-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6661
I'm not so naive as to think that every animal, everywhere, is going to live some happy-go-lucky existence with a loving owner...but that is fucked up.

Sounds like NATO missed out on a quality civilian casualty back in the mid-90s.

Someone should extensively waterboard this chick while puppies lick her toes.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
jord
+2,382|6685|The North, beyond the wall.

SonderKommando wrote:

jord wrote:

I see no positives in executing defencless, innocent animals for no reason. Scum thing to do really.
Well in the cats we used to shoot were strays who would wonder onto my uncles property.  He was allergic to cats and encouraged us to "git rid of them"

I never really felt bad about it.  I dont think I could drown someones dog or shoot someones pet cat. 

One time I accidentally killed one of the neighbors rabbits.  It got out of its cage and I thought it was wild ( it made its way into the other pasture).

Few hours later one of the girls mentioned how it was missing and I was like o snap.
I understand shooting strays and rodents and whatever. I've had to kill animals like that, and I did it in the quickest, most humane way. Anyway who takes their time about it is a fucking dolt.

There was a video in the news a while back. A guy accidently ran over a cat. He then ran over it 6 more times, his intentions were good, to put it out of its misery. How he went about it just caused further agony, the cat lived after being run over 7 times...
eleven bravo
+1,399|5266|foggy bottom
i ran over a cat once
Tu Stultus Es
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6575|Mountains of NC

ran over a bird
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
eleven bravo
+1,399|5266|foggy bottom
ran over a bunch of dead iraqis
Tu Stultus Es
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6575|Mountains of NC

speed bumps
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
jord
I shot a bird through the eye once, and when I went to pick it up to dispose of it I saw my neighbour.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5266|foggy bottom
not really for a 30 ton track
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5266|foggy bottom
I was shooting at birds one day on top of an iraqi police station and the kids would grab them on the ground and rip their heads off and say "mistar mistar look look"

Last edited by eleven bravo (2010-09-02 09:14:42)

Tu Stultus Es
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6475
I think we should throw Michael Bay into a river.

Crimes against cinema.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6477
the video is pretty distasteful but people don't realize that dogs in certain countries aren't ONLY domestic pets...

some countries basically have dog population problems where they are fucking EVERYWHERE, and keep breeding...
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5365|London, England
Who is Michael Bay?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5592

JohnG@lt wrote:

Who is Michael Bay?
He made the Transformers movies. He's known for putting in a bunch of explosions to make up for a lack of plot in his movies.
jord

Uzique wrote:

the video is pretty distasteful but people don't realize that dogs in certain countries aren't ONLY domestic pets...

some countries basically have dog population problems where they are fucking EVERYWHERE, and keep breeding...
I get that, but disposing of the animals by throwing them in a river isn't the most humane cull system.
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6137|North Tonawanda, NY

jord wrote:

Uzique wrote:

I get that, but disposing of the animals by throwing them in a river isn't the most humane cull system.
Where I grew up, deer overpopulation was a real problem.  We didn't collect fawns and throw them into rivers.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5592

jord wrote:

Didn't the video come from some east euro country? Do you really expect humane treatment of animals out in eastern Europe?
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6666|The darkside of Denver

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

Didn't the video come from some east euro country? Do you really expect humane treatment of animals out in eastern Europe?
I thought they would eat them in eastern Europe.  Ask Iaon, isnt he Romanian or something?
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6137|North Tonawanda, NY

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

Right, but there is a difference between recognizing what you just said and defending/justifying the disposal of live animals by throwing them in a river as a way of population control.

Last edited by SenorToenails (2010-09-02 14:22:42)

jord

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

Not to the extent of the west but not as bad as the far east, ie china.

I don't know enough about eastern european culture to make a guess, but its a basic human function to not get pleasure out of torture and suffering.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5592

SenorToenails wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

Right, but there is a difference between recognizing what you just said and defending/justifying the disposal of live animals by throwing them in a river as a way of population control.
The dog I had since I was 10 was put to sleep a few months back. It had lung cancer and was suffering blah blah.

Anyway, my dog was killed with a double dose of drugs by a Vet. Now I can understand a eastern euro country not having the ability to have each dog euthanized in a humane way. If they have problems with their dog population, it wouldn't be surprising if they couldn't get sufficient amounts of injections for killing animals humanely, at least cheaply.

Now tossing the animals into the river would have been a pretty quick death. They would have drowned in a minute or so tops, if you can think of more humane way of killing them, I'm all ears...

Last edited by Macbeth (2010-09-02 14:28:22)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SenorToenails wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

Only issue I see is polluting the water with excessive bacteria What's the difference between throwing it in the river or shooting it in the head? Result is the same.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6373|California
lets throw trees in the river, see how they feel
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5592

jord wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

Not to the extent of the west but not as bad as the far east, ie china.

I don't know enough about eastern european culture to make a guess, but its a basic human function to not get pleasure out of torture and suffering.
We couldn't see her face so we don't know if she was getting pleasure from it or not.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5244|Cleveland, Ohio
sociopaths whatever the culture.  these kind of people are a waste to society.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

11 Bravo wrote:

sociopaths whatever the culture.  these kind of people are a waste to society.
Do you find eating steak pleasurable?
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard