Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6544|Long Island, New York
I'm assuming so far that he's the only character we've met that's "main". Don't think the black guy and his son are going to be a major part of the series.
this show looks awsum.. just set the dvr to get it
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6666|The darkside of Denver

Poseidon wrote:

I'm assuming so far that he's the only character we've met that's "main". Don't think the black guy and his son are going to be a major part of the series.
No, you've got Lori, Shane, Carl, and the black dude will come back much much later.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6480|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Hey, this was good.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6475

What's up with HUGE MASS OF ZOMBIES ON THAT ONE STREET?

I don't know why this bothered me so much, but what the fuck?
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Ultrafunkula

NooBesT wrote:

They had a conference growl.

Also what did the voice say in the end in the radio? Got only a few words here and there.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6743|Oxferd Ohire
the crowd was probably where the safe zone was . .
i dunno what they said either
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
SonderKommando
Voice says "hey you, ehy dumbass, yeah you in teh tank"

it's Glenn, whos awesome.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

SonderKommando wrote:

Voice says "hey you, ehy dumbass, yeah you in teh tank. you cozy in there?"

fixed

can't wait for this sunday's episode... and still can't believe the amount of gore they showed on cable TV with the horse being killed.

zombies are so different in different shows... in the 28 series, they're infected and turn within seconds (so essentially not really "zombies"). in the george romero ____ of the dead series, they're infected and turn within hours (depending on the person), and here they die of a "fever" and then come back aggressive
Brasso
+1,549|6636

Poseidon wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

fixed

can't wait for this sunday's episode... and still can't believe the amount of gore they showed on cable TV with the horse being killed.

zombies are so different in different shows... in the 28 series, they're infected and turn within seconds (so essentially not really "zombies"). in the george romero ____ of the dead series, they're infected and turn within hours (depending on the person), and here they die of a "fever" and then come back aggressive
28 days later infected > all other infected

also in the case of the horse.  if you watched closely they never chomped into any of the innards
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6475

Brasso wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

fixed

also in the case of the horse.  if you watched closely they never chomped into any of the innards
If you watched closely, the horse wasn't real when it died.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6743|Oxferd Ohire
i thought they died in romeros. meh
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
SonderKommando
Actually POS TWD zombies are much like Romero's in the sense that the bite gives a fever and flu like symptoms and depending on the person it could be hours or days before they turn.  Also, the people who've already died will then turn (die of natural causes or murder etc etc) as long as the head or brain arent destroyed.  For example, character A is shot in teh chest and dies, character B buries the deceased.  Character A is reanimated and stuck underground only to be dug up later and killed again.  (happens in comic, not gonna tell who though)
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Brasso wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

fixed

idk, I love the 28 days/weeks series and can't wait for the next one... while it's certainly more realistic, I think the george romero/TWD style is a lot creepier and really plays into the idea of the fact that they're "walking dead"
Ultrafunkula

Brasso wrote:

Yeah, I noticed that too. Just pulling out its content. Weirdos...
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
I tried not looking. I'm no PETA person, but I can stand to see humans killed on TV, not animals.

Although I really did feel bad for that zombie who Rick went back for.
Brasso
+1,549|6636

NooBesT wrote:

Brasso wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

fixed

If you watched closely, the horse wasn't real when it died.
dont be an ass babe

Poseidon wrote:

Brasso wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

fixed

idk, I love the 28 days/weeks series and can't wait for the next one... while it's certainly more realistic, I think the george romero/TWD style is a lot creepier and really plays into the idea of the fact that they're "walking dead"
there is no 28 months later as of october this year i think it was.  check the wiki article

edit: here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/28_Weeks_Later
http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.p … mp;count=0

Last edited by Brasso (2010-11-02 13:09:46)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
It's definitely planned. Do you really think he'd be stupid enough to not make one? The first two were hits, and actually really entertaining.

From what I'm reading on /Film, he's definitely down to direct, just not until 2012.

With this coming summer being absolutely ridiculous for movies, I can wait.
Brasso
+1,549|6636

Poseidon wrote:

It's definitely planned. Do you really think he'd be stupid enough to not make one? The first two were hits, and actually really entertaining.

From what I'm reading on /Film, he's definitely down to direct, just not until 2012.
uh ok
JahManRed
wank
+646|6634|IRELAND

NooBesT wrote:

I have read some of the comics online before watching this. Zombies groups happen when zombies follow other zombies because they think they know where the food is. They then pick up more zombies as they move which can cause a snow ball effect creating large groups.
SonderKommando

JahManRed wrote:

NooBesT wrote:

I have read some of the comics online before watching this. Zombies groups happen when zombies follow other zombies because they think they know where the food is. They then pick up more zombies as they move which can cause a snow ball effect creating large groups.
Herds.  scary stuff..
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5759|Roma
man its gory as fuck!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6477

SonderKommando wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

No, you've got Lori, Shane, Carl, and the black dude will come back much much later.
i appreciate you're a super fucking comic geek and everything and just LOVE showing off how you know about geeky comic books

but can you not use spoiler tags for anything that... you know... hasn't been televised yet?

it's like me dicking all over film threads that have been adapted from a book

HURF DURF I'VE READ THE BOOK SO IM GONNA SPOIL ALL THE FILM CONTENT FOR YOU INGRATES
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
the 1st episode repeats tonight on AMC   will watch it now.. so excited!! eeek!
SonderKommando

Uzique wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

i appreciate you're a super fucking comic geek and everything and just LOVE showing off how you know about geeky comic books

but can you not use spoiler tags for anything that... you know... hasn't been televised yet?

it's like me dicking all over film threads that have been adapted from a book

HURF DURF I'VE READ THE BOOK SO IM GONNA SPOIL ALL THE FILM CONTENT FOR YOU INGRATES
All of these people were in the pilot fuck wad.  Go stick a fucking teener up your nose faggot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard