+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
I spent a lot of time in harker heights
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England

eleven bravo wrote:

At that one bar with the horseshoe pits out back? Can't remember its name.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
because i am a youth, lowing, and know that clothing trends are matched to certain groups/ethnicities/'scenes'/profiles

baggy clothing is a predominantly black-urban fashion trend. it's not racist to make that observation. no more racist than it is to say black youths enjoy rap music.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom

JohnG@lt wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

naw the girl that got pregnant by the ex con lived out there

you thinking of wild country?
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Uzique wrote:

because i am a youth, lowing, and know that clothing trends are matched to certain groups/ethnicities/'scenes'/profiles

baggy clothing is a predominantly black-urban fashion trend. it's not racist to make that observation. no more racist than it is to say black youths enjoy rap music.
Why you gots ta be racial?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

naw the girl that got pregnant by the ex con lived out there

you thinking of wild country?
Ahh yeah, that was it. I mostly went to Jesters or this one shithole dive bar over by CiCi's.

Edit - Big Al's Bar & Grill

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-08-13 09:09:32)

-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
holy fuck im seeing it like I was there yesterday
Tu Stultus Es
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6405|North Carolina

JohnG@lt wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Driving down I-40 from Tennessee into western NC is one of the best driving experiences I've ever had. Lot's of twisties, lots of mountains, was really pretty.
The Asheville area in general is one of the highlights of the state.  I went to college there.  It was great.
Pretty sure I mentioned it before, but my grandparents retired in Hendersonville. They love it there and even in their 80s take everyone that visits them on a hike up Chimney Rock.
That's a nice area as well.  I guess I should amend my statement by saying that a lot of the mountains region is good to visit, although you might want to avoid some of the backwoodsy folk.  Hendersonville is nice, but there are some really small towns nearby where they literally filmed Deliverance.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

holy fuck im seeing it like I was there yesterday
Haha, sorry about that
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
that cici's.  it was across the street from the place where i bought all my music and next to the freeway
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

that cici's.  it was across the street from the place where i bought all my music and next to the freeway
Yep, by KMart and Whataburger/McD's. That CD store was pretty good.
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
ahh man.  that whataburger was the last stop on a sunday morning usually from a night out in austin or san antone. they had some bomb chorizo breakfast burritos
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

ahh man.  that whataburger was the last stop on a sunday morning usually from a night out in austin or san antone. they had some bomb chorizo breakfast burritos
Did you ever make the mistake of going to Starz?
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
dont remember that name so probably not.
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
man I dont think i would be able to handle going back to hood.  Id skitz out
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

dont remember that name so probably not.
It was on that road we weren't supposed to take down to Austin, 195 I think, the one with Jesters on it, and Blockbuster and where the Bunny Club moved to. Anyway, right at the edge of Killeen before it turned into ranches was this warehouse looking place on your left called Starz. It was the only all-nude strip club in Killeen and me and my boys made the mistake of stopping in there on night. Between the fat black women and the seven months pregnant white girl on stage it was just too much to handle.
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
god bless america
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
was it close to florence

I went to one strip club the entitre time I was there.  They made me wear a stretched out used pink sweater because i was under 21.   some guy in my company married some tahitian stripper from sam doll house (which was funny too because he was all white power nazi skin head from santa cruz before he joined the army) and my old team leaders wife was a bartender at some other joint but she ended up banging a customer while we would be in the field and bring her husband some pizza afterwards.
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb139/winterkiss42/killeen.jpg
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Uzique wrote:

god bless america
Aww, do you feel left out?
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

was it close to florence

I went to one strip club the entitre time I was there.  They made me wear a stretched out used pink sweater because i was under 21.   some guy in my company married some tahitian stripper from sam doll house (which was funny too because he was all white power nazi skin head from santa cruz before he joined the army) and my old team leaders wife was a bartender at some other joint but she ended up banging a customer while we would be in the field and bring her husband some pizza afterwards.
Haha. First time I went to Sam's they made me wear a yellow t-shirt with a giant M on the back. I wasn't much into strip clubs though, never really did anything for me. The only time I went after I got back from deployment was when this slut I was banging did amateur night at Sam's.
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
amateur stripping could found thursday nights at Oz
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

Yeah. When I first got to my unit I got dragged along with the rest of my company to cheer on our supply clerk in a bikini contest. Well, she went last, and I guess decided she needed to pull out all the stops so walked out butt naked, did a dance, and then pulled a rope of beads out of her pussy. It was difficult to take her seriously when she made sergeant a year later...
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471

JohnG@lt wrote:

Uzique wrote:

god bless america
Aww, do you feel left out?
nah we have strip joints in the uk and in europe

just they're not full of trailer-trash, fat-blacks and pregnant women.

the average-grade of stripper, sure. 'glamour' girls in the skankiest of senses. pregnant chicks and rednecks? hell no.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

JohnG@lt wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

Yeah. When I first got to my unit I got dragged along with the rest of my company to cheer on our supply clerk in a bikini contest. Well, she went last, and I guess decided she needed to pull out all the stops so walked out butt naked, did a dance, and then pulled a rope of beads out of her pussy. It was difficult to take her seriously when she made sergeant a year later...
It'd be hard to solute her lelz.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard