lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA
well, I have been on this forum for 5 years or better now, and I think it is time to move on.  The flaming, the karmas for flaming as well as the bragging about it is not suited to my tastes and it has become more prevalent and rewarded than actual points made arguing issues. This makes it far less enjoyable than it used to be. The forum has changed while I, of course, stay the same, it is no longer a good fit for me.  Just as well, there are changes in my life that demand far greater attention than what being addicted to this forum will allow.

Anyway, after 5 years, i felt the need to say goodbye to some of the veteran posters that made this forum a fun and unique place to visit and vent. I am sure I will spectator in and out, after all cold turkey is hard to do, but by deleting my account any desires to continue posting will vanish with the lack of any desire to start over.

Mods, please delete my account.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

cya lowing. i will say we did not disagree on everything, and i only regret not trying to understand you better, sooner.
Reciprocity
+721|6550|the dank(super) side of Oregon
au revoir
tuckergustav
+1,590|5883|...

Well, shoot. Sorry to see you go. If you reconsider, we are here. Seeing as all the other mods took off. I am gonna close this temporarily...until another mod comes back and wants to open it. I don't think it needs to turn into anything other than a goodbye from you. Thank you for the time you spent here. Ciao!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard