Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6541|San Diego, CA, USA
https://img90.imageshack.us/img90/6904/captfe35cc139c514e8885c.jpg

Wall Street Journal wrote:

WASHINGTON -- Throngs of people carrying flags and lawn chairs packed nearly a mile of the National Mall at the foot of the Lincoln Memorial Saturday for a rally, organized by conservative broadcaster Glenn Beck, that carried the tone of a spiritual revival.
Source: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 … TopStories via http://www.drudgereport.com/

I think the most moving part of the rally for me was when the Niece of MLK spoke.  I wish I was there.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5252|foggy bottom
imagine how scary the world would be for you if you were actually forced to think for yourself
Tu Stultus Es
Phrozenbot
+632|6608|do not disturb

You didn't miss much
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6347
WOW lotsa people, all Tax PAYERS I bet.
Phrozenbot
+632|6608|do not disturb

Yup, no illegal immigrants. They might get tar and feathered.
Reciprocity
+721|6573|the dank(super) side of Oregon
"Now, I've been asked to speak today, not as a politician..." 

No shit Sarah, you quit your fucking job.
mikkel
+383|6594
This whole thing is great. These pompous demagogues organise a "non-political honor rally" and spend hours pandering to their core voters, and taking subtle and not-so-subtle jabs at the political opposition. Why do people buy in to this bullshit?
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5230|Cleveland, Ohio

mikkel wrote:

This whole thing is great. These pompous demagogues organise a "non-political honor rally" and spend hours pandering to their core voters, and taking subtle and not-so-subtle jabs at the political opposition. Why do people buy in to this bullshit?
well should they just buy your BS?
mikkel
+383|6594

11 Bravo wrote:

mikkel wrote:

What is "my" BS?
11 Bravo
Banned

mikkel wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

mikkel wrote:

What is "my" BS?
what is their BS?
mikkel
+383|6594

11 Bravo wrote:

mikkel wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

What is "my" BS?
what is their BS?
Passing off politically charged rallies as non-political movements in the name of whatever. Did you not read my post?
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6541|San Diego, CA, USA
I think our Fore-Fathers would be proud to see a rally like this celebrating the American spirit.  This is the kind of American I want for everyone.

GG Beck
11 Bravo
Banned

mikkel wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

mikkel wrote:

What is "my" BS?
what is their BS?
Passing off politically charged rallies as non-political movements in the name of whatever. Did you not read my post?
i dont think too many people thought otherwise.
mikkel
+383|6594

11 Bravo wrote:

mikkel wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

what is their BS?
All the more people who seem fine with being party to ridiculous and, according to you, apparently pointless political word games. Isn't that what this side of the political spectrum is looking to dispose of?
11 Bravo
Banned

mikkel wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

mikkel wrote:

All the more people who seem fine with being party to ridiculous and, according to you, apparently pointless political word games. Isn't that what this side of the political spectrum is looking to dispose of?
political word games is something new?
mikkel
+383|6594

11 Bravo wrote:

mikkel wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

political word games is something new?
11 Bravo
Banned
i stand by my statement
mikkel
+383|6594
Your "statement" was a rhetorical question, and the rhetorical question wasn't applicable.
11 Bravo
Banned
i believe it was.  its a word game to put down word games.  geddit?
mikkel
+383|6594
So you're wasting my time?
11 Bravo
Banned
no.  their BS is no different than anyone elses BS.  at least i can call both sides stupid.
mikkel
+383|6594
Both sides? Which other side are we talking about here?
Reciprocity
+721|6573|the dank(super) side of Oregon
fundamentalist christian libertarians
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5351|London, England

Harmor wrote:

I think our Fore-Fathers would be proud to see a rally like this celebrating the American spirit.  This is the kind of American I want for everyone.

GG Beck
What did you think of the Million Man March?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5351|London, England

Reciprocity wrote:

fundamentalist christian libertarians
oxymoron.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard