+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Ya haven't seen that before??
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.
Lol, I haven't anyway.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...

Lulz. We had our new chief for about 3 weeks and now the guy quit today. Prolly got a better job and salary elsewhere.

Execs are going bonkers around here. Besides a new chief for the Service Desk they need to recruit 4 new SD geeks. Glhf...
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6155|what

no promotion for you
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Ultrafunkula

I acshully got one last january
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6633|Finland

So what are the requirements, and more importantly, what's the pay?
I need around tree fiddy.
jord
Get me a jorb
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
later long island, have fun with the hurricane... time to move into my dorm
Ultrafunkula

DonFck wrote:

So what are the requirements, and more importantly, what's the pay?
Your lingo skills are in order, you need some knowledge of managing IT folks in some way and good basic knowledge of IT in general. The pay starts from 3k€ something á month and you also get the basic set; phone, lappy und free internets at home and some secret handshakes I have no clue of.
Ultrafunkula

Hei Don, where did you go? Off to finetune your CV?

Oh, I forgot to mention free healthcare and some sort of insurances too. Dentals not included tho.
jord
Some guy that crashed into my mother is claming for "fear of driving" and whiplash. Scum.

Half a heart to go inact some justice...
Ultrafunkula

Idiots everywhere. Some similar douchebag tried to pull off something like that in front of my friend on Long Island. Teenager and his mom were walking on the sidewalk and suddenly the boy jumped on the crosswalk when the lights turned green for the cars and needless to say the kid hurt himself. Boy tried to claim that the pedestrian light was green and wanted ofcourse to sue the driver for milliyns. My friend who drove behind the car that hit waited for the cops and told them what happened. Went to court to testify too. Poor ppl got plenty more poor after that court day. Obviously the driver was glad as hell that my friend didn't just drive off after the accident.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6513|Gold Coast
Watching The Long Way Round.

I have a mancrush on Ewan McGregor.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
jord

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Idiots everywhere. Some similar douchebag tried to pull off something like that in front of my friend on Long Island. Teenager and his mom were walking on the sidewalk and suddenly the boy jumped on the crosswalk when the lights turned green for the cars and needless to say the kid hurt himself. Boy tried to claim that the pedestrian light was green and wanted ofcourse to sue the driver for milliyns. My friend who drove behind the car that hit waited for the cops and told them what happened. Went to court to testify too. Poor ppl got plenty more poor after that court day. Obviously the driver was glad as hell that my friend didn't just drive off after the accident.
People are just chancers. Unfortunately my mother has no witnesses, and 20 years of driving without an accident is no help in court. She's very careful, I often tell her "too careful". Takes ages to get to a destination.

I wouldn't mind but to counterclaim there's a fee, which we can't afford.
Ultrafunkula

Well your mum's case should be clear as glass. I mean the dickhead hit her and not the other way round. He'll wind up paying for court for both sides in vain.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

liquidat0r wrote:

"euphemisms" kinda looses its meaning if you spell it "euthanisms"
That's fucking weird. Literally ten minutes ago I was thinking about the similarity between the two words, and I temporarily forgot how you say euphemisms after thinking about it too much...

In other news I HAVE MY PHONE BACK! Fuck I'm so relieved.
jord

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Well your mum's case should be clear as glass. I mean the dickhead hit her and not the other way round. He'll wind up paying for court for both sides in vain.
Its very easy to fabricate the situation when there's no witnesses. Its especially easy to lie about pain and mental trauma. I had an accident a year ago, the guy was so fine he got out and pushed his car to the side of the road with my help.

A month ago he got a cheque for £3400. His car was worth £500, and he even said if I gave him that he would not go through his insurance.

Where the 3k came from I have no idea, lol. Anyway now I cant drive so sigh.

Last edited by jord (2010-09-03 06:30:27)

Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6001|Vortex Ring State

jord wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Its very easy to fabricate the situation when there's no witnesses. Its especially easy to lie about pain and mental trauma. I had an accident a year ago, the guy was so fine he got out and pushed his car to the side of the road with my help.

A month ago he got a cheque for £3400. His car was worth £500, and he even said if I gave him that he would not go through his insurance.

oh yes totally

some dumbass claimed she got fondled by one of the three little pigs at a disney park

claimed that it gave her severe trauma and made her gain 50 lbs.

DROPPED THE FUCKING CASE when Disney showed that the pig costume did not have operable arms
Ultrafunkula

True dat. That's why one should always call the referees to the site.

Wopee! The yearly Tell-off-your-bosses-survey is here. Now to click on the complain I mean Strongly disagree buttons...
jord

Trotskygrad wrote:

jord wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

oh yes totally

some dumbass claimed she got fondled by one of the three little pigs at a disney park

claimed that it gave her severe trauma and made her gain 50 lbs.

DROPPED THE FUCKING CASE when Disney showed that the pig costume did not have operable arms
Its the no win no fee culture. Id wager at least 20% of compensation claims have some amount of lies, fabrication or just complete bullshit. Probably high if you include fabrication of mental anguish/physical pain.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

Did the cunnilingus poll get deleted or something?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard