politicians is not endemic to one side or the other of the political spectrum being a dick?
You're so obviously a lefty, only a lefty says people are stupid.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard