CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6129|Carnoustie MASSIF
Just downloaded Season 1 of How I met your Mother, and want to burn it onto DVD for watching on my gf's tv. I've never done this before, so how easy is it? And can someone recommend some kick-ass DVD burning software?

Karma for all
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6285|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
CDBurnerXP is very simple and gets the job done

I'm not sure if you need some special encoding to make it work on a DVD player though
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone

FloppY_ wrote:

CDBurnerXP is very simple and gets the job done
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6626|UK
Are you on Windows 7? Windows DVD Maker seems to work just fine. It's really simple to use, too.

I had a bit of trouble with trying to get x264/mkv to work (had to re-encode it first), but XviD/avi was easy enough.
CammRobb
Banned

liquidat0r wrote:

Are you on Windows 7? Windows DVD Maker seems to work just fine. It's really simple to use, too.

I had a bit of trouble with trying to get x264/mkv to work (had to re-encode it first), but XviD/avi was easy enough.
Yes on Windows 7, and the files are .avi
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6626|UK
I'd try Windows DVD Maker then, it's already installed.

Plus you can get a pretty cool fancy menu. I think it's called picture wall and you get a bunch of overlaying clips in the background, extracted from the videos. Makes it look pro nd shit.
CammRobb
Banned
Ooooh, thanks.
jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

If your girlfriend is not capable of streaming media, you might want to rethink the relationship.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6285|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

jsnipy wrote:

If your girlfriend is not capable of streaming media, you might want to rethink the relationship.
lol
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard