Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6519|San Diego, CA, USA

New Your Times wrote:

An African-American woman who described herself as a chief financial officer, a mother and a military veteran said she was disappointed that Mr. Obama had not lived up to her once-lofty expectations.

“I’m exhausted of defending you, defending your administration. … I’m deeply disappointed where we are right now,” she said, adding that when she voted for Mr. Obama, she thought he would change Washington. “I’m waiting, sir. I’m waiting. I don’t feel it yet. … Is this my new reality?”
Source: http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2010 … ion-obama/

Ever wanted to hear a bunch of cult members finally realize their Messiah is a phony?  This is probably as close as you're going to get.

I'm going to go to hell for this, but this really lighten by day.  Wow, these guys were so fooled by this man its sad.  I hope everyone here isn't drinking the koolaid still.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6325
I guarantee this. They will Vett her out better than they vetted him. I guess she's " Josephine the Plumber " Get ready to hear from the IRS lady. I wish her luck but she " Asked For It " J.C.  better her  than me !
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5970|The Mitten

Harmor wrote:

I hope everyone here isn't drinking the koolaid still.
MMMmmmmm......

Cherry.
EE (hats
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
People fool themselves into believing whatever they wan to believe, just as you fool yourself into believing a Republican govt will bring a rain of dollars falling from the sky and the disappearance of all brown people overnight.

Anyone who thinks any govt can change the direction of a ship the size of the US in two years when its being sucked into a vortex the size of the GFC and two major wars is severely deluded.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
eleven bravo
+1,399|5230|foggy bottom
Obama 2012
Tu Stultus Es
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6376|North Carolina
...and this is why I vote for the lesser of 2 evils.  It's not that I believe any politician's rhetoric...  it's a weighing of flaws.  Clearly, this lady missed the boat on that one.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6119|'straya
Whats the "New Your Times"

If she truly believed that "when she voted for Mr. Obama, she thought he would change Washington" then she was clearly deluded in the first place.  Obama said "This country needs change", and the American people said "That's great, you do it. Come back in 3 years with a perfect country please".
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

the American people said "That's great, you do it. Come back in 6 months with a perfect country please".
Fixed
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Reciprocity
+721|6551|the dank(super) side of Oregon
if you guys hate obama this much after 20 months, are your heads going to explode once he's elected to his second term?  And then you've go 8 years of Hillary to look forward to.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5329|London, England

Reciprocity wrote:

if you guys hate obama this much after 20 months, are your heads going to explode once he's elected to his second term?  And then you've go 8 years of Hillary to look forward to.
Gotta say, I will troll you unmercifully if I ever hear you bitch about life under a Republican Congress/President etc. You're not even funny or annoying, you just take up space. Contribute or gtfo.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Reciprocity
+721|6551|the dank(super) side of Oregon

JohnG@lt wrote:

Gotta say, I will troll you unmercifully if I ever hear you bitch about life under a Republican Congress/President etc.
already saw that.  wasn't impressed.  so please fuck off.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6416|The Land of Scott Walker
Wait, Obama isn't going to pay my mortgage? /tears 
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6519|San Diego, CA, USA
"'Therapy session for disillusioned supporters'"...that was a good line.

Here's a humorous hit piece from the NRSC:

mcjagdflieger
Champion of Dueling Rectums
+26|6281|South Jersey

Morpheus wrote:

Harmor wrote:

MMMmmmmm......

Cherry.
I think the appropriate vernacular is purple drank
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

mcjagdflieger wrote:

Morpheus wrote:

Harmor wrote:

MMMmmmmm......

Cherry.
I think the appropriate vernacular is purple drank
grape drank
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5970|The Mitten
tastes like almonds.
EE (hats
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.
Mediocre, not worth complaining about.
13rin
+977|6450

Reciprocity wrote:

Meh... We'll see.  I've heard rumors of Hildo staging a coup in the primaries.  Either way, he's lame in about 42 days as the R's seem poised to crush the D's in midterms.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5970|...
The lady is an idiot.
inane little opines
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

dayarath wrote:

The lady is an idiot.
Too broad. Be more specific

Edit - I made a punny!

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-09-21 08:53:23)

-Frederick Bastiat
mcjagdflieger
Champion of Dueling Rectums
+26|6281|South Jersey
hahaha my gpop called this sexy ass girl who lives across the street from him a "dizzy broad" for parking in front of his house
13rin
+977|6450

Turquoise wrote:

...and this is why I vote for the lesser of 2 evils.  It's not that I believe any politician's rhetoric...  it's a weighing of flaws.  Clearly, this lady missed the boat on that one.
I think I may change my party affiliation over to the d's so I can do exactly this.  That way I can have a voice in their primaries and pick the lesser of the two asses.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5230|foggy bottom
better than voting for creationism
Tu Stultus Es
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6376|North Carolina

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

I think I may change my party affiliation over to the d's so I can do exactly this.  That way I can have a voice in their primaries and pick the lesser of the two asses.
We have open primaries in NC.  Because I'm unaffiliated, I get to choose which party's primaries I vote in per election cycle.  It works pretty well, IMHO.
13rin
+977|6450

eleven bravo wrote:

better than voting for creationism
My three biggies are pro-guns, anti-abortion, and no taxes.  Give me a D that would do that and I'd vote for em' over a religious nutter any day..  That's my main problem. 

Turquoise wrote:

We have open primaries in NC.  Because I'm unaffiliated, I get to choose which party's primaries I vote in per election cycle.  It works pretty well, IMHO.
No shit... I must do some research.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard