https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6633|Finland

I'm so sorry to hear that.
I need around tree fiddy.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356
Oh jeez I didn't notice this. It hits women REALLY HARD, be observant and adapt to her needs. Remember Nature is  very finely tuned towards success. Something good will come out of this. Be strong this won't stop you. let me know if I can help or you want to talk, been through it.

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2010-08-29 06:04:17)

JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6327|England
So fucking sorry Fusion mate.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5700
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5485|Bolingbrook, Illinois
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
hope you and your girlfriend get through this ok
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6403|dm_maidenhead
jesus,
So sorry to hear
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6131|Carnoustie MASSIF
So sorry to hear that, I'm sure everyone on this forum is behind you.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California
Darn it, I'm so sorry, my condolences.

Didn't you say your girlfriend couldn't have kids or something? In that case that fucking sucks that this happened, I'm SO sorry.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
rdx-fx
+955|6593

White-Fusion wrote:

Well some bad news today guys. Baby didn't make it, girlfriend was cleaning and had to be rushed to hospital.

Don't really know what else to say really, but i'm not going to be on here for a while I think. Cheers for all your posts etc.
Sorry to hear that.

Please try to have a bit of patience and understanding with your girlfriend.  I'm sure it sucks for you too, but for them it is as they lost a child they knew for years.

To her, it may be along the lines of "I've met this wonderful child, she will call me Mom.  And now she is dead, and it is my fault somehow"

You may get some of that blame too, for whatever emotional (non-rational) reason.  Brace for it, have some patience.  Just take it like a man, and don't dish it back at her.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6592|Reisterstown, MD

My wife and I lost a baby like that last year so i know what you are going through.

Just try and deal with the loss the best way you can...
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6553|Scotland

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Didn't you say your girlfriend couldn't have kids or something? In that case that fucking sucks that this happened, I'm SO sorry.
Yeah they said she could get pregant, but not carry the kids. The furthest she got was 5 weeks. So when she found out that she was almost 11 weeks, they said the doctors must have got it wrong.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has left a supporting comment, it means a hell of alot. The night I found out she was pregant I phoned up everyone and told them, and I don't know how to tell people the truth now.

We are both sort of carrying on and not really accepting what has happened... which is strange. Anyway I'm talking crap now. Cheers guys.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|NÃ¥rvei

White-Fusion wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Yeah they said she could get pregant, but not carry the kids. The furthest she got was 5 weeks. So when she found out that she was almost 11 weeks, they said the doctors must have got it wrong.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has left a supporting comment, it means a hell of alot. The night I found out she was pregant I phoned up everyone and told them, and I don't know how to tell people the truth now.

We are both sort of carrying on and not really accepting what has happened... which is strange. Anyway I'm talking crap now. Cheers guys.
Hot damn ... I'm sorry for your loss
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
Stay strong.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Hang in there! Both of you.
13rin
+977|6480

killer21 wrote:

My wife and I lost a baby like that last year so i know what you are going through.

Just try and deal with the loss the best way you can...
Wife lost one about 5 years ago.  Messed us both up a bit.  Shit sucks, especially for her.  Be there for her.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard