Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6661|NT, like Mick Dundee

Don't shoot me but wouldn't it make more sense to have this section as a section for all Blizz games...

I mean they are as major as Valve, and the Source section is basically one big discussion board about Valve so....
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6467
blizzard are bigger and account for more of the pc-gaming industry than valve, in fact.

i am in support of this... since, as i said in the sc2 general discussion thread, having a catch-all 'sc2 chatz' means ZERO threads get made.

thus the boards are unpopulated
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6734|Oxferd Ohire
was it you who mentioned this in the poll about the new forum fleccs? either way i thought that was the best thing then to make it blizzard and not starcraft and have no clue why it wasnt done like that in the first place
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Well see there's WoW, and I'm getting back into WC3 a bit cause it's a laugh...

Actually why the fuck is the Source section still called that? Just call it the Valve section AND BE DONE WITH THIS NONSENSE!

And Mr. President sir, I wasn't around when the SC2 section was created. I've kinda been off the grid a little for the last 3 months.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Prison.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6768|PNW

I actually argued fervently favor of this in the mod section while the Starcraft 2 section was being considered. I mean, you have Starcraft, Diablo and Warcraft (and WoW). The logic didn't stick somehow, so it was shot down and this was created instead to have a big-name game directly on the front page. I mollified myself by moving a Warcraft IV thread here.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Dammit. Nobody talk bout Diablo 2.

Just lent my copy to a mate and I wont see it again for at least 3 months.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6362|California
1.07-1.09 was best d2 bnet moments ever

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard