SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6565|Mountains of NC

Michael Bay Briefly Offers $50,000 Reward for Puppy-Thrower’s Arrest

" Michael Bay has informed me that he is offering a $50,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and successful prosecution of the woman in the red sweatshirt and the person who shot this act of cruelty. "

" There is a disturbing video going around the news outlets. It’s a video of blonde young woman in a red sweatshirt casually tossing squealing puppies into the fast-moving river one by one. "
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York
That's so fucked up. Almost as bad as the Marine who tossed the puppy over the cliff, but at least he got his.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6565|Mountains of NC

everyone went apeshit over that .... demanding the death of him .................... but I've heard nothing about this chick
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Because it's a lot worse when a member of the Marines does it. She's just some dumb bitch. He's supposed to be a member of the United States Military.

And don't worry, as it circulates further, the Media will pick up on it... and they'll find her. How can you be so stupid as to put your face on a video of you doing that? Jesus fucking christ people are stupid.

Last edited by Poseidon (2010-09-02 08:15:29)

eleven bravo
+1,399|5256|foggy bottom
oh christ.  people dont care if he accidentally kills a family full of iraqis but they want his head if he tosses a puppy off of a cliff.
Tu Stultus Es
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6657|The darkside of Denver
What about that GIF of the dude throwing that young dog off that super high bridge and filming it fall all teh way down?? 

Saw that shit on 4chan.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6713

eleven bravo wrote:

oh christ.  people dont care if he accidentally kills a family full of iraqis but they want his head if he tosses a puppy off of a cliff.
I guess it's the whole argument of accidently doing something and intentionally doing something fucked up.

Why the fuck would you chuck puppies off a bridge, did a family of puppies murder her family?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

eleven bravo wrote:

people do care, but they realize it's an accident. like that video that was posted by wikileaks? the pilots did nothing wrong... sure, the situation sucked, but the pilots didn't INTEND to cause harm to innocents
13rin
+977|6476
We recently had a local toss a puppy from a moving pickup truck.  Fucked the lil doggie up (lost eye).  Up for adoption...  er wait... It died.

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/99349764.html
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5256|foggy bottom

Poseidon wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

people do care, but they realize it's an accident. like that video that was posted by wikileaks? the pilots did nothing wrong... sure, the situation sucked, but the pilots didn't INTEND to cause harm to innocents
dude,  if you hate that marine get ready to hate any grunt thats been outside the wire for more 2 hours.  lots of dead dogs.
Tu Stultus Es
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6519
the throw at 00:33 was shit im not gonna lie. she underhand tossed it up so it didnt go that far.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5256|foggy bottom
iraq no longer has a problem with dogs roaming the streets without leashes
Tu Stultus Es
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6713

eleven bravo wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

dude,  if you hate that marine get ready to hate any grunt thats been outside the wire for more 2 hours.  lots of dead dogs.
yeah but they're iraqi dogs who have it out for american soldiers lol
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

eleven bravo wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

doesn't make it any less fucked up
eleven bravo
+1,399|5256|foggy bottom
war is fucked up
Tu Stultus Es
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6713
Phrozenbot
+632|6613|do not disturb

SonderKommando
I could understand shooting strays in Iraq while bored.  We used to shoot stray cats in texas all the time, sometimes animals can be a nuisance.

There is a difference though IMO than shooting an animal and drowning one.
jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.
Should throw her into a river. Karma doesn't exist, but the idea of it can be enforced by people.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5256|foggy bottom

SonderKommando wrote:

I could understand shooting strays in Iraq while bored.  We used to shoot stray cats in texas all the time, sometimes animals can be a nuisance.

i agree, but you would be shocked, as i first was, at how easy it was for my buddies to drop those dogs.  they werent always strays either.  one time I had a friend shoot a tiny little dog that belonged to the family who were at the house we were searching.  He said it looked viscious and was about to attack him.  it was barely bigger than a poodle and everyone gave him shit about it afterwards but quickly forgot because war is hell.
Tu Stultus Es
SonderKommando

eleven bravo wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

i agree, but you would be shocked, as i first was, at how easy it was for my buddies to drop those dogs.  they werent always strays either.  one time I had a friend shoot a tiny little dog that belonged to the family who were at the house we were searching.  He said it looked viscious and was about to attack him.  it was barely bigger than a poodle and everyone gave him shit about it afterwards but quickly forgot because war is hell.
Thats a little fucked up.  Strays =/= someones pet.
jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.
I see no positives in executing defencless, innocent animals for no reason. Scum thing to do really.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6104|Birmingham, UK
orphans =/= someones child?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5256|foggy bottom
I thought so too at the time especially when i saw the poor animal convulsing in pain and blood just shooting out of it like sprinkler.  then I saw the family that owned the animal, including the two little girls and they really didnt seem to care.  it was odd but obviously left an impression since im writing about it 5 years after tha fact
Tu Stultus Es
SonderKommando

jord wrote:

I see no positives in executing defencless, innocent animals for no reason. Scum thing to do really.
Well in the cats we used to shoot were strays who would wonder onto my uncles property.  He was allergic to cats and encouraged us to "git rid of them"

I never really felt bad about it.  I dont think I could drown someones dog or shoot someones pet cat. 

One time I accidentally killed one of the neighbors rabbits.  It got out of its cage and I thought it was wild ( it made its way into the other pasture).

Few hours later one of the girls mentioned how it was missing and I was like o snap.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard