mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6756|d
Fidel Castro claims that Osama bin Laden works for the CIA, reaching the conclusion through Wikileaks

HAVANA, CUBA : Fidel Castro on Saturday claimed that Osama bin Laden is on the payroll of the U.S. intelligence agency, the CIA, and that former U.S. President George Bush commissioned the al-Qaeda leader whenever he needed to increase fear in the U.S., the Guardian reported.

Castro, the former President of Cuba who has a history of distrust of the United States, said that he knows that this is true because he has read WikiLeaks. He shared this revelation with a visiting Lithuanian writer, Daniel Estulin, who is known for his conspiracy theories about plots for world domination.

"Bush never lacked for Bin Laden's support. He was a subordinate," Castro said. "Any time Bush would stir up fear and make a big speech, Bin Laden would appear, threatening people with a story about what he was going to do."

Castro said that the thousands of leaked pages of classified documents by whistleblower website Wikileaks revealed that the al-Qaeda leader was working for the United States. "Who showed that [Bin Laden] is indeed a CIA agent was Wikileaks It proved it with documents," Castro said, however he didn't explain how.

Castro did disagree with Estulin on one point when Estulin said that the human race needed to find another planet to live on because of overcrowding. Castro was not very keen on the idea, saying that man only made it to the moon, which is unsuitable as a new home and anything beyond wasn't much better. He said that it was better to fix things on earth.

"Humanity ought to take care of itself if it wants to live thousands more years," he said.
Not too sure how wikileaks did what he claimed it did but interesting none the less.

What do we all think ? Just another tinfoilhatguy ? or just another way to portray the USA in a bad light ?

Source:  http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100827/ap_ … in_laden_1
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England
I don't even beleive Castro said this. Let alone Wikileaks having documents that prove Bin Laden is a CIA guy, let alone Bin Laden actually being a CIA guy.

It's like stupid within stupid, within stupid
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6574|SE London

Castro is just living in the past....

Probably read something on Wikileaks about how he used to work for the CIA and got a bit confused. He is pretty old and senile now.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6394|dm_maidenhead
No source and terrible article.

Did I tell you guys that i read some documents on wikileaks and it proves jews did 11/9 i won't tell you how though
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6756|d

Peter wrote:

No source and terrible article.

Did I tell you guys that i read some documents on wikileaks and it proves jews did 11/9 i won't tell you how though
Here is another article:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/au … den-us-spy

Also while I agree the man is senile, and probably has enough reasons to hate the US. Its intrigues me that he spoke about wikileaks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard