Hunter/Jumper
+117|6361

UnkleRukus wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

jord wrote:

Negative criticism of fox should be done on an hourly basis not a weekly one. Its the only way it and others like it will be vanguished from being used as sources here.
If your lucky, one day soon all media will be state controlled
PS Do a BF2S search " FOX "
Chine has state controlled media and they're doing exceptional.
lol in what ? Would you want to be a Citizen of the P.R.C.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6503

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

mmmf mmmf mmmf
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5971|London, England

Whats your dad like
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6555|San Diego, CA, USA
2.8 miles.  ~5 minutes driving a maximum of 40 mph.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6661

Your dad's barbecue brisket is poison.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6745|Toronto | Canada

On days when I have class at 9 I have to get up at 6 to get there on time... just over a 2 hour commute
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5243|Cleveland, Ohio
brisket chili...i make...is good
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6503

^ off topic, reported.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6361
Pepole who don't live in N.Y. N.J. or CT. get an extra two hours of life to live each day.

Here I felt privileged because I could read on the Train. That's why I left NY in 88.  just came back here By accident really. Travailing from VT to VA. My BMW ( Ex wife's really ) blew an intake manifold gasket and by the time they fixed it I had a job and a GF in NYC. took me 15 years to get back out.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6655

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

I've done two modules directly on the UN, and most of my course relates to the UN, so I'd like to think I know quite a lot about it actually.
Tell us ! . .  .  silence .  .  .
What?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5265|foggy bottom
hey ghetto, the UN cant create a resolution utilizing NATO as a tool of enforcement, can they?  I dont think so.  Im having an disagreement with somebody in class
Tu Stultus Es
ghettoperson
+1,943|6655

NATO operates entirely separately from the UN. The UN can't force any countries to use force and neither can it tell NATO to. They only control the usage of the UN forces.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5265|foggy bottom
thought so.
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5265|foggy bottom
they would need to create a peacekeeping force like KFOR, right
Tu Stultus Es
ghettoperson
+1,943|6655

I think they just have to approve it or something, I'm not entirely sure. I *think* everything done by KFOR was entirely up to NATO, just the UN had to provide a mandate to make their use of force legal.

Last edited by ghettoperson (2010-09-21 12:52:09)

Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Pepole who don't live in N.Y. N.J. or CT. get an extra two hours of life to live each day.

Winston_Churchill wrote:

On days when I have class at 9 I have to get up at 6 to get there on time... just over a 2 hour commute
Location = Ontario | Canada
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6361

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Ya i know but are the masses ( thousands  )of people comutting along with you. or are you alone in a [b]temporary treck]/b] ? People here do it for 30 years...than die ! I think Boston and Baltimore are hellish too. at least when I drive through.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6361

ghettoperson wrote:

NATO operates entirely separately from the UN. The UN can't force any countries to use force and neither can it tell NATO to. They only control the usage of the UN forces.
this isn't news, I wanted to get some insight I wasn't aware of ! Ever been there ? The U.N. in NYC USA ?

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2010-09-21 13:23:16)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6661

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12427/wut.gif
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Ya i know but are the masses ( thousands  )of people comutting along with you. or are you alone in a [b]temporary treck]/b] ? People here do it for 30 years...than die ! I think Boston and Baltimore are hellish too. at least when I drive through.
Yep.  Everyone who has to drive into Toronto in the morning has the same brutal commute.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6361
must suck heavy in deep winter. thats why I was headed south. VT was brutal - 35 - 38 - 48 below!  a week of 25 below ! a month below Zero. Never went back.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6655

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

this isn't news, I wanted to get some insight I wasn't aware of ! Ever been there ? The U.N. in NYC USA ?
What the fuck are you talking about? I was answering a question GS asked me. I've been out front, never went inside. Why?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6503

https://img259.imageshack.us/img259/743/img4986m.jpg
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6661

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v26/39/23/2524923/n2524923_31083548_5663.jpg
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6503

https://img840.imageshack.us/img840/7008/img5218b.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard