one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

i think macbeth is trollin'
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

He has definite point though, he's 20, working at Starbucks, and is now going to be raising a child.

FFS even I have my shit more together...

And it's not a mong post as much as you know the harsh truth...
I don't know enough about white fusion as to speculate on the "harsh truth". He's happy, his gf is and who is anyone else to try and ruin that or give the guy shit?

Truth? Lol...
If he's working at Starbucks I doubt he'll be able to properly provide for the child in short/long term/ever. Babies can't feed on happiness. Happiness doesn't keep you warm in the winter.

It would be better for everyone, the child included, if it was aborted or put up for adoption. Sorry that's the truth.
See again you're speculating on someone you know nothing really about. He could work full time, she could have a job with paid maternity, either or both could be from an affluent background with parents of their own that want to help. Not everyone needs to wait until they're 30 with a middle managment job...

I tell the truth. I don't need to be a sadist to do so, I do it all the time. I'm not gonna speculate in some cunt, attention seeking move though.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6734|St. Andrews / Oslo

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

He has definite point though, he's 20, working at Starbucks, and is now going to be raising a child.

FFS even I have my shit more together...

And it's not a mong post as much as you know the harsh truth...
I don't know enough about white fusion as to speculate on the "harsh truth". He's happy, his gf is and who is anyone else to try and ruin that or give the guy shit?

Truth? Lol...
If he's working at Starbucks I doubt he'll be able to properly provide for the child in short/long term/ever. Babies can't feed on happiness. Happiness doesn't keep you warm in the winter.

It would be better for everyone, the child included, if it was aborted or put up for adoption. Sorry that's the truth.
hahaha

So people working at Starbucks or a similar place cannot start a family? Sorry, but that's just dumb. I know of several single-moms working similar jobs and raising a child without a problem. And these guys are two.

And best for the child? Ask any "Starbucks-born" person if he'd rather have been aborted - yes, exactly.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

jord wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

Truth? Lol...

See again you're speculating on someone you know nothing really about. He could work full time, she could have a job with paid maternity, either or both could be from an affluent background with parents of their own that want to help. Not everyone needs to wait until they're 30 with a middle managment job...

I tell the truth. I don't need to be a sadist to do so, I do it all the time. I'm not gonna speculate in some cunt, attention seeking move though.
A full time job at starbucks isn't enough to sustain a child. It's barely enough to sustain a single person and if he was from an affluant background he wouldn't need to work at starbucks...

Not everyone needs to wait till their 30 sure, but must people should. I'm willing to have much more faith in a 30 year old couple raising a kid then a 20 year old. I wouldn't trust a 20 year old with a small bit of responsibility, let alone one that got his girlfriend knocked up accidentally.

All not everyone who disagrees with the popular retard opinion here or elsewhere is ''trolling for attention lulz''. Don't be stupid.
Jenspm
penis

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

A full time job at starbucks isn't enough to sustain a child. It's barely enough to sustain a single person and if he was from an affluant background he wouldn't need to work at starbucks...

Not everyone needs to wait till their 30 sure, but must people should. I'm willing to have much more faith in a 30 year old couple raising a kid then a 20 year old. I wouldn't trust a 20 year old with a small bit of responsibility, let alone one that got his girlfriend knocked up accidentally.

All not everyone who disagrees with the popular retard opinion here or elsewhere is ''trolling for attention lulz''. Don't be stupid.
How can you discard all your trust in a person that you haven't even met?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Jenspm wrote:

So people working at Starbucks or a similar place cannot start a family? Sorry, but that's just dumb. I know of several single-moms working similar jobs and raising a child without a problem.
And they and their children would have been much better off if their mothers had wanted and not had a bastard on a star bucks salary.
jord

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Yes you disagree. Its not dst or a debate thread, he's clearly happy about the news. He doesn't want or need speculative know it all cunts coming in telling him to get an abortion. Its a dick move tbh, don't be stupid.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Jenspm wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

How can you discard all your trust in a person that you haven't even met?
The same way you, I, and everyone else does. Don't try to take the moral high ground here. There is none.
Jenspm
penis

jord wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

Yes you disagree. Its not dst or a debate thread, he's clearly happy about the news. He doesn't want or need speculative know it all cunts coming in telling him to get an abortion. Its a dick move tbh, don't be stupid.
Agreed.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

Jenspm wrote:

jord wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Agreed.
exactly
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

jord wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

You guys were bigger dicks to Irish so I guess that makes it fair. Aside from that, I'm saying it would be better for everyone. I'm not telling him to ''kill the baby cause you suck and we hate you'', I'm just saying it would be the better thing to do.
Jenspm
penis

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

You guys were bigger dicks to Irish so I guess that makes it fair. Aside from that, I'm saying it would be better for everyone. I'm not telling him to ''kill the baby cause you suck and we hate you'', I'm just saying it would be the better thing to do.
How the fuck do you know what's the better thing to do, when you know absolutely nothing about the situation other than the fathers age and occupation?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Jenspm wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

How the fuck do you know what's the better thing to do, when you know absolutely nothing about the situation other than the fathers age and occupation?
Going by that you can make enough of an assessment. Kids having kids isn't a good thing. Kids working an unskilled job at starbucks having kids isn't a good thing.

I get it, he's your friend or whatever but you can't be so dense that you cannot realize he probably shouldn't have it.
jord
He's happy macbeth, something I doubt you may well never be.

Next time you feel the need to inject your opinion, don't please.
Jenspm
penis

Macbeth wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Going by that you can make enough of an assessment. Kids having kids isn't a good thing. Kids working an unskilled job at starbucks having kids isn't a good thing.

I get it, he's your friend or whatever but you can't be so dense that you cannot realize he probably shouldn't have it.
tbh I hardly know him.

Thing is, I don't enjoy barging into threads yelling "kill the baby" when I know absolutely nothing about the situation, nor do I enjoy seeing others do it. It's a dick move, as Jord said.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

jord wrote:

He's happy macbeth, something I doubt you may well never be.

Next time you feel the need to inject your opinion, don't please.
I'm very happy.

Likewise on the second point btw.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Jenspm wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

tbh I hardly know him.

Thing is, I don't enjoy barging into threads yelling "kill the baby" when I know absolutely nothing about the situation, nor do I enjoy seeing others do it. It's a dick move, as Jord said.
Fetuses aren't babies.

Well you if you guys like denial then fine by me, not my kin to worry about. OP, it would be for the best if you didn't have the kid. It may suck at first and you will feel bad for it but one day when you are stable and could properly provide for your child you will see it's the best move.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
and macbeth proves vampires are uneducated
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

and still nobody likes RTHKI

hmmm
jord
You're not taking into account the fact she's been told she medically can't have kids. This may be her only chance.

I'm not some anti abortionist, every woman should have that option. I'm not about to storm into a thread telling people to get an abortion and spew hateful, ultimately pointless drivel.

What did you acheieve? He's not going to change his mind because of you. If that batshit insane, teen ansgt animal cruelty thread didn't alienate you this will. How's that for "the truth"?

Join a forum more suited to your unique opinions.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

jord wrote:

You're not taking into account the fact she's been told she medically can't have kids. This may be her only chance.

I'm not some anti abortionist, every woman should have that option. I'm not about to storm into a thread telling people to get an abortion and spew hateful, ultimately pointless drivel.

What did you acheieve? He's not going to change his mind because of you. If that batshit insane, teen ansgt animal cruelty thread didn't alienate you this will. How's that for "the truth"?

You never took int consideration: bitches lie.

It's not hateful pointless drivel, it's a different opinion from the one that everyone else is giving. It would be better if he waits to have kids.

Nothing, the same way you achieved nothing. Everything here is pointless.

Sorry if you couldn't comprehend the animal cruelty thread. Perhaps you should stay out of DST if you can't comprehend the stuff you read. I don't care about the views of the majority of this forum FYI.

I'm 20 years old btw, older then you IIRC.

Last edited by Macbeth (2010-08-27 15:32:26)

jord

Macbeth wrote:

jord wrote:

You never took int consideration: bitches lie.

It's not hateful pointless drivel, it's a different opinion from the one that everyone else is giving. It would be better if he waits to have kids.

Nothing, the same way you achieved nothing. Everything here is pointless.

Sorry if you couldn't comprehend the animal cruelty thread. Perhaps you should stay out of DST if you can't comprehend the stuff you read. I don't care about the views of the majority of this forum FYI.

I'm 20 years old btw, older then you IIRC.
Oh no, I could comprehend it.

Indeed your opinions don't align with anyones here, not even close. I'm not saying this with dislike, I'm saying it sincerely. Maybe you would be better off on another forum.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

From the way you responded to it, it seems you didn't comprehend it. I don't think you even know or would understand all of my opinions on things.

There are still a few people here I like so, no I'm fine here.

Also thread is derailed so...
jord

Macbeth wrote:

From the way you responded to it, it seems you didn't comprehend it. I don't think you even know or would understand all of my opinions on things.

There are still a few people here I like so, no I'm fine here.

Also thread is derailed so...
No I understood it. My being disgusted by it was why I responded in kind.

Thread being derailed isn't the worst thing white fusion will see when he comes online, so don't pretend to worry about that.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

I'm not worried. I just was hoping you would pick up on the fact I don't care to continue this conversation.

Last edited by Macbeth (2010-08-27 15:44:23)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard