Ioan92
+337|5723

RavyGravy wrote:

I have a question for those of you in countries that don't have english as the primary language, do they translate these shows into your language or just play them in english and too bad if you dont understand?
subs, bich

jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

Ioan92 wrote:

RavyGravy wrote:

I have a question for those of you in countries that don't have english as the primary language, do they translate these shows into your language or just play them in english and too bad if you dont understand?
subs, bich

Half the comedic value in English comedies is the tone and context. Subs must suck.
Ioan92
+337|5723

jord wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

RavyGravy wrote:

subs, bich

Half the comedic value in English comedies is the tone and context. Subs must suck.
Not only that, the translation is broken. I laugh my arse off at the wrong translations.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
NCIS, the show isnt filled with random camera shots like CSI. .
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
:blacKOut:
Shevchenkooooo
+42|6267|'Merica
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Arrested Development

Funniest shows out there IMO.  I don't know how or why Arrested Development got canceled.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

I've watched a bunch more Arrested Development, and actually it's fucking hilarious. Just the first few episodes weren't that good.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6237|Uk
The Wire
Chuck
A Town Called Eureka
The Mentalist
Peep Show
Burn Notice
Firefly
Supernatural

Special Mentions: Brass Eye and The Day Today

Christopher Morris makes me wet

Last edited by mkxiii (2010-09-05 10:34:58)

Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6344

jord wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

RavyGravy wrote:

subs, bich

In Germany they translate it. Most of the time pretty badly. MTV keeps many show in english with subs or dubs german over the english. Meh.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
I'm gonna start watching Mad Men and Entourage now, everyone is rating these shows. Finally, something to watch... well hopefully, gonna watch the first/pilot episodes of the shows tonight.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard