be nice
+2,646|6607|The Twilight Zone
heh you will have to try harder than that to provoke me Uzique
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6624
your earphones are shite and you have cheapened out on budget audio hardware
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
.Sup
be nice
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5627|Ventura, California
Damn that must have hurt like hell! "I can't feel my face" No shit, bitch!

I thought she would be in much worse shape.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
.Sup
be nice

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I thought she would be in much worse shape.
she really took it like a man
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6925|PNW

Reciprocity
+721|6734|the dank(super) side of Oregon
Gallagher...I need some Gallagher. 

or his brother.
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6599|EE Chat

Uzique wrote:

Airwolf wrote:

Varegg wrote:

What if coconut?

Finray wrote:

Death, if coconut.

Ah she's fine, only a watermelon. Glad it had enough momentum to disintegrate.

Plus a watermelon is 92% water

Must've hurt for a couple mins.
92% water statistic means absolutely nothing when it's flying towards your face with that much energy behind it

the sea is 100% water and it'll kill you as if you've jumped off a skyscraper onto concrete if you fall with enough force...
That's also because of it's enormous surface tension due to hydrogen bonds, so that's irrelevant.

If that watermelon had been a pineapple or yes, a coconut, she would have been severely fucked up. I've been smashed on the head with a watermelon (to wake me up, thanks friends) and it sucks for about 30 seconds. Granted, mine was about at 1/4 of the force that the sling shot was traveling at, but watermelons are much more forgiving than you think.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5627|Ventura, California
The outer shell actually isn't that hard, I just checked one out. Granted it would hurt like hell but once you break it the thing pretty much comes apart really easily, and the inside is "soft".

My conclusion: wish it was a coconut.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6925|PNW

Watermelons may be forgiving, but the force of the blow isn't. She could have been concussed if her head had snapped back and dribbled off the ground any harder than it did.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6785|Finland

-Sh1fty- wrote:

The outer shell actually isn't that hard, I just checked one out. Granted it would hurt like hell but once you break it the thing pretty much comes apart really easily, and the inside is "soft".

My conclusion: wish it was a coconut.
1. Why do you wish it was a coconut?
2. Did you go to your local grocery store to punch watermelons?

Just asking.
I need around tree fiddy.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6440|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
Saw the gif the other day on 4chan...

oh lawdie is it awesome with sound...

"Riiiiiight in the kissa'"

Oh how right she was...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6732|Columbus, OH
I wonder if she is still spitting out watermelon seeds this morning
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6153|...

Reddhedd wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Airwolf wrote:

Ah she's fine, only a watermelon. Glad it had enough momentum to disintegrate.

Plus a watermelon is 92% water

Must've hurt for a couple mins.
92% water statistic means absolutely nothing when it's flying towards your face with that much energy behind it

the sea is 100% water and it'll kill you as if you've jumped off a skyscraper onto concrete if you fall with enough force...
That's also because of it's enormous surface tension due to hydrogen bonds, so that's irrelevant.

If that watermelon had been a pineapple or yes, a coconut, she would have been severely fucked up. I've been smashed on the head with a watermelon (to wake me up, thanks friends) and it sucks for about 30 seconds. Granted, mine was about at 1/4 of the force that the sling shot was traveling at, but watermelons are much more forgiving than you think.
No matter what kind of substance or object hits you in the face, with enough speed it will kill you.

Granted, a watermelon isn't known as being a sturdy fruit, doesn't really have to do with the amount of water that's beyond the shell though.

Last edited by dayarath (2010-09-10 06:30:34)

inane little opines
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6624
my point was the composition of the object doesn't matter. i know the sea has water tension and basically has the property of concrete if you fall from high enough-- that's not my point. im not talking about the molecular bonds of any given object. my point is that if an object of any given weight/density hits your head with enough force, the force alone will kill you or at least give you brain damage.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6925|PNW

Closed new thread, moved this one to MM&P.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5190|Massachusetts, USA
Would it be possible for someone to make a Bayeux Tapestry of this?
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard