Evil_Black_Fox
+18|5473

Blade4509 wrote:

Evil_Black_Fox wrote:

Miggle wrote:

You do realize that Zampella and West and the rest of old IW were opposed to the shitfests that were Cod4 and 6, right?
If that's the case then I hope whoever thought making the most annoying game this decade gets genital cancer. And the erson who came up with the knife on MW2 gets stabbed in real life.
No you don't hope that at all.
Yes I do. There are people out there that are really lucky I cant reach them. I do wish certain people would die in real life all the time, and when it happens I'm happy they are dead.

Last edited by Evil_Black_Fox (2010-08-22 00:24:38)

CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6122|Carnoustie MASSIF
You sound like you're going to be in prison shortly.
Evil_Black_Fox
+18|5473

CammRobb wrote:

It makes me feel better, when I can make other feel how they make me feel. The law would have to take me alive for that to happen. I'm not going to jail, ever. Most people don't realize 100% of all people eventually die, and none of those gone care about it. So if it ever does get to that point, then why would I want anyone to have closure for things I don't regret doing, nor will I have the chance to in the future.

All I want is for the jackhole who made the knife in this game the way it is, to watch everything he loves die in his arms. Is that too much to ask?

Last edited by Evil_Black_Fox (2010-08-22 06:44:05)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6557|Area 51

Evil_Black_Fox wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

It makes me feel better, when I can make other feel how they make me feel. The law would have to take me alive for that to happen. I'm not going to jail, ever. Most people don't realize 100% of all people eventually die, and none of those gone care about it. So if it ever does get to that point, then why would I want anyone to have closure for things I don't regret doing, nor will I have the chance to in the future.

All I want is for the jackhole who made the knife in this game the way it is, to watch everything he loves die in his arms. Is that too much to ask?

Mutantbear wrote:

You need a new hobby
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

RDMC wrote:

Mutantbear wrote:

You need a new hobby
Tbh. You're a masochist if you love getting yourself this worked up over a silly videogame.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Evil_Black_Fox wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Are you just being overly poetic or are you actually serious?
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5897|CA

Miggle wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

so activision made them make those games a shitfest?
somewhat. They fired the majority of the dev team between cod2 and 4.

Zampella and West were fired to avoid paying them substantial royalties for MW2.

you should read this
You might want to read this as well.
Evil_Black_Fox
+18|5473

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Evil_Black_Fox wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Are you just being overly poetic or are you actually serious?
Thats how I feel. As for jail Im 100% serious, Id rather die than go there.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6683|Devon, England
Play hardcore.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6734|FUCK UBISOFT

TopHat01 wrote:

Miggle wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

so activision made them make those games a shitfest?

Zampella and West were fired to avoid paying them substantial royalties for MW2.

you should read this
though the comments certainly don't make kotick look good, I think they generally mirror the actions activision has taken in the industry. Activision is good at their job, which is to make money, and how they make money is pretty easily explained. A) By turning $60 sales into much larger ones through DLC and expansion packs. B) By releasing games in popular franchises yearly, and C) By making games very easily accessible, or dumbed down as many people like to call it.

Activision has made gaming popular, and seen huge success for it, but they've also made it shit.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Evil_Black_Fox
+18|5473
They fixed the javelin glitch, the 1887, and even elevators. Why the hell is the knife still so fucking retarded? Insta-death from 10 feet away WTF?! Its not like your battling in some super huge ballrooms. Most of the game is CQB, I shouldn't have to have a shotgun or commando to get a kill in CQB.

Last edited by Evil_Black_Fox (2010-08-23 02:35:33)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5780|Catherine Black
Because the knife was designed to be that way.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5897|CA

Miggle wrote:

TopHat01 wrote:

Miggle wrote:

you should read this
though the comments certainly don't make kotick look good, I think they generally mirror the actions activision has taken in the industry. Activision is good at their job, which is to make money, and how they make money is pretty easily explained. A) By turning $60 sales into much larger ones through DLC and expansion packs. B) By releasing games in popular franchises yearly, and C) By making games very easily accessible, or dumbed down as many people like to call it.

Activision has made gaming popular, and seen huge success for it, but they've also made it shit.
I agree 100% with you, too.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6557|Area 51
No need to post half a dozen bullshit knive videos. We all know how gay it is either accept the game as it is (In all its gay forms) or move on to a new game.

Protip: choose the latter

Because no amount of bitching is going to remove that utterly retarded knive from that utterly piece of shit game.
Evil_Black_Fox
+18|5473
I just hope BF3 does the knife right.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

Seriously, if it really bothers you that much, don't play the game. No one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to play the game.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5501|America

mtb0minime wrote:

Seriously, if it really bothers you that much, don't play the game. No one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to play the game.
But what if you like everything else about the game except for the knife?
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6734|FUCK UBISOFT

Blade4509 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

then you're retarded. Knife is about the least overpowered 1 hit kill weapon in the game.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6278|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Blade4509 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

>Like

>MW2

Not possible / kys
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

Blade4509 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Then get over it and keep playing.
Or get over it and play something else.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6341|Belfast

FloppY_ wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

>Like

>MW2

Not possible / kys
>you forgot the green

Last edited by henno13 (2010-08-30 14:56:11)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5780|Catherine Black

henno13 wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

>Like

>MW2

Not possible / kys
>you forgot the green
>You forgot the olive
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6278|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

henno13 wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

>Like

>MW2

Not possible / kys
>you forgot the green
didn't care enough
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6346|West NY
Modern Warfare 2 is great, I love hardcore S&D and HQ Pro and the tactical feel of the game but I just wish they were a bit more realistic by getting rid of one hit kill knife and riot shield bashes...seriously how much fucking force would it take to kill somebody with a flat surface in one strike? Plus any material that thin even a fucking .223 would rip through... okay maybe excluding some other ballistic materials but what the fuck, and impenetrable shield?

Anyway on topic the fact that a single hit on somebody with enough damage can kill them instantly, even in the hand, foot, etc. and that it notifies you with a big X hit marker if you hit somebody with anything (Including grenades and shots through walls) and also notifies you if you kill someone even on hardcore doesn't bother me. I do favor hardcore a hell of a lot more when you can stop somebody dead in their tracks a lot quicker rather than running through bullets and haze and manage the strength to stab you. Being able to stab the space behind somebody is pretty good bullshit too, and the fact certain weapons allow you to slice within half a second and able to slice again while somebody using a different weapon or moving a certain way digs their knife into somebody in a way more believable fashion but needs to wait five seconds to pull their knife out to stab again or draw their weapon. Why can't there be a quality developer that makes tactical first person shooters? I don't think I'm asking for much

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard