Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

The new truck races was fun ... I chromed a Chevy Silverado SST and it looks sweet

I bought a R390 GT1 road car I thought I gift to one of you seeing as it cost less than 1 mill in the UCD, but it showed to be not tradable ... and unsellable      ... that you can't sell any car you want is quite annoying ...

@TopHat01: My pleasure
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
baggs
+732|6206

Varegg wrote:

The new truck races was fun ... I chromed a Chevy Silverado SST and it looks sweet

I bought a R390 GT1 road car I thought I gift to one of you seeing as it cost less than 1 mill in the UCD, but it showed to be not tradable ... and unsellable      ... that you can't sell any car you want is quite annoying ...

@TopHat01: My pleasure
Yeah i learnt that the hard way too, because the cars are valued in trading terms 'as new', the fact you cannot buy these cars 'as new' is completely stupid and yet another own goal scored by PD.
Varegg
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

Varegg wrote:

Not counting the cars that can't be traded and can't be bought of course, am looking for ...

*Honda Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98
*Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01
*Honda RAYBRIG NSX '00
*Jaguar XFR '10
*Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-II) '01
*Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01
*Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept '89
*Nissan MOTUL PITWORK Z '04
*Toyota ALTEZZA Touring Car
*Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '01
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5906|CA
Recently bought a Bentley Speed 8 but haven't used it yet - I heard it's a good car. I've also been trying out some different tunes for various different cars from the Tuning forums on GTP.  Those guys are pretty serious, and they seem know what they're doing. Check it out:
http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=136731

I'll keep an eye out for those cars Varegg.

Last edited by TopHat01 (2011-03-28 19:32:19)

Varegg
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

The tuning forum is ... and seeing as their wet dream came through a couple of weeks ago (adjustable gear ratios) I bet that part of the forum is going through some serious changes
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
PSN is Jord-000123 add me and send me awsm cars k thnx
baggs
+732|6206

jord wrote:

PSN is Jord-000123 add me and send me awsm cars k thnx
I added you, can't send you much in the way of cars at the moment as Varegg is next in line. Look in my garage tho and i'll share whatever you want to use.
jord
I want your fastest car ta
Varegg
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

Varegg wrote:

Not counting the cars that can't be traded and can't be bought of course, am looking for ...

*Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01
*Honda RAYBRIG NSX '00
*Jaguar XFR '10
baggs
+732|6206

Varegg wrote:

Varegg wrote:

*Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01
*Honda RAYBRIG NSX '00
*Jaguar XFR '10
I'll send you one of those tonight
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5906|CA
The seasonal events are pretty weak...hopefully they add all new ones on the 6th.
Varegg
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

TopHat01 wrote:

The seasonal events are pretty weak...hopefully they add all new ones on the 6th.
But still ... better to have those weekly updates than just the same old boring grinding the same races over and over ...

Do you have Matte Dark Silver or Charmeleon Orange baggs? ... if not I can send them over ...
baggs
+732|6206
Motul Pitwork Z '04 sent

I don't have either of those paints, so yes please i would like them
jord
Send me that vettel, ta.
baggs
+732|6206

jord wrote:

Send me that vettel, ta.
i can only share it you mug, the Japs patched the game and put a trade limit of up to 1mil Cr.

i'll load the game up now and share some of my finest machines
Varegg
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

baggs wrote:

Motul Pitwork Z '04 sent

I don't have either of those paints, so yes please i would like them
Right-O ... will send them later today

And tnx
jord

baggs wrote:

jord wrote:

Send me that vettel, ta.
i can only share it you mug, the Japs patched the game and put a trade limit of up to 1mil Cr.

I just want to win, just once. Had like 10 "races" and lost them all due to my inferior automobiles.

Hard to get a good race going on this.
baggs
+732|6206

jord wrote:

baggs wrote:

jord wrote:

Send me that vettel, ta.

I just want to win, just once. Had like 10 "races" and lost them all due to my inferior automobiles.

You mean online or in A-Spec?
jord

baggs wrote:

jord wrote:

baggs wrote:

You mean online or in A-Spec?
jord
I'm not such a mong that I did 10 races on single player and lost them all.
Sturgeon
+488|4942|Flintshire
I dunno...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
baggs
+732|6206
I dunno...
baggs
+732|6206
Jord, have a butchers hook in my garage and tell me what you want shared, i tried earlier but i couldn't sign in to PSN.

Vettel is fun but totally overkill for any online race. The problem with online racing is youre usually up against users with steering wheels and good online tunes for their cars. I find online a massive waste of time with a DS3 and especially when you don't have a car you know inside out and tuned for online racing.

I'll be happy to race you sometime, i don't play serious, we'll pick a good PP range and turn off damage and shit, possibly even just shuffle races because they are the most amusing IMO.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5238|Cleveland, Ohio
baby you can drive my car
jord
Ya you said to have a look last time but i dont really know how to get into your garage.

Also yeah sounds good, name a time. anytime after half 6 is best for me weekdays, or anytime sunday.

and i fancy the vettel for a few a spec races im struggling with

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard