Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6154|Estonia

jord wrote:

tbh this thread serves no purpose whatsoever and it was the product of boredom, and yet it still is better than this thread:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 9#p3294099

Furthermore, Estonia sucks balls.

Carry on.
u rong
jord
+2,382|6684|The North, beyond the wall.
Markoo needs a Mong badge.

lets hear that mmmmf mmmmmf mmmmmf some more.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5591

When I think of Estonia I think of a cold Soviet hellhole.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6503

i bought one of my badges . . .
jord

Macbeth wrote:

We had to do pen pals in primary school. You either got an Estonian or a Finnish guy. Everyone who got an Estonian was well pissed, they never sent any chocolate. The finnish always sent Chocolate.

My guy was estonian...
Markooo*Est
+334|6154|Estonia

Macbeth wrote:

That was not nice by you...you even does't imagine how much we fought for our freedom. Nerd.
jord

Markooo*Est wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

That was not nice by you...you even does't imagine how much we fought for our freedom. Nerd.
Who's "we". You haven't fought for shit cheapass, now send me some damn chocolate pussy.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5243|Cleveland, Ohio
id rather live in a pile of used TP versus estonia
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6503

what's the difference between an estonian and a pollack?
jord

burnzz wrote:

The Polish people are somewhat respectable and make excellent Football Hooligans?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5265|foggy bottom
I look like carlton
Tu Stultus Es
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6503

jord wrote:

burnzz wrote:

The Polish people are somewhat respectable and make excellent Football Hooligans?
you are correct, sir
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6627|London, England
Yeah I was thinking why is he going for an interview in Manchester if he's living all the way in Yorkshire
Markooo*Est
+334|6154|Estonia

jord wrote:

Markooo*Est wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Who's "we". You haven't fought for shit cheapass, now send me some damn chocolate pussy.
You are an idiot. Stupid nerd will you ever post a pic of yourself, we would like to see your pig face. I wonder why Cameron didn't run away and why bodyguards didn't kill you.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6691|United States of America
Wtf is a Pollack? It's Polak, Ambrose (burnzz)side
jord

Markooo*Est wrote:

jord wrote:

Markooo*Est wrote:

You are an idiot. Stupid nerd will you ever post a pic of yourself, we would like to see your pig face. I wonder why Cameron didn't run away and why bodyguards didn't kill you.
I actually laughed in real life. Thanks, and keep up the good fight against Soviet Russia.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Estonia is better than Yorkshire
rdx-fx
+955|6597

11 Bravo wrote:

You spent 12 or 18 months in a pile of used TP, no?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5591

jord wrote:

burnzz wrote:

I dated a Polish girl like 2 years back. She was fucking hot and I didn't understand why she was single. After about a month with her I figured it out.

She was fucking fucking crazy, batshit crazy + stupid as a brick. From my experience with Polish women I can say, every Polish girl is either crazy or retarded.
Markooo*Est
+334|6154|Estonia

jord wrote:

Markooo*Est wrote:

jord wrote:

I actually laughed in real life. Thanks, and keep up the good fight against Soviet Russia.
Russia never conquers us again, NEVER, NEVER. Our relationship with Russia is actually very good atm.
jord

Markooo*Est wrote:

jord wrote:

Markooo*Est wrote:

Russia never conquers us again, NEVER, NEVER. Our relationship with Russia is actually very good atm.
I'm sure they won't with you manning the border with your AK. Call me when you want me and my Pig, nerd face to come help.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5243|Cleveland, Ohio

rdx-fx wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

You spent 12 or 18 months in a pile of used TP, no?
smelled like it
Markooo*Est
+334|6154|Estonia

jord wrote:

Markooo*Est wrote:

jord wrote:

I'm sure they won't with you manning the border with your AK. Call me when you want me and my Pig, nerd face to come help.
How could you help us? Your fingers can only type in forums and masturbate, nothing else
Mekstizzle
WALKER
yeah jord
jord

Markooo*Est wrote:

jord wrote:

Markooo*Est wrote:

How could you help us? Your fingers can only type in forums and masturbate, nothing else
I don't know about you but I require my whole hand to masturbate.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard