Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
But who cares about the exact distance?

You either are okay with putting a Mosque anywhere, or you're not.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone
You could build a mosque on capital hill for all I care.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

DrunkFace wrote:

You could build a mosque on capital hill for all I care.
I hope a mosque gets built around me so I could get some good hummus.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6550|San Diego, CA, USA
If anyone cares...the tax payers of the United States have funded at least 50 mosques around the world.  Our diplomat in Tanzania, for example, was part of ribbon cutting of a 12th century mosque we helped restore.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6455|The Twilight Zone
Another Mosque should be build close to the Statue of Liberty. And another one close to Guantanamo Bay. Etc...
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5238|Cleveland, Ohio

.Sup wrote:

Another Mosque should be build close to the Statue of Liberty. And another one close to Guantanamo Bay. Etc...
go away troll
.Sup
be nice

11 Bravo wrote:

.Sup wrote:

go away troll
if you are unable to decipher what I meant doesn't mean I'm trolling
11 Bravo
Banned
I would like to build an anti islam center in mecca.  would you all support me with this?
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

You should maybe try building an anti-islam centre closer to home first. It would be interesting to see what the public reaction would be.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
11 Bravo
Banned

Ty wrote:

You should maybe try building an anti-islam centre closer to home first. It would be interesting to see what the public reaction would be.
nope.  am thinking mecca would be a great place for it.
.Sup
be nice
If it gets you stoned (lapidation) I'm behind you 101%
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

11 Bravo wrote:

Ty wrote:

I'm serious though, it would be interesting to see the public reaction to an anti-Islam centre being built in the US. I know there are a few anti-islamic organisations and websites and stuff already but something like an actual community centre.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
11 Bravo
Banned

Ty wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Ty wrote:

I'm serious though, it would be interesting to see the public reaction to an anti-Islam centre being built in the US. I know there are a few anti-islamic organisations and websites and stuff already but something like an actual community centre.
well thats a different scenario.  i am talking aboot mecca.
.Sup
be nice
anything "anti"-whatever is bs

if you don't like then look away rather than make an anti xxx organisation
11 Bravo
Banned

.Sup wrote:

unlike you i dont look away when women get stoned and have acid thrown on their face.  speaks to the kind of person you are if you do look away.
.Sup
be nice

11 Bravo wrote:

.Sup wrote:

unlike you i dont look away when women get stoned and have acid thrown on their face.  speaks to the kind of person you are if you do look away.
I was talking about anti Islam organizations. That doesn't mean I'm in favour of punishments like that. But there's much more to it when you say anti Islam organization. Much more things are involved than just their punishment methods. If you would make an anti stoning/acid punishments organization I would support you but and anti Islam organization not. Its not all bad when the word Islam is mentioned.
11 Bravo
Banned

.Sup wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

.Sup wrote:

I was talking about anti Islam organizations. That doesn't mean I'm in favour of punishments like that. But there's much more to it when you say anti Islam organization. Much more things are involved than just their punishment methods. If you would make an anti stoning/acid punishments organization I would support you but and anti Islam organization not. Its not all bad when the word Islam is mentioned.
no its because of islam.  get that in your head.  christ sake.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina

11 Bravo wrote:

.Sup wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Fanatical Islam, yes.  Clearly, they don't do that sort of thing in the West, Albania, or Turkey -- at least, no one gets away with it in places like that.
11 Bravo
Banned

Turquoise wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Fanatical Islam, yes.  Clearly, they don't do that sort of thing in the West, Albania, or Turkey -- at least, no one gets away with it in places like that.
if whole countries are fanatical islam than that is worth some anti islam centers.
Turquoise
O Canada

11 Bravo wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

if whole countries are fanatical islam than that is worth some anti islam centers.
Touche...  I'm not saying there is a shortage of religious nuts among Islam.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Harmor wrote:

If anyone cares...the tax payers of the United States have funded at least 50 mosques around the world.  Our diplomat in Tanzania, for example, was part of ribbon cutting of a 12th century mosque we helped restore.
What happened to that "separation of church and state" thing that everyone screams about?
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
11 Bravo
Banned

FEOS wrote:

Harmor wrote:

What happened to that "separation of church and state" thing that everyone screams about?
they are separated...they dont pay taxes
Turquoise
O Canada

FEOS wrote:

Harmor wrote:

Good question...  I guess it may have been part of a diplomatic mission, but yeah...  it sounds like it violates that concept.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

11 Bravo wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Harmor wrote:

Our government supporting a specific religion with our tax dollars, regardless of whether those benefiting from it pay taxes or not...definitely seems to violate the intent, if not the letter, of the First Amendment.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
11 Bravo
Banned

FEOS wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Our government supporting a specific religion with our tax dollars, regardless of whether those benefiting from it pay taxes or not...definitely seems to violate the intent, if not the letter, of the First Amendment.
well the intent of the second amendment wasnt for people to have a armory in their basement but hey....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard