Should the USA rejoin the commonwealth?

Yes26%26% - 17
No73%73% - 46
Total: 63
BVC
+325|6666
A little taste of what life might be like:
https://pubic.orcon.net.nz/images/US-flag-real.GIF

Some of the other threads here inspired me to think of this, feel free to flame away or voice your approval...
Giant_Squid500
+5|6642|U.S.A.
Hell no, because as mentioned in one of my threads, Im not paying an old ugly lady and her ugly ass family to sit on there butt's and do nothing.

Plus we owned you with a bunch of n00b farmers some 200 years ago, and you were base raping us, I think we earned our freedom.
Gunny_Prixxon
+0|6682|atlanta
Dude, if you spent as much time concentrating on your skills as you do coming up with assinine questions, you would be a general by now...
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6653|Stillwater, Ok
I'll be damned if I server under a Monarch.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin
Dumb flag, the USA wouldn't accept anyway if the people wanted it to or not.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Apoly
+2|6626|Grand Haven, Michigan
thanks but no thanks
BVC
+325|6666

Giant_Squid500 wrote:

Hell no, because as mentioned in one of my threads, Im not paying an old ugly lady and her ugly ass family to sit on there butt's and do nothing.

Plus we owned you with a bunch of n00b farmers some 200 years ago, and you were base raping us, I think we earned our freedom.
I'm in New Zealand, we're a commonwealth country but don't give the royal family anything, and the colonization of NZ hadn't even begun when you lot and the brits were at war.

Gunny_Prixxon wrote:

Dude, if you spent as much time concentrating on your skills as you do coming up with assinine questions, you would be a general by now...
In order for me to be even a Brigadeer (A crown and three diamonds if the USA were in the commonwealth ) by now, I'd need either an SPM of around 15 or around 1900 hours under my belt.  My job, life outside of BF2, and lack of a meth habit make it quite difficult to get anywhere near either of these two figures.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6658
United States wont give up their mcdonalds with out a fight
BVC
+325|6666
^ No need to give up McDonalds, beer bongs, drugs, sex with skanks, all of that could be retained!  If I could photoshop I'd offer up a $US100 bill with the queens face on it!
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6653|Stillwater, Ok

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Amen to that.  I'll take my Chicken Nuggets on the go please. Even better is their breakfast food while on the way to work at 5 in the morning.  While I eat it every so often, I'm not a fat ass who claims it as a real food source.  Just times where it is convenient.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

I just want to point out once again that England was already fighting a war when the US rebellion started... Hard to fight a war on two fronts.

Your n00b farmers had target practice previously: Indians, wolves and bison...
Your n00b farmers also happened to know the lay of the land and had the support of the second most powerful nation in the world at the time...

WHY  COULDN'T THE US of A ASK FOR FREEDOM? We here in Oz did it...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
mpsmith
+5|6642
The US fought World War II both in Europe and the Pacific. And we did decently well.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

Aye, with support from many countries... England was going it solo back then...

-EDIT-

Off to play BF2, probably wont post again...

Have fun in the land of the free Americans, we get pictures of the queen on all our coins and 1 note...

Last edited by Flecco (2006-02-14 21:04:12)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Giant_Squid500
+5|6642|U.S.A.

Flecco wrote:

I just want to point out once again that England was already fighting a war when the US rebellion started... Hard to fight a war on two fronts.

Your n00b farmers also happened to know the lay of the land and had the support of the second most powerful nation in the world at the time...

Umm...in the Gulf War the enemy knew the lay of the land and we still spanked them.  And on the pacific front in WWII the Japanese knew that land better than us and we still beat them. On the eastern front everyone else knew the lay of the land better than us and we still beat them.

And target practice is nothing like real combat.  Besides you were still base raping us.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6741|Atlanta, GA USA

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Amen to that.  I'll take my Chicken Nuggets on the go please. Even better is their breakfast food while on the way to work at 5 in the morning.  While I eat it every so often, I'm not a fat ass who claims it as a real food source.  Just times where it is convenient.
Yeah, the McGriddles kick ass!  Sausage between two little maple-infused pancakes!  Mmmmmm.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6658

Pubic wrote:

^ No need to give up McDonalds, beer bongs, drugs, sex with skanks, all of that could be retained!  If I could photoshop I'd offer up a $US100 bill with the queens face on it!
lol yeah i forgot about those other bastardization related activities well i didnt forget but mcdonalds is their most powerful downfall

About mcdonalds i've had the breakfeast the eggs are crap they have no taste its like rubber i like the english muffin they give you i put jam on it and the pancakes are also good but this stuff you get sick of very fast so i probably have breakfeast there maybe once every 5 or so years.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6741|Atlanta, GA USA

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Pubic wrote:

lol yeah i forgot about those other bastardization related activities well i didnt forget but mcdonalds is their most powerful downfall

About mcdonalds i've had the breakfeast the eggs are crap they have no taste its like rubber i like the english muffin they give you i put jam on it and the pancakes are also good but this stuff you get sick of very fast so i probably have breakfeast there maybe once every 5 or so years.
I don't eat the eggs or english muffins.  The biscuits are okay, but the McGriddles are good.  That is usually what I get if I buy breakfast from McDonalds
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6658
I dont know all the new stuff they have i havent been their in a very long time i remember maybe 5 or 10 years ago they had Pizza remember that i liked the Pizza.

All the larger stuff like hamburgers and cheese burgers all gross heart attack stuff i cant stand eating in those places either always some loud stupid fat kids smearing ketchup all over the table and shit like that.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6668
dude, we want to brush our teeths, and we don't want to beat up lil iraqi boys just cuz our troops suck.
Giant_Squid500
+5|6642|U.S.A.
hahah vampire, I haven't been to McDonalds in probably about 5 years as well, there food gives me diareha major.  And its always full of fat people that take up two seats and little chunky butt kids crawling through those stupid tubes vomiting and urinating all over the place inside those things.

And the employees are never friendly, I think all of them consider suicide as punishment for themselves for actually getting a job there.
DazBurt
Kinda Nice Guy!
+10|6632|In The Zone

mpsmith wrote:

The US fought World War II both in Europe and the Pacific. And we did decently well.
You only did it one at a time though, UK were in Korea, Egypt, France, etc, etc.

You Yanks would be fuck all without us.

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

dude, we want to brush our teeths, and we don't want to beat up lil iraqi boys just cuz our troops suck.
And as for you, If those were American soldiers those Kids would have been shot, your soldiers praised as heros and sent home before they sued the governmet for some fake as PTSD.

The British Army has been, and always will be, the finest in the world.

Last edited by DazBurt (2006-02-15 19:41:15)

Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6649|Broadlands, VA

Flecco wrote:

History lesson (as posted in another thread):

The American Colonies (which flew the Grand Union as shown in post #1 here) did not WANT to separate from the British Empire.  They wanted to be treated equally as Citizens of that Empire.  On several occasions, even AFTER Bunker & Breed's hill, delegates from the American Colonies attempted to approach King George and get him to see their side of the argument.

He refused.

Instead he continued to send more troops, increase taxes and reduce the American Colonie's rights to that below his own slaves.  THAT is what started The Revolution.  Not a bunch of "n00b farmers" who were out on a lark.

Last item - go read your freaking history, or at least books books by learned folk like Jeff Sherra.  You will see that the "American Revolution" was a comedy of errors on BOTH sides.  The ONLY reason that Washington's army was not destroyed at New York, was due to weather, NOT a vast knowledge of the lay of the land.

For the love of God, get your facts straight!  You are posting from an ingnorant POV.

Last edited by Kaosdad008 (2006-02-15 20:39:05)

Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6649|Broadlands, VA
Oh, right, back on topic.  Ummm - no.  We'd only screw up The Commonwealth.  I mean, the US & the Brits are good buddies.  Not certain I'd want to marry a cousin or such.
josh's
Banned
+2|6659
the U.S.A should be blown off hte planer earth so some aliens can take care of em so we dont have to!!!
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6622

josh's wrote:

the U.S.A should be blown off hte planer earth so some aliens can take care of em so we dont have to!!!
If I was to guess, I would say you are a canadian?
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard