Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England

Uzique wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Uzique wrote:

god bless america
Aww, do you feel left out?
nah we have strip joints in the uk and in europe

just they're not full of trailer-trash, fat-blacks and pregnant women.

the average-grade of stripper, sure. 'glamour' girls in the skankiest of senses. pregnant chicks and rednecks? hell no.
Why do you think it stood out? It's not the norm. I went to one all-nude place right outside of Austin one time and it had some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. There wasn't an "8" in the entire room.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
haha of course i know it's not the norm. that's why i said "god bless america" - only in odd little spots like that could you find a redneck pregnant stripper still working the clientele after getting knocked up by bubba in booth nine the week before. it's beautifully democratic.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom

JohnG@lt wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

amateur stripping could found thursday nights at Oz
Yeah. When I first got to my unit I got dragged along with the rest of my company to cheer on our supply clerk in a bikini contest. Well, she went last, and I guess decided she needed to pull out all the stops so walked out butt naked, did a dance, and then pulled a rope of beads out of her pussy. It was difficult to take her seriously when she made sergeant a year later...
being in psyop after active, i realized how meaningless the e-1 to e-6 ranks were. 

but speaking on losing respect for females in position of authority,  the 3rd night i was at hood my new room mate brought his girlfriend who was an mp and banged her 1 foot away from me while I slept.
Tu Stultus Es
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5237|Cleveland, Ohio
pog
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

11 Bravo wrote:

pog
pogs see more pussy but get less amirite.

What would you rather be? National Guard combat or Active pog?

Last edited by Cybargs (2010-08-13 09:43:03)

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Cybargs wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

pog
pogs see more pussy but get less amirite.
Because we watch them bang their way through entire companies and know not to go near them. Infantrymen don't know any better or don't care
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom

11 Bravo wrote:

pog
youra pog
Tu Stultus Es
11 Bravo
Banned

JohnG@lt wrote:

Infantrymen don't know any better or don't care
aye
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

11 Bravo wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

aye
A marine would fuck anything amirite.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom

Cybargs wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

aye
DADT
Tu Stultus Es
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

eleven bravo wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

aye
DADT
lulz.

now to 2nd question, national guard combat or active pog?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
nothing good comes from the nasty girls.  nothing.  shit bag soldiers, peice of shit equipment and incompetant and unqualified leadership.  the reserves are a bit better but still have most of the same problems.
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Cybargs wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

DADT
lulz.

national guard anything. fuck active duty.
-Frederick Bastiat
11 Bravo
Banned

Cybargs wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

DADT
lulz.

i would say guard but when you get activated you are getting paid your rank which can be way less then what you make in your civ job.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
I blame the nasty girls on how shitty iraq went in 2006
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
and nasty girl units in combat suck balls
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

I blame the nasty girls on how shitty iraq went in 2006
They'd make good cannon fodder if they weren't such giant pussies.
-Frederick Bastiat
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

JohnG@lt wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

DADT
lulz.

even utah national guard I know a kid in it and he signed up just to get bitches and bragged how he was in Afghanistan for two weeks. no one gets deployed for two weeks wtf he lying.
11 Bravo
Banned

Cybargs wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

lulz.

even utah national guard I know a kid in it and he signed up just to get bitches and bragged how he was in Afghanistan for two weeks. no one gets deployed for two weeks wtf he lying.
two weeks lol

[insert total recall two weeks]
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Cybargs wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

lulz.

Not unless he's a general... There was lots of Pentagon brass that would fly over once a month in order to qualify for combat pay and the tax free combat zone.
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
I was attached to a nasty girl brigade for a long period of time.  they used us for every little thing because they didnt have the balls to the shit themselves. Our platoons only casualty came when we were pulling patrol for the undermanned nasty guard unit's sector of responsibility. also,  any buildings those fuckers said they cleared you could be certain wasnt.  had to re clear them fuckers.   it got so bad that the nasty guard unit attached to my task force for fallujah and najaf was just used to pull security and roving patrols at night while everyone who fought during the day was resting.
Tu Stultus Es
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

JohnG@lt wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Not unless he's a general... There was lots of Pentagon brass that would fly over once a month in order to qualify for combat pay and the tax free combat zone.
no just a reg enlistee. he almost went awol when he came to taiwan lel.

I heard some bad shit about national guard in iraq being retarded.
11 Bravo
Banned
wasnt that stupid twat jessica lynch in the guard?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

11 Bravo wrote:

wasnt that stupid twat jessica lynch in the guard?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/507th_Maintenance_Company

She got a bronze star wtf. she does have a lulzy last name
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
I dont think so but the worst year in iraq as far as violence towards civilians was the same year that a majority of the deployed forces were NG or reservists and the first time a national guard commander was the HNIC and we see what happened with that.
Tu Stultus Es

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard