Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5795|Catherine Black
Zombies, Skeletons, Creepers, Spiders and Slimes.

Never run into a Slime though.

E: Oh and cows, sheep and chickens can trample your crops.

Last edited by Finray (2010-09-24 10:47:16)

https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5244|Cleveland, Ohio
nerds
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4975|Dundee, Scotland.

11 Bravo wrote:

nerds
rofl. gtfo the thread.

I've downloaded it twice now, still can't play it. keep getting

Login Failed
Play once online to enable offline.

halp

was being dum, got it now

Last edited by Camm (2010-09-24 11:06:14)

for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6744|Oxferd Ohire
register? buy?
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6006|The Mitten
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/31499/minecraftss1.PNG
What's going on?
You can also see the lighthouse atop my mountain, and the glass just below and left is the main entrance to my cave home.
EE (hats
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6779|PNW

On topic posts past this line:

------------------------------------------------------------
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6661

So, do zombies and other creatures just randomly walk into lavafalls? Is that why it's useful to have that next to your front door? They won't just go in through the door?
11 Bravo
Banned
sorry newbie but until they stop doing shit in other threads i will continue to shit here.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6779|PNW

I don't see any recent reports about that from you, so your argument excusing your own spam is void.

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

11 Bravo
Banned
well then maybe read some of the topics in the forum
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6779|PNW

I do, and we clean as many as we can in the spare time we have to do it. In this case, for the last time:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6661

mtb0minime wrote:

So, do zombies and other creatures just randomly walk into lavafalls? Is that why it's useful to have that next to your front door? They won't just go in through the door?
shieeeeet I just pulled a Dauntless on that one

Last edited by mtb0minime (2010-09-24 12:11:01)

Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5972|London, England

mtb0minime wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

They will probably walk into the lava trying to get inside the house, I dont think they can destroy things unless they are one of the exploding dudes
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Camm
Feeding the Cats.

Mutantbear wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

They will probably walk into the lava trying to get inside the house, I dont think they can destroy things unless they are one of the exploding dudes
After my first night, I got out my hole and found an exploding dude, mother fucker took two of my hp
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6661

Mutantbear wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

That's silly. I guess the AI is programmed as shittily as the graphics

I won't get minecraft, but I will get Lego Universe
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6661

Camm wrote:

Mutantbear wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

After my first night, I got out my hole and found an exploding dude, mother fucker took two of my hp
How much HP you get if 2 is such a big deal?
Camm
Feeding the Cats.

mtb0minime wrote:

Camm wrote:

Mutantbear wrote:

How much HP you get if 2 is such a big deal?
10hp
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5795|Catherine Black
2HP is nothing to lose from a creeper, if you have no armor it can kill you in one shot.

@Matt, I baited them, walked through the door and then up to the glass area. They always stay in line with you, so if you walk over the lava, they fall into it.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6006|The Mitten

mtb0minime wrote:

Mutantbear wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

gfx aint shitty, m89. their "unique".
(insert acii LOL here)

AI isn't terrible, it seems like a pretty basic find -> move -> attack script.

Although I turned my AI off, so i don;t have enemies spawning right now...
EE (hats
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5365|London, England
I downloaded this piece of shit. What's the point? I dug a hole, found coal, created my stone picks etc. and I've emptied out the top of a mountain without it collapsing on me (yeah, ok). Aside from lumps of black turds that I got out of what I think is sandstone (and the aforementioned coal), I haven't found anything besides stone and dirt. Should I be exploring outside until I find veins or should I just continue excavating this indoor pit in hopes of finding something? Are there any mine collapses or can I just continue raping and pillaging all the stone I find without consequence? Should I just dig straight down? What's the deal? And is there a wiki with formulas for crafting stuff?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6744|Oxferd Ohire

mtb0minime wrote:

Mutantbear wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

$10 a month..after you buy the game for 40
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6744|Oxferd Ohire

JohnG@lt wrote:

I downloaded this piece of shit. What's the point? I dug a hole, found coal, created my stone picks etc. and I've emptied out the top of a mountain without it collapsing on me (yeah, ok). Aside from lumps of black turds that I got out of what I think is sandstone (and the aforementioned coal), I haven't found anything besides stone and dirt. Should I be exploring outside until I find veins or should I just continue excavating this indoor pit in hopes of finding something? Are there any mine collapses or can I just continue raping and pillaging all the stone I find without consequence? Should I just dig straight down? What's the deal? And is there a wiki with formulas for crafting stuff?
sand and some type of stone falls. and the obv water/lava
there are caves but digging down will result in finding of coal, gold, etc

http://www.echidnatribe.org/Minecraft/crafting.php
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5972|London, England

JohnG@lt wrote:

thats basically the point

build stuff and dig holes
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6006|The Mitten

JohnG@lt wrote:

Sand and gravel "collapse", right now everything else just stays in place. You can bury yourself that way, be careful.

and there is a wiki:

http://minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Main_Page
EE (hats
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6661

You mine, and you craft. Geddit? lul

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard