Buddhism2%2% - 2
Islam19%19% - 17
Hinduism3%3% - 3
Other5%5% - 5
No religion17%17% - 15
Total: 86
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6832|PNW

But if Mitt Romney was elected, he'd have a secret Mormon temple built in the White House...
jord
+2,382|6739|The North, beyond the wall.
https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3273/2597863629_63008cd362.jpg?v=0
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6415

Harmor wrote:

Religion only matters for the politician when the person is a Republican (cue Mitt Romney).  Double standards...yes it does appear to be so.
Please explain the intent of this statement. wasn't  Mitt Romney run off by the press for an extremist religion - Mormon - Am I right.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6022|Places 'n such
Obama's a blatant muslim.

https://www.sofakingdrunk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/obama-drunk-beer.jpg
https://therealrevo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/Obama-eating-weenie-gayly.jpg
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5298|Cleveland, Ohio
m3thod drinks and worked at a sausage factory.  your move, chief.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6466|North Carolina

11 Bravo wrote:

Even if Obama was Muslim, he clearly would not be a fanatical one.

The fact that even suspicions of him being Muslim are an issue says volumes about our culture in general.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6682|London, England

11 Bravo wrote:

Your move?

Wait so you think Obama is a muslim? I didn't think you thought that. Although all you've ever said is that you don't give a shit because religion is stupid, so you've never confirmed or denied whether you think he's a muslim or not.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5298|Cleveland, Ohio

Mekstizzle wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Your move?

Wait so you think Obama is a muslim? I didn't think you thought that. Although all you've ever said is that you don't give a shit because religion is stupid, so you've never confirmed or denied whether you think he's a muslim or not.
no i dont think he is nor do i care.  simply saying using pictures to prove something is stupid.  jesus it wasnt that hard to figure out.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6022|Places 'n such

11 Bravo wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Your move?

no i dont think he is nor do i care.  simply saying using pictures to prove something is stupid.  jesus it wasnt that hard to figure out.
So you're telling me that if I had pictures of him doing stereotypical muslim things that wouldnt prove it either way.
I'm with you on the fact that it doesn't matter what religion he is though.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6060|...
who gives a shit if he's muslim or not
inane little opines
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6529

dayarath wrote:

Harmor.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6629|Mountains of NC

presidentsheep wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Your move?

So you're telling me that if I had pictures of him doing stereotypical muslim things that wouldnt prove it either way.
I'm with you on the fact that it doesn't matter what religion he is though.
https://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/02_04/BaracKOsamaAP_468x789.jpg

to be honest ..... he's head was cold
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6609|San Diego, CA, USA

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

dayarath wrote:

Harmor.
I don't care.  I made the post based on the fact that 25% of Americans think he's a Muslim and to prove a point that he's so whisy-washy in his convictions (spiritual as well as political), that its difficult to trust what he says.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6415
Didn't all the 911 Hi-Jackers drink and frequent strip Clubs ? they seemed pretty committed to islam to me. The real issue is nobody believes him or really knows what he's about. The Press didn't vet him during the campaign, they pandered to him. We still aren't allowed to see The video of him at a P.L.O. Function or the speech he gave at it, or his College transcripts, writings and papers - Why ?

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2010-09-06 16:25:15)

Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6060|...
Harmor honestly, whether he is actually christian or not (for sake of argument, let's assume he's a muslim) - does it matter and can you blame him? You can bet your ass that if he'd openly admit to being muslim during the primaries he wouldnt have stood a chance (he did want to win the presidency eh). Any admittance to being so afterwards would put his credibility under fire alot more than simply holding on to being a good christian.

I believe America is a long way off of actually seperating religion and state. Unless you're a christian you're going to get completely bombarded by the media.

Last edited by dayarath (2010-09-19 14:26:59)

inane little opines
Reciprocity
+721|6641|the dank(super) side of Oregon
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
Looks like Liberals have a new girl to slander.  They just can't help themselves.
Reciprocity
the point is,  suggesting that obama is some kind of secret muslim is just as fucking retarded as thinking that nutty bitch is some kind of witch.  If I wanted to 'slander' her, I talk about how she's apparently a flaky deadbeat who can't pay her own bills, much less hold a job.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5419|London, England

Reciprocity wrote:

the point is,  suggesting that obama is some kind of secret muslim is just as fucking retarded as thinking that nutty bitch is some kind of witch.  If I wanted to 'slander' her, I talk about how she's apparently a flaky deadbeat who can't pay her own bills, much less hold a job.
Slander implies a false statement. It ain't slander if it's true
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Reciprocity

JohnG@lt wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

Slander implies a false statement. It ain't slander if it's true
oh, right.  she is a flaky deadbeat who can't pay her bills, much less hold a job.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6710

Harmor makes me laugh. In a scared, what-the-fuck-is-wrong-with-the-world kind of way.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6841|Great Brown North

Harmor wrote:

Looks like Liberals have a new girl to slander.  They just can't help themselves.

who gives half a shit who or what anyone gets on their kness for?

can the represent their constituents  objectively? yes=vote for  no= no vote for
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6415
thought nobody gave a rats balloon knot about religion... now they do ?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5320|foggy bottom

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

thought nobody gave a rats balloon knot about religion... now they do ?
fox news does at least
Tu Stultus Es

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard