edzed
+1|6687
Well SMOTC is definitely not awarded. I am at 57000 points and played today for a bit and did not get upranked.
When will the site show the time to upgrade for the new ranks?
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6838|North Texas

ComradeWho wrote:

hey NM why don't you just make a decisive thread about 1.2 ranks and include an explaination of what the rank of Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps is since the previously leaked information has seemed to confuse a lot of people about that rank as well
I would do that if I had images to link to. I don't want to use the image links from other sites. Besides, Jeff will have the all the stuff entered tonight.

AD_Kensan wrote:

A different question: Do you happen to know if requirements for badges have changed? To get all Vehicle badges on Expert would take an awfull lot of time...
None of the awards data has changed. With the exception of the new Booster pack awards. But those are back-end awards... So I can't tell you how to get them.
AD_Kensan
+7|6776

edzed wrote:

Well SMOTC is definitely not awarded. I am at 57000 points and played today for a bit and did not get upranked.
Since Sergeant Major of the Corps was awarded just ONCE a month to the best performing Sergeant Major before the patch I think this still holds true after the patch. This basically means there will still be just one SMOTC.

When will the site show the time to upgrade for the new ranks?
When chuy gets the time to do it. Just wait for it. It will be there soon enough.
lordbulletproof
+0|6708
Im at 48600 pts and i have played alot tonight and have not been upranked(if thats a word)... whats the deal?
[BambiKillerz]Brian
+1|6695

Icleos wrote:

I'm not 100% sure if all the points are accurate but this is what you should be seeing...
sorry but yourwrong on some

Last edited by NM156 (2006-02-14 18:51:45)

NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6838|North Texas

lordbulletproof wrote:

Im at 48600 pts and i have played alot tonight and have not been upranked(if thats a word)... whats the deal?
Cause you need 50k! (for Sergeant Major, you'll skip Master Gunnery Sergeant)

What Rank do you think you should get between 20-50K?
lordbulletproof
+0|6708
Sorry thats why I asked.... Thanks for the infor NM156
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6779|England
Are the new ranks being added to UBAR etc?
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6838|North Texas
You're welcome.
ComradeWho
+50|6686|Southern California

NM156 wrote:

well now if i'm not mistaken that gap is the largest gap in ranks (tied with the gap between colonel and BGN) at 30 thousand points. Would have made sense if they had either raised the master sergeant requirement or lowered sergeant major.
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6838|North Texas

Kobrakai wrote:

Are the new ranks being added to UBAR etc?
Yes, sometime tonight.. may be late though.. He's on the left coast.
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6838|North Texas

ComradeWho wrote:

NM156 wrote:

well now if i'm not mistaken that gap is the largest gap in ranks (tied with the gap between colonel and BGN) at 30 thousand points. Would have made sense if they had either raised the master sergeant requirement or lowered sergeant major.
I thought the same thing! Doesn't make sense but that the way they did it. What are ya gonna do?
lordbulletproof
+0|6708
Well it says on the first post that i should be seargent major of the corps..... i am not and i need more points to over come this rank!
Nico-DeathDealer
+1|6761
I'll wait until the all knowing Chuy posts it in the WIKI
lordbulletproof
+0|6708
Sorry if i don't understand this ranking system I dont mean to cause any trouble
fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6746

Nico-DeathDealer wrote:

More peeps than da good lord Chuy post in the wiki, you know...check it
AD_Kensan
+7|6776

lordbulletproof wrote:

Well it says on the first post that i should be seargent major of the corps..... i am not and i need more points to over come this rank!
Read again, please! I answered your question.

AD_Kensan wrote:

Since Sergeant Major of the Corps was awarded just ONCE a month to the best performing Sergeant Major before the patch I think this still holds true after the patch. This basically means there will still be just one SMOTC.
Sorry for quoting myself but it seems the only that people actually read what I write...

Last edited by AD_Kensan (2006-02-14 19:00:38)

NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6838|North Texas

fikraag7 wrote:

Nico-DeathDealer wrote:

Actually, it won't be in the Wiki.. It'll be in Ubar. Chuy is the only one that can modify that page.
lordbulletproof
+0|6708
Sorry i missed your post since I have already played a game with 2 1st Lieuntants and they are above there ranke.... can you explain please?
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6730|Finland
Just look at BFHQ in the game. All top players are ranked as Colonel. 1st player with Colonel rank have just little over 150k points which mean that all ranks requirements up to Colonel rank are correct. But as we can see FireStorm are also Colonel so requirements of Brigadier General and all ranks after that aren't correct in this post. Looks like Brigadier General need 1M points (if that rank system in that another site is right) and who knows how much points this all other ranks needs.

Last edited by BlueScreen (2006-02-14 19:04:57)

fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6746

NM156 wrote:

fikraag7 wrote:

Nico-DeathDealer wrote:

Actually, it won't be in the Wiki.. It'll be in Ubar. Chuy is the only one that can modify that page.
Yeah, I know...Chuy already chewed me out for that
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6838|North Texas

fikraag7 wrote:

Yeah, I know...Chuy already chewed me out for that
Bah! I forgot you did that! spanky-spanky!
AD_Kensan
+7|6776

BlueScreen wrote:

Just look at BFHQ in the game. All top players are ranked as Colonel. 1st player with Colonel rank have just little over 150k points which mean that all ranks requirements up to Colonel rank are correct. But as we can see FireStorm are also Colonel so requirements of Brigadier General and all ranks after that aren't correct in this post. Looks like Brigadier General need 1M points (if that rank system in that another site is right) and who knows how much points this all other ranks needs.
*bangs head on table* R E A D please.

You need all Vehicle badges on EXPERT

FFS just read what's written here! It's all there!
rombaft
+0|6715|belgium

ComradeWho wrote:

rombaft wrote:

there is something not right on it, all top players are still colonel, and even some guys have all expert badges for infantry incl knife and pistel, still they are colonel
From NM's post:

Point Requirements: 180,000     
Other Requirements: Colonel W/EXPERT Armor, Transport, Helicopter, Aviator, Air Defense, Ground Defense
for the other general rank you "just" need the expert badges of infantry and knife + pistol , some guys have those requirements but are still colonel
Teckademics
+1|6716|Savannah GA
wtf it jumps from 20000 to 50000 then 60 , 75 , 90 ....wow how fucking lame.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard