Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS
varegg you do know there is actually negative probability he will accept that
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Reciprocity
+721|6573|the dank(super) side of Oregon
If I were in that small group of men who actually own 90% of the world, I want to have a big say in what happens too.  Us little people complaining about the illuminati are like termites complaining about the owner of the house they're devouring.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6803|Nårvei

Spark wrote:

varegg you do know there is actually negative probability he will accept that
I know ... and there is also the chance that I'm part of a group interested in keeping the lid on these questions, afterall it's soooo super secret that I wouldn't know if I'm a member or not ... that's how the conspiracy works ... I think ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Ioan92
+337|5715
Having watched those videos out of boredom, it fucking elevates me to know that we are not alone in this fight.

Never give up.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5252|foggy bottom
lol at my last karma.  lost fat youre such a pussy talking about beating people up 10000 miles away
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5351|London, England

eleven bravo wrote:

lol at my last karma.  lost fat youre such a pussy talking about beating people up 10000 miles away
Why are you arguing with someone that obviously dropped out in 8th grade?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Spark
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS

eleven bravo wrote:

someone who writes "you're" when they mean "your" is a high class intellect clearly.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
eleven bravo
+1,399|5252|foggy bottom
p.s. id whoop his limey ass
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5351|London, England

eleven bravo wrote:

p.s. id whoop his limey ass
you and your gold friends?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6674|Disaster Free Zone

Spark wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

someone who writes "you're" when they mean "your" is a high class intellect clearly.
??
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6123|North Tonawanda, NY

DrunkFace wrote:

Spark wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

??
The karma was "you used to be a solider, i would fucking beat you're pussy arse fuckin yank fuck"

See bolded text, lol
Spark
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS
I mean you read that and can't help but laugh.
~ Richard Feynman
CHECK THIS ONE OUT OG Poster
erykah badu and others featured. screw clear channel! hah
This documentary explores the reason why so few companies currently control the music played on the radio and for sale at retail stores, and whether corporations really have the power to silence musical innovation.
LINK ---- http://www.hulu.com/before-the-music-dies
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6466|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Cut the flaming and stick to the topic. Next namecaller gets a cooling RAIN which includes a 3 day vacation from posting.

Br, Your local forum Illuminati (I'm born on may 11th. suck on that)
eleven bravo
+1,399|5252|foggy bottom

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Cut the flaming and stick to the topic. Next namecaller gets a cooling RAIN which includes a 3 day vacation from posting.

Br, Your local forum Illuminati (I'm born on may 11th. suck on that)
karma cant get deleted
Tu Stultus Es
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6660

Creating conspiracy theories is the best way to keep conspiracies secret...
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6493|so randum
jews
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6522|Global Command

JohnG@lt wrote:

ATG wrote:

they exist. they have existed for centuries.

you can choose to deny that, there are other threads.
And you wonder why no one takes you seriously...
Some do, some don't the fact is I don't care.
And the feeling is mutual John. There is a reason I seldom ever engage you.

You're being  a ignoramous and/or troll, as is your style.

There is a wealth of information at your fingertips about a group known as The Illuminati. The Founding Fathers thought them real enough to write about them, yet you come on as if they are a fairy tale. They may not be anything like what pop culture sugests but to say they don't and never have existed is just plain ignorant.

You can't discuss that which you have no knowledge whatsoever of so if you'll notice, heretofor I haven't responded to your post. But them more I thought about your attitude on the subject i felt inclined to jump back and point of that your position is based on a total lack of education on the subject and as such you sound like a jackass.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6530|Long Island, New York
Of course the founding fathers wrote about them. Did you notice the years they were publicly active?

I'm not saying they do or don't exist in current day. I kept an open mind through the video and the chance of all of that being true, while slim, is still there.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6522|Global Command
But you Sir, are not a jackass.
Spark
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS

LostFate wrote:

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Hey lostfate, if you are so tough, why don't you take on the NWO instead of being a basement-dweller?
I'm up for it mate, i wouldn't mind doing the fighting but everybody needs to take a stand or nothing will ever change, and some people are so fucking stupid they just believe everything they hear in the news and run about like sheep happy as larry,  like half the fucking invalids on here..
Instead you believe everything you hear from random, hysterical conspiracy blogs.

Yeah.
~ Richard Feynman
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6466|6 6 4 oh, I forget

That MJ video made me smile. "Here he is sending a secret message to the Higher ones". So wise men behind the vids, where is my translation? I wanna know what all the moves mean, besides MJ grabbing his dick due to it being tickly because of crabs or sumtin.
Varegg
+2,206|6803|Nårvei

ATG wrote:

There is a wealth of information at your fingertips about a group known as The Illuminati. The Founding Fathers thought them real enough to write about them, yet you come on as if they are a fairy tale. They may not be anything like what pop culture sugests but to say they don't and never have existed is just plain ignorant.

You can't discuss that which you have no knowledge whatsoever of so if you'll notice, heretofor I haven't responded to your post. But them more I thought about your attitude on the subject i felt inclined to jump back and point of that your position is based on a total lack of education on the subject and as such you sound like a jackass.
But how is that information being checked for quality, pretty much all the information about the Illuminati is made by people that think they exist and that without the facts to back it up isn't very believable is it?

Besides we never said they never existed ... the records say they did exist between 1776 and 1785, and that time-period happens to match that the founding fathers wrote about them ...

I also lack a response to the questions and statements I made earlier ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709

Spark wrote:

LostFate wrote:

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Hey lostfate, if you are so tough, why don't you take on the NWO instead of being a basement-dweller?
I'm up for it mate, i wouldn't mind doing the fighting but everybody needs to take a stand or nothing will ever change, and some people are so fucking stupid they just believe everything they hear in the news and run about like sheep happy as larry,  like half the fucking invalids on here..
Instead you believe everything you hear from random, hysterical conspiracy blogs.

Yeah.
You're not getting it man, you know you can't trust those big corporations and governments coz all they do is like lie to you and stuff. theres more truth in the world man and it should be set free like ya know man, shits like fucking miracles.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Varegg
+2,206|6803|Nårvei

Nobody doubts that big corporations fuck us over Cy so cut the crap ... difference is if you believe the big corporations are part of a network or not to rule the globe ...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard