Hunter/Jumper
+117|6343
German Banker's Anti-Immigration Book?

According to the story, a German banker Thilo Sarrazin’s book "Germany Abolishes Itself" has become a best seller on the back of his argument that Europe’s most robust economy has been undermined, overwhelmed and dumbed down by a mass of poorly educated, unproductive Muslim immigrants and their offspring who are reproducing too rapidly and not integrating into German society.

with lines like ( i picked the best ones of course - most inflammatory )

" Turkish and Kurdish ( clans ) have a "long tradition of inbreeding," which has led to a higher rate of birth defects, possibly explaining their poor school performance. "

"If I want to hear the muezzin's call to prayer, then I'll go to the Orient," " the decision to allow in millions of ( guest workers ) in the 1960s and 1970s was a "gigantic error."

I went to an Anti Tax Rally just to see first hand if there was racism hatred etc. That the major Networks Implied. There was none.

So my question is -

Is this really sweeping Germany as a best seller or is it just some hype. I was hoping some Germans would check in with 1st hand knowledge of this phenomena or lack there off.
Make a note if your in Germany at presnt.

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2010-09-08 13:22:10)

SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6557|Mountains of NC

Germany has always been the promotion of peace
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6648|The darkside of Denver
Time for an Islamic Holocaust, we all know its coming.  Lets just get it over with. I've watched the "War on Terror" devolve into a War on Islam.  I cant turn on the news or listen to radio without hearing how bad Islam is and how there are no moderate Muslims etc etc.  Everyone goes close the verge of saying kill all muslims or we need a final solution to the muslim question... Its fucking disgusting, Im sick of it.  Just get it over with so we can build a fucking museum in 60 years.

Last edited by SonderKommando (2010-09-08 13:05:21)

Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6656

Milosevic had a go at it...
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6705
those pesky non-aryans ruining mah standards of living
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5988|...
Well this looks pretty much in line with the rest of Europe in terms of trends.. you got the BNP in the UK, massive riots of immigrants and the whole roma dispute in france now, the funny haircut dude almost winning in the Netherlands, Switzerland banning minarets (although there weren't really any of them in the country), Austria having a far right wing cabinet and so on.
inane little opines
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6554|Area 51
Though his sentences may seem a bit harsh, he does have a point. Not so much that Turkish and Kurdish people are stupid or whatever, but they seem to integrate (atleast later generations that is) seem to be integrating extremely worse into western societies than the 1st generation and that is pretty much what he is implying.
Phrozenbot
+632|6604|do not disturb

Germany's government policies probably have more to do with dumbing down their robust technology.
jord
+2,382|6667|The North, beyond the wall.

dayarath wrote:

Well this looks pretty much in line with the rest of Europe in terms of trends.. you got the BNP in the UK, massive riots of immigrants and the whole roma dispute in france now, the funny haircut dude almost winning in the Netherlands, Switzerland banning minarets (although there weren't really any of them in the country), Austria having a far right wing cabinet and so on.
The bnp have been around years with the same relatively small amount of support. I wouldn't put them in as a modern day trend. Winning 2 eu seats is pretty insignificant and many of the votes were just a protest at the shit state of our no change 2 party system.

Last edited by jord (2010-09-08 13:46:59)

Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6394|North Carolina
Germany has a citizenship process based primarily on jus sanguinis.  This has led to a lot of conflicts between "native" Germans and Turkish immigrants.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_citizenship
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5574

I love how the OP jumps from German book to mention of a tea party rally then back to the book.
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6461|Kakanien
well, sarrazin does have a point, although some of his theses and assumptions are scientifically controversial
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6461|Kakanien

Turquoise wrote:

Germany has a citizenship process based primarily on jus sanguinis.  This has led to a lot of conflicts between "native" Germans and Turkish immigrants.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_citizenship
integration problems exist also among german citizens with migration background

one of sarrazin's theses is that this has s.th. to do with their islamic cultural background
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6343

Macbeth wrote:

I love how the OP jumps from German book to mention of a tea party rally then back to the book.
The point is I didn't really trust the source. NBC used phrases like " sweeping the nation " etc. made several references to Germany's past like it was a DNA thing. Thought I'd see for myself...again. Gettin to be a habit. wish more people would. If you sense some other motive please tell me what it is.

( No spaces so ghetto can read it )
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6094|eXtreme to the maX
The British should never have allowed anyone to migrate to the US.
Damn Irish never assimilated and they're still all inbred.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6656

Dilbert_X wrote:

What does Irish immigration have to do with the British?
Turquoise
O Canada

Ilocano wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

I think he's referencing America's history of racism toward Irish immigrants (primarily in the Northeast).
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6459

Ilocano wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

the famine? colonial control?
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6656

Uzique wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

the famine? colonial control?
The Brits controlled Ireland at that time?  My bad...
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6115|So Cal

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

German Banker's Anti-Immigration Book?

According to the story, a German banker Thilo Sarrazin’s book "Germany Abolishes Itself" has become a best seller on the back of his argument that Europe’s most robust economy has been undermined, overwhelmed and dumbed down by a mass of poorly educated, unproductive Muslim immigrants and their offspring who are reproducing too rapidly and not integrating into German society.

with lines like ( i picked the best ones of course - most inflammatory )

" Turkish and Kurdish ( clans ) have a "long tradition of inbreeding," which has led to a higher rate of birth defects, possibly explaining their poor school performance. "

"If I want to hear the muezzin's call to prayer, then I'll go to the Orient," " the decision to allow in millions of ( guest workers ) in the 1960s and 1970s was a "gigantic error."

I went to an Anti Tax Rally just to see first hand if there was racism hatred etc. That the major Networks Implied. There was none.

So my question is -

Is this really sweeping Germany as a best seller or is it just some hype. I was hoping some Germans would check in with 1st hand knowledge of this phenomena or lack there off.
Make a note if your in Germany at presnt.

Sounds like Arizona to me.
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6799|Nårvei

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

The point is I didn't really trust the source. NBC used phrases like " sweeping the nation " etc. made several references to Germany's past like it was a DNA thing. Thought I'd see for myself...again. Gettin to be a habit. wish more people would. If you sense some other motive please tell me what it is.

( No spaces so ghetto can read it )
The media benefits from the continues polarisation, that a book sells lots of copies does not mean the content and opinions of the author is "sweeping the nation".

Germans are not more racist, Islam hating or against Jews than anyone else ... so I think NBC uses to much glacing concerning these issues ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Dr.PhiL
Danmark
+30|6658|Up North
Yes it is a big problem in EU (or atleast the welfare countries) These people form their own society's, refuses to immigrate, work, anything normal western people do.

A couple of weeks ago I was watching the news and this arab lady (palestinian) was on tv, it was about her getting her social benefit check cut because she refused to work or go into activation (activation = doing random shit for the commune) and bear in mind that here in Denmark you're social welfare check is prolly around what a guy on minimum wage earns in the US (even more I think actually)

Anyways this lady's excuse was that she was already doing work by raising children, the ironic part of this is that her children are prolly the same kids you see on tv the next day, rioting, burning police car's etc, so good job on raising children.

I mean where the fuck did society go wrong to make a woman end up with a mentality like that, my mom raised 2 kid's and worked every god damn day with no complaints, is it because we in the western world are too soft and give them 2 much?
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6799|Nårvei

^^ Nope ... it's not a big problem in EU ... it's a minor one
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Dr.PhiL
Danmark
+30|6658|Up North
17 out 18 rapes in Norway are done by muslims

Varegg keep being in denial, Im wondering are you really norweigan or a immigrant yourself?

Last edited by Dr.PhiL (2010-09-09 09:48:26)

Turquoise
O Canada

Dr.PhiL wrote:

17 out 18 rapes in Norway are done by muslims

Varegg keep being in denial, Im wondering are you really norweigan or a immigrant yourself?
Well, it is true that the poor tend to commit more violent crimes than the wealthy.  I don't think that's specifically a Muslim problem so much as a poverty problem, since Muslim immigrants are often much poorer than the locals in European countries.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard