jord
+2,382|6682|The North, beyond the wall.
One nation, under god.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6409|North Carolina

jord wrote:

One nation, under god.
True...  but we can blame the Knights of Columbus for that one.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6358

Turquoise wrote:

jord wrote:

One nation, under god.
I thought that was the Masons ?
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6409|North Carolina

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

jord wrote:

One nation, under god.
If we're talking about the Pledge of Allegiance, "under God" has more to do with the Knights of Columbus and Louis Bowman.

You're probably right when referring to earlier documents though.

Last edited by Turquoise (2010-09-28 17:54:34)

Hunter/Jumper
+117|6358
I thought KofC was a much newer organization. Learn something every day. They were big where I grew up. I was the only blond kid in town. Solid Italian Catholics. Never heard of a child molestation. A priest did take off with I guys wife though.
oChaos.Haze
+90|6442

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

jord wrote:

One nation, under god.
That would be Supreme Being then.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6358

oChaos.Haze wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

That would be Supreme Being then.
check !
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6553|San Diego, CA, USA
Looks like the guys at CNN some how knows the President is upset with Rush Limbaugh calling the President Barack Hussein Imam Obama!  I still can't believe 20% of the country doesn't know the President is Christian - the President isn't doing a good job now with his PR campaign is he?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5362|London, England

Harmor wrote:

Looks like the guys at CNN some how knows the President is upset with Rush Limbaugh calling the President Barack Hussein Imam Obama!  I still can't believe 20% of the country doesn't know the President is Christian - the President isn't doing a good job now with his PR campaign is he?
Yeah, because he should be spending all his time correcting lies told by idiots...
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6553|San Diego, CA, USA

JohnG@lt wrote:

Harmor wrote:

Yeah, because he should be spending all his time correcting lies told by idiots...
You didn't read the transcript, so let me summarize.  Rush purposefully does shit like this...he calls it his "Media Tweak of the Day" because he knows the media will comment on this (e.g. CNN piece on calling the President Imam, which is simply Arab for "leader").

So if all this is irrelevant, why did the President spend his time in the backyard of some person's house in Albuquerque, New Mexico explaining how he became a Christian and he explained what Christianity means to him?

It must be a non-issue then :-P
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Harmor wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Harmor wrote:

You didn't read the transcript, so let me summarize.  Rush purposefully does shit like this...he calls it his "Media Tweak of the Day" because he knows the media will comment on this (e.g. CNN piece on calling the President Imam, which is simply Arab for "leader").

So if all this is irrelevant, why did the President spend his time in the backyard of some person's house in Albuquerque, New Mexico explaining how he became a Christian and he explained what Christianity means to him?

It should be a non-issue.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6003|The Mitten

JohnG@lt wrote:

Harmor wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

And yet...

11 pages

EE (hats
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Morpheus wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Harmor wrote:

And yet...

11 pages

Well, look who keeps bumping it. Rush/Beck lackeys.
-Frederick Bastiat
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6636|Finland

I do believe we're done.
I need around tree fiddy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard