tremex
+0|6648
It annoys me you can't try out new weapons when they get out.

Has someone got the P90 ? It's the SF AntiTank gun.
It's a good weapon in CS... But we all know CS isn't BF2

Anyway, could someone rate it ? Pure crap ? Awesome ?
Havazn
+39|6695|van.ca
For me, the P90 is just like the MP5 but with a laser dot scope. pretty much what i expected as the AT kit should not be able to smoke infantry like assault can. I'll stick to my DAO.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6699
i was under the impression that the P90 was the EF gun but i don't have SF so i could be wrong. well i dunno how it is but in MGS2 it took out 3 metal gear rays if that means nething to you
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
it doesn't
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6686|Seattle
As far as submachineguns go the P90 is pretty good.
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6846|Germany / Saxony
P90 has 50 shot magazine, 3 extra magazines. It has about the sound and the firerate of the SCAR-L.
I don´t know about damage, but think it is not that much. For an real life P90 it fires way too slow...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
Poofy
+0|6674|Pennsylvania

Eckzack wrote:

P90 has 50 shot magazine, 3 extra magazines. It has about the sound and the firerate of the SCAR-L.
I don´t know about damage, but think it is not that much. For an real life P90 it fires way too slow...
Agreed. I didn't really expect an accurate or even high damage weapon, but I did expect it to have the same RoF as the MP7.  But instead it shoots bullets at rate of the AKs more than any submachine gun. Oh wellz...
Uber:Jagermeiter
+-1|6702
It seems solid to me- The more I use it the more I like it
xaven
+25|6735|Berlin
same here...

just used the p90 as a squad eraser...
E|W4v0r
+8|6665|New York
I'm not a fan.
It fires slow, reload time is alittle long, not enough damage, not enough accuracy(even with the laser dot scope)
I'll stick with the DAO.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6741
PN90 I think not much use.

No good at range and not enough damage close up.

Its already been said stick with the DA0-12 for close up and the launcer for range shots.

Last edited by paranoid101 (2006-02-14 15:43:08)

amox33
+0|6653
the p-90 is itself an awesome weapon, in real life anyway.  its extremely accurate, high rate of fire, lightweight, small, and its 5.7 rounds have some very impressive penetration.  i knew theyd make it all crappy, most unfortunate...
Rizen_Ji
+41|6737|200m out and smiling at you.
can someone post some screens?
Ziggy_79x
+4|6687
I can't speak for the p90 because I don't have SF but the MP5 has undergone a serious upgrade. AT is my favorite kit and I play it a lot. I always preferred the SMG's over the DAO and everyone thought I was crazy. I swear the MP5 is like an assault rifle now. Anyone don't believe me try it!
I'm ranked pretty high in SMG's so I know what I'm talking about.
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6730|Honolulu, HI

Ziggy_79x wrote:

I can't speak for the p90 because I don't have SF but the MP5 has undergone a serious upgrade. AT is my favorite kit and I play it a lot. I always preferred the SMG's over the DAO and everyone thought I was crazy. I swear the MP5 is like an assault rifle now. Anyone don't believe me try it!
I'm ranked pretty high in SMG's so I know what I'm talking about.
Yup, this has been confirmed, at least in my opinion.  It's a smidge more accurate, while running anyway (its reticle is exactly the same size as the pistol's while moving, it used to be bigger).  Not sure if damage has been increased, but I doubt it.  Anyway, the MP5/PP19 seems more solid to me now, actually might be able to get my SMG K/D over 1 with them.  Try it out, it gives you more flexibility than the DAO-12 without needing to use an unlock on the P90.
Qrbz
+0|6648
uh, just pick up someone's AT kit who just died and was using the P90. Thats how you try out the unlocks.
Rizen_Ji
anyone gonna take any screens???????
[BambiKillerz]Brian
+1|6705

Havazn wrote:

For me, the P90 is just like the MP5 but with a laser dot scope. pretty much what i expected as the AT kit should not be able to smoke infantry like assault can. I'll stick to my DAO.
the p90 is way better than an mp5
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6689

Rizen_Ji wrote:

anyone gonna take any screens???????
Here ya go just took em P90 and AWP.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Two_Handed_Sword/p90.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Two_Handed_Sword/AWP.jpg
Havazn
+39|6695|van.ca

[BambiKillerz]Brian wrote:

Havazn wrote:

the p90 is way better than an mp5
Damage is the same, number of shots to kill is the same. only a slightly higher RoF. Accuracy is only a tiny bit better. Its more the same than the MP5 than it is different. Hardly 'way' better.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6689
Well i like the MP5 its one of my favorite smg's but in this game i pick the P90 its basicly the same but you got 50 round clip so nuff said even though it is kinda ugly.
Rizen_Ji
really? i think it'd look bad ass in 3rd person, i remember playing like 007 and that gun was in it and it was my favorite cause you always looked so bad ass wielding that gun.
wrath2210
Web/h0mE
+0|6672
this is so gay gun
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6689
It doesnt look so bad in third person or on the floor etc but in first person it does cause of the big scope mounted on top but MP5 is a way better looking weapon its one of the sexiest smg's i know lol gotta love those crazy germans.

These are just poping in my head but i think these are some of the best looking weapons ever made.

Beretta92FS (black)
Colt M4A1
MP5

If i was a girl i'd use them as sex toys maybe not the Colt cause that would hurt.
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6807|Portland, OR, USA

The P90's alright. Huge ass clip and seems to be more powerful than the MP5. However, it has crap accuracy, so I'll probably stick to the uber-shotty.

And here's a screenshot of the P90 with graphics settings at a actual decent setting.

https://img122.imageshack.us/img122/9839/p909ov.jpg

No new sniper as I already have the 50cal and I rarely play sniper. Went for the SF MG instead.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard