=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6835
The LMGs were fine! they didn't need to change the accuracy at all. The support kit is like a superhuman kit now. I see people strafing(yes standing up and walking to the side) and owning groups of people with the LMGs now. It's rediculous. No skill anymore. Wanna see skill?
http://files.filefront.com/Supportexten … einfo.html
this is a video I made PRE1.2. If you learned how to use it, it was perfectly fine.
Gilgalad
Renaissance Soldier
+2|6779|Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Wrong.

The whole point of this thread and those videos (which most of you apparently missed) was to show that when you fire a support gun, you can see the normal deviation of the bullets, but the person watching you fire just sees those bullets going to the same spot, making it appear 100% accurate. The fact that the person in the video firing the saw is standing has nothing to do with this at all.
The 'deviation' may appear to the shooter in the video, but I referenced my own in game experience when making that statement. On Karkand, we got into the waterway stalemate and snipers were all over. I had already seen some of the godlike PKM shots made at me already (no sound effect either - I think I'd rather not hear the tank shell and get my my ability to hear support guns back). So I picked support as my kit and stood and sniped the snipers. Didn't even bother going prone. I eventually got killed for my brazen behaviour, but it shouldn't have even been possible.

P.S. Nice to know that your desire to ignorantly flame me was what drove you to registering in the forums. Welcome to the community.

Last edited by Gilgalad (2006-02-15 16:32:21)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard