Banned.
+1,860|6644
i hate it when people use wikipidia for reference
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6654

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

i hate it when people use wikipidia for reference
I love it when people use wikipedia for reference.  This is because each page will usually be supported by books, articles and web references where the information can be confirmed.  As an academic research tool it is unparalleled.

And as an academic question this thread is unparalleled, the USA wasn't in the commonwealth to begin with.

I concur, worse thread ever.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

mcminty wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

If anything, the US flag would be in the upper left corner of Great Britain's. And then every country with a British flag icon would have to update it with a tiny US flag, too.
That doesn't work. If anything, the british flag would be in the top corner of the USA flag...
Says who? Naw, we'd replace the crappy union jack with the stars'n'stripes.
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6710|Sweden
Some guy wrote that 55000 americans died during the gulf war. I almost choked on my dick when i read that. It was like 126 coalition soldiers vs 354000 iraqi casualties. BEAT THAT NIGGA
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6654

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Some guy wrote that 55000 americans died during the gulf war. I almost choked on my dick when i read that. It was like 126 coalition soldiers vs 354000 iraqi casualties. BEAT THAT NIGGA
I suggest you get someone else to suck it next time, no one wants you to choke to death.  Plus you'll do your back in if you keep that up.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6654
And no, that was most fucking definitely not an offer!
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644
dont bring up casualties as a measure of success in war
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6654

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

dont bring up casualties as a measure of success in war
I agree.  Every casualty is a failure not a success, no matter what side it is on.  War is a last resort when there is absolutely no peaceful solution left and every effort should be made to avoid the loss of life, under all circumstances.
specops10-4
+108|6744|In the hills

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

United States wont give up their mcdonalds with out a fight
One of France's largest profiting companies is Micy Ds so you should start bitching bout them not US (althought there are a lot of fat people in the country I must admit, but thats just cuz a lot of people are stupid fucking lazy asses who sit there and ask their parents for some quarter-pounders while they watch scooby doo) but France will probably catch us.  Also Japan has so many McDonalds you wouldnt belive it but they are not so lazy.
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6710|Sweden
We dont want the US to join the commonwealth, we dont want more countries with weird accents.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard