Hunter/Jumper
+117|6360

burnzz wrote:

*their

for the love of all that is holy, turn on your spell checker, at the very least.

you*re just proving a stereotype if you don't.
For the love of all that is holy, capitalize the start of a sentence, at the very least.

You are just proving a stereotype if you can't.

PS When I type fast, I switch some letters around. Sometimes I don't catch it. Oopss - thanks tho !
                                                     /\
                                                      l

Like these two (  T s )  See ! I switched them, Dam it !
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6503

If you can't keep a level head this forum is not for you
jsnipy
+3,276|6529|...

burnzz wrote:

If you can't keep a level head this forum is not for you
this, proceed on topic please
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6722
at least only some retarded thigns come out of her vagina unlike her mouth.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6360

Cybargs wrote:

at least only some retarded thigns come out of her vagina unlike her mouth.
Leave your mom out of this. Don't derail thread please.

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2010-10-04 03:52:50)

rdx-fx
+955|6597

oChaos.Haze wrote:

Some of the dumber comments I've read in a while.
Which ones?  Care to elaborate, or content to blindly flail about?

oChaos.Haze wrote:

Obama, who has many faults, is eloquent, insanely intelligent, and outright anal about trying to not say the tiny, miniscule, pointless hot buttons that would send the crazies reeling.
"eloquent"?!  He carefully picks his words, yes.  He also tends towards filler noise (um.. ah.. err) when off-balance or frazzled. He comes across as more of a bumbling professor, and less of a great communicator.

When he's scripted, or delivering a monologue, he's an effective speaker. 
Unscripted, unrehearsed, and in unfriendly territory, he stumbles.

oChaos.Haze wrote:

It's quite apparent to anyone with a brain that his stuttering, and slow delivery are deliberately to try his best not to run into any loaded language that would instantly explode the "Obama is a Muslim" domain name sales.
Or that he's simply out of his depth on certain topics.
"stuttering" is "deliberate"?  Right.  Of course.  Because intentionally fumbling your words really makes a point.
"eloquent" speakers don't use filler noise, don't speak in fragmented partial sentences, don't trip over their own tongue, and don't come across as the absentminded professor.

Compared to Biden, Pelosi, or Bush - he's a brilliant speaker.
Then again, a chimp using sign language is eloquent next to those three.
Compared to Churchill, Reagan, or Lincoln - he's a half-assed speaker that should retake Public Speaking 101 at the local community college.

oChaos.Haze wrote:

Comparing Palin to Obama, while pointless, isn't even possible.  Being the leader of a community project in the Southside of Chicago, I can almost guarantee has more believable challenges, threats, and uphill battles than being mayor of Wasilla, Alaska.  Shit, being president of the Harvard Law Review probably has more requirements than mayor of Wasilla.  Fuck, being a manager at McDonalds requires more "real life" skills than mayor of Wasilla.
Are you intentionally forgetting she was Governor of Alaska?
Neatly flips your argument over on it's back when you include that bit of information, eh?
And even without it, a Mayor of a 10,000 person township has a few more responsibilities than a manager at a McDonalds.

Obama has a few traits over Palin.  Experience is exactly not it.
Pick any other trait, and you may make a convincing argument for Obama's advantage.
Obama's resume makes him the one barely adequate to be the manager of a McDonalds.
Community Organizer?  WTF is that?  Sounds like a jobless wonder putting down Self-employed or Consultant to explain the 8 lost years on his resume, between grad school and finally finding a real job.

oChaos.Haze wrote:

Palin is an outright joke bro, hope that kool-aid taste is worth it.  Put Hilary on stage in Debate with Palin.  Set no rules other than 2 mins a side to just argue.  Palin would maaaaaaaybe make it to the 2nd round.  Regardless of what you believe, you know that's true, I know it, and so does everyone else.  She's a high schooler trying to play in the NFL.
As an elected state official, Palin would be okay.  She is completely outclassed on the national political arena, true.
Then again, so is your junior first term Senator from Illinois cum President of the United States.
Ask 50% of the US population, and the rest of the world, what they think of President Obama's "eloquence" and "experience".
He's a fucking joke to the rest of the world, a political lightweight completely in over his head.
Amateur Hour at the White House: Part II - Back in Black

oChaos.Haze wrote:

She doesn't, never will, and never did have any attributes that makes her politician material.  She's a beauty queen who's gotten where she is by being pretty, saying dumb things and not acknowledging it, and sucking off whomever it takes to get a gig.
To a point, yes.  On a national level, she's qualified to be a bobble-head infotainment personality for a major network. And not much else.
On a state level (before the national spotlight went to her head), she was rather tough on corrupt GOP officials in Alaska, wasn't the expected pushover the oil industry expected, and was a decent anti-pork middle-of-the-road centrist politician.

Pre-McCain, she had it together on a state level.  The national spotlight fried her brain, though.
Abducted by aliens while in Arizona, heat stroke going from Alaska to Arizona, epileptic seizures induced by all the pretty bright lights during national speeches.. something screwed her head up

oChaos.Haze wrote:

There's no way in hell I will EVER believe that ignorant excuse for a figurehead has any place in our political system.
As a state Senator, or State official, she'd be fine.  If she found her way back to her pre-McCain self.

She'd be better advised to take a page from Hillary's playbook; Go get some real national experience as a Senator, a White House Cabinet position, or something less than El Presidente.  Hell, even Rahm "you're all DEAD!" Emmanuel seems to be following that playbook.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6411|North Carolina
Like Bush, Obama is somewhat of an accurate reflection of the average American.

Think about that for a moment.

It might give an insight into why a multi-lateral world is better than one ruled by a superpower.
13rin
+977|6485

Turquoise wrote:

It might give an insight into why a multi-lateral world is better than one ruled by a superpower.
Pray tell...  How is the Bamster an accurate reflection of the 'average American'?
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6411|North Carolina

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Pray tell...  How is the Bamster an accurate reflection of the 'average American'?
Well, first of all, Obama came from humble beginnings.  In that respect, he's actually more like the average American than Bush was.

Second, he doesn't have much experience in politics as compared to a lot of Congress.  Neither does the average person.  This may seem flippant, but seriously, he's viewing things from a perspective not that different from the average person as compared to how he would see things if he had been in the Senate as long as Biden had (or half as long for that matter).

Decades ago, political machines within each party essentially picked presidential candidates.  Nowadays, they still have influence, but the primary system can defy what the machine favors.

Hillary was the candidate more favored by the Democratic machine, for example.

Generally speaking, people vote for a drinking buddy in the president -- not a policy wonk.
SamTheMan
­
+341|5147|Stoke, England
typical americans
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6360

oChaos.Haze wrote:

Obama, who has many faults, is eloquent,.
He is eloquent, = ( vividly moving, fluent  ) Now who's drinking the cool aid ?

oChaos.Haze  wrote:

insanely intelligent, and outright anal about trying to not say the tiny, miniscule, pointless hot buttons that would send the crazies reeling. .
Yet he can't speak or pronounce simple two syllable words well. He is insanely intelligent yet can't remember how many states or what religion he is.

We want see his test scores, transscripts and  writings, But we cant. There secret now, ! Why ? On the above points, I believe you are being spoon fed and swallowing it all.

oChaos.Haze wrote:

It's quite apparent to anyone with a brain that his stuttering, .
Sorry but he doesn't stutter. ( involuntary repetition prolongations of sounds, syllables and words )

He adds filler words and sounds to give him time to think. You don't " Need time to think " if you are telling the truth and speaking your mind. He can't speak his mind in his own thoughts. If he does he hangs himself every time.

" The Cops acted stupidly " - " Americas a Great Country ! Help me change that ! " - "  They're just Clinging to their guns and bibles with antipathy to people who look different " - " I been to 57 states ! " - " My grand mother acted like a typical white woman " - " My uncle was at Auschwitz "

When the detective says "where were you the night of the murder, " Ahh ughmm errr " doesn't cut it. You only " Need time to Think " if your trying to come up a viable answer that you don't have, and lets face it. He isn't a quick thinker. So who is lacking a brain by your logic ?

oChaos.Haze  wrote:

and slow delivery are deliberately to try his best not to run into any loaded language that would instantly explode the "Obama is a Muslim" domain name sales. .
Some argument ! Your Honor my client must talk slow so he doesn't accidentally say where he hid the body and murder weapon ! lol Do you ever accidentally say your different race or religion. ? I Never do. Ever accidentally check the box that says you're an Eskimo when your at Motor Vehicle. Ever forget who you are ? I doubt it, I never do.

oChaos.Haze wrote:

Comparing Palin to Obama, while pointless,.
Both were political candidates for high national office.

oChaos.Haze  wrote:

Being the leader of a community project in the Southside of Chicago.
Actually he wasn't a leader and he wasn't elected to Acorn

The Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN)
aims to organize a majority consituency of low- to moderate-income people across the United States.

http://www.acorn.org/about/mission

and he wasn't elected to the Illinois State Senate or the United States Senate. Acorn had his opponents removed with a series of Investigations ! that were dropped after the elections.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2075850/posts

oChaos.Haze  wrote:

, I can almost guarantee has more believable challenges, threats, and uphill battles than being mayor of Wasilla, Alaska..
Yes He left it so much better than he found it. He did great work there. You want to move there now ? I dont think so.
actually here are some clips of acorn in action.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2075850/posts

Good stuff huh ? Palin was elected to Mayor had actual responsibilities and then elected State Governor, how weak that you deliberately omitted that.

oChaos.Haze  wrote:

Shit, being president of the Harvard Law Review probably has more requirements than mayor of Wasilla..
First he was a Law Lecturer ( that's like saying assistant Proff  sorry ) oddly enough "As president of the Harvard Law Review " He left a scant paper trail. His name doesn't appear on any legal scholarship.That's odd isn't it ? Its almost as if he was a Token Hawaiian . And 30 years ago the USA was falling all over its self to "level the playing field " Mayor is an elected political position where you have actual responsibilities, I believe obama spent some time debating against the aborted fetuses rights to sue its mother. Look it up ! its edgy stuff.

Second and more crucially, context makes a difference. When Obama was in the classroom, he was an assistant law professor. But if he says, I spent these years as a law professor—that's not true. So its fair to say that while he was in the midst of teaching, Obama was a technically a type of professor, even if he wasn't actually a professor by occupation. In fact he never had an occupation till he got on the public payroll. and No one can find all those Big Wall Street Firms he turned down.

oChaos.Haze  wrote:

Fuck, being a manager at McDonalds requires more "real life" skills than mayor of Wasilla. .
I doubt it but I never worked there, neither has Palin how about you ? That where you punched up your vocabulary ?

oChaos.Haze wrote:

Palin is an outright joke bro, hope that kool-aid taste is worth it. Put Hilary on stage in Debate with Palin. Set no rules other than 2 mins a side to just argue..
I would like to see that happen. Here is why. Hillary was supported in her senate race by people from Los Angeles. That says a lot in my opinion. Then she was appointed to her new position. She never worked a day in the private sector till willey got elected, she was hired at the Rose law firm the very next day. That sits well we you huh ? Now who's drinking Cool-aid ? MiShemale obama got a similar deal a $300k/year job at a hospital after the election. I forget does she have any medical background ? well heck its probley on the level Have another glass of goofy grape.

oChaos.Haze  wrote:

She's a high schooler trying to play in the NFL. .
by that comparison obama is in special ed holding up a ribbon that reads " Participant "

oChaos.Haze wrote:

She doesn't, never will, and never did have any attributes that makes her politician material..
and George Washington was a surveyor. go on

oChaos.Haze  wrote:

She's a beauty queen who's gotten where she is by being pretty, saying dumb things .
I would like to see some of the dumb things you think she said. You probably wouldn't want to go head to head on that category bo vs Palin would you ?

oChaos.Haze  wrote:

and not acknowledging it, and sucking off whomever it takes to get a gig.
This is more your line of argument. You were way out of your depth trying to use a word like Eloquent and look at the result. So I guess you out of $5 dollar words already.

oChaos.Haze wrote:

There's no way in hell I will EVER believe that ignorant excuse for a figurehead has any place in our political system..
I have the same feelings about b.o. and look at some of the peopel who do have a place in the system. We need to bust heads in DC the sooner the better.

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6691|United States of America
TL;DR topic, but if this is the case, I for one congratulate our Democratic president for winning.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard