Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England

jord wrote:

rdx-fx wrote:

Puppies and Children, people get worked up over.

Dogs and Adults, people can barely be bothered to give a shit.
Animals can't defend themselves against humans.
So stop fucking eating meat then, they can't defend themselves when the slaughterhouse worker comes in and cuts their throat or puts a bolt in their face. No matter how 'humane' that is compared to throwing them in the river. They still can't defend themselves from that bolt.
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.

Mekstizzle wrote:

jord wrote:

rdx-fx wrote:

Puppies and Children, people get worked up over.

Dogs and Adults, people can barely be bothered to give a shit.
Animals can't defend themselves against humans.
So stop fucking eating meat then, they can't defend themselves when the slaughterhouse worker comes in and cuts their throat or puts a bolt in their face. No matter how 'humane' that is compared to throwing them in the river. They still can't defend themselves from that bolt.
Mek no matter how many times you try to force the discussion towards eating meat its not going to happen. A bolt to the head is considered humane and the animal dies for a reason, ie sustanance. Pointless animal cruelty isn't related to cattle or pultry or whatever else that is slaughtered inside 3 seconds for the purpose of food.

Just because I eat meat doesn't mean I have to condone skinning animals alive, drowning animals, setting animals on fire and other disgusting everyday events. Stop it mek.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
Yes it does, they're still helpless and defenceless from being killed. That's your main argument, that they're defenceless (compared to humans, which is why it's worse to mistreat animals)

It's the entire basis of your argument.

You guys always glorify meat too, so it's not like there's any respect for killing an animal for food. So that argument doesn't really work either.

I don't really condone all that cruelty shit either, I don't think anyone does, once again you're missing the point. When people start getting all pissy and want to find out personal information about someone and start doing stupid shit, it crosses the line into where you can start questioning those people themselves about how they're like. Instead of getting all angry at some random fucking chick, why don't you use some of that energy to think about yourself. If you care that much about animals, stop eating meat and start adopting/working for animal shelters. Maybe then they'll start to stop killing most of what's brought into them too.

This whole event is a complete non-issue. People just like being assholes, this video is another example of people getting a fix for their primal urge to be a dickhead, under the guise of being a hero.
jord
That's not my main argument, I have no main argument. Once again, I don't need to stop eating meat and join an animal shelter to be against inhumane animal killings. I'm not going to stop eating meat no matter how many times you regurgitate the notion its hypocritical. Its not for the above reason.

I don't glorify eating meat either, it makes up my diet 5 out of 7 days, and its delicous, but I'm not about to start shouting "yeh roar I'm all that is man" in some glorious testorone fuelled post.

I don't have the skills nor inclination to start searching the internet for whoever is in the video but I'm glad some people are going to such lengths.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356
Kids, Its a hard ball world, People shoot animals for fun. In some countries they eat puppies. Ever see how cute a baby pig looks. Move on.

Liberals - jeez.

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2010-09-06 16:30:28)

jord

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Kids, Its a hard ball world, People shoot animals for fun. In some countries they eat puppies. Ever see how cute a baby pig looks. Move on.

Liberals - jeez.
Way to skip the whole debate and bump a topic with an idiotic statment.

I'm not a liberal.

Morons - jeez
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356

jord wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Liberals - jeez.
Way to skip the whole debate and bump a topic with an idiotic statment.

I'm not a liberal.

Morons - jeez
I can't respond to the original post with my first post ?? you are who the cop ? give it a rest.  try a nice hot cup of stfu !just funnin

I don't see a " Debate " that is life.  People think there being kind when they drop puppies at a No Kill shelter. Do you think a dog would rather live out its life in a cage than Die ? would you ? .Did you really think " Fido Went to  live on a farm " do you prefer the term " Put to sleep "  instead of " killed " Make you feel better ?

I have physically taken animals ( at least 7 horses too ) away from people who were mistreating them. Keep some perspective though.  I will morn the last child before I move to dogs. Just do your best to everything you can,

ya morons liberals & women - jeez.

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2010-09-07 05:24:06)

jord
No I don't prefer the term put to sleep, its the same thing and I'm a realist. I do however prefer a humane death over drowning and advocate harsh punishment for animal cruelty as I've stated a few times in this thread.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6782|Great Brown North

jord wrote:

No I don't prefer the term put to sleep, its the same thing and I'm a realist. I do however prefer a humane death over drowning and advocate harsh punishment for animal cruelty as I've stated a few times in this thread.
you're wasting your time jordy boy
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
what exactly is mike fucking bay gonna do if/when he finds this woman?

get her extradited to the US on animal cruelty laws?

supreme court must have a lot of spare time

such a fucking dumb publicity stunt by such a useless wanker. worse shit happens every day, such as one of his movies being released.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
maybe he'll pay someone $50,000 dollars so he can give her a very good and proper telling off

really let her know what he, a hack half-rate no-talent film director, thinks of her.

nothing quite shakes you to your very core like a random stranger taking the trouble to tell you their point of view
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

Uzique wrote:

nothing quite shakes you to your very core like a random stranger taking the trouble to tell you their point of view
what a coincidence, it's why i log into this forum erryday
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470
Mike Bay is just a stupid prick µzique. As are all the other people in this thread who are ADVOCATING THE DROWNING OF A TWELVE YEAR OLD GIRL.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
the way you type uzique with such grammatical accuracy always arouses me, Dr. Strangelove, M.D.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

Michael Bay is a fucking asshole. I'm going to go drown some puppies to spite him. Or perhaps hold them hostage on the condition that he doesn't release Transformers 3.
rdx-fx
+955|6593
If we give Michael Bay the girl, and a box full of wet puppies, will he promise to stop making movies?

How about if we throw in a box of slightly used kittens too?
rdx-fx
+955|6593

ghettoperson wrote:

Michael Bay is a fucking asshole. I'm going to go drown some puppies to spite him. Or perhaps hold them hostage on the condition that he doesn't release Transformers 3.
How about we throw a box full of Michael Bay in the river?
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356

jord wrote:

me too, I know an Arrow in the chest is considerd " sporting "
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356
1. Can I drown people who have trouble reading Sentences that are spaced or numbered ?

2. Can I drown them ?

3. Can I drown them Please ?

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2010-09-08 05:55:08)

jord

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

jord wrote:

me too, I know an Arrow in the chest is considerd " sporting "
Whatever takes the least amount of time will suffice. I like to think my death will be over inside 10 seconds, wishful thinking perhaps.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356
when I go they can feed me to the Tiger at the Zoo, Wearing some kinda Kevlar Diaper.
( don't wanna poke his Eye out, offend or give ghetto incentive for a Hand Party remember how exited he was when I mentioned I could train a pig ! )

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2010-09-08 09:36:47)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard