eleven bravo
+1,399|5230|foggy bottom
holy shit, I just caught the dmx video in the OP.  Are you really trying to say that DMX was negatively effected by the illuminati?

The dude smoked crack for a living and brought guns to airports.
Tu Stultus Es
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

Spark wrote:

I do find it amusing how people do not grasp the disconnect between groups so subtle, secretive and powerful that they are capable of altering and manipulating the course of human history on a whim yet are vulnerable to detection by some guys in basements.
internet super heros.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.

Spark wrote:

I do find it amusing how people do not grasp the disconnect between groups so subtle, secretive and powerful that they are capable of altering and manipulating the course of human history on a whim yet are vulnerable to detection by some guys in basements.
Human nature, the ego is the best weapon against any secret. It's why criminals get caught and organisations get ousted.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6376|North Carolina

AussieReaper wrote:

I'm a member. We've been releasing this soft of stuff into the general population for centuries. Using the most common medium has always been seen as the most effective.

These days, that medium happens to be through music. It's for shits and giggles.

Also: we built the pyramids.
I lost my membership a few years ago.  I got really drunk at my last Bilderberg meeting and said a few things to Étienne Davignon that I now regret.  They gave me an ultimatum where they would spare my life in exile if I spent the rest of my days pretending to be a random gamer on the internet in North Carolina (it was either that state or Mississippi, so I didn't have much of a choice otherwise).
Turquoise
O Canada
Oh...  and Bill Clinton has a message regarding conspiracy theories...

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
Lenin took less than a decade
Mussolini took less than a decade
Franco took less than a decade
Hitler took less than a decade
Castro took less than a decade
Mao took less than two decades

NWO has been taking over ten decades, and they still are no where close.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6500|Global Command

eleven bravo wrote:

I wish all the conspiracy nuts would put the barrel of a gun in their mouth and pull the trigger until it goes click
I know you feel guilty. And frankly, you should. You were a servant of the all seeing eye. You just didn't know it.

jord wrote:

LostFate wrote:

jord wrote:

There probably are these secret groups but how much power they wield is probably overestimated.

I think the freemasons have no influence on anything other than their own members. Maybe I'm wrong, or maybe I'm right about the freemasons but there are other more powerful organisations out there. In which case ignorance is bliss.
What are you talking about, do some research, look at the bilderberg group and the council on foreign relations its all truth.
I've done as much research as I'm going to on secret groups, if they're really that secret people shouldn't be able to do any kind of proper research on them.

I've heard of the bilderberg group, the nwo, the illuminati, free masons, knights templar and all that, and I still don't believe they control the world of the top governments.
So, why on Earth would our leaders bankrupt cities, allow open borders and engage in garbage wars without agenda or ends?

The Illuminati have succeeded where Germany and Japan and Russia could not; they have destroyed our government. From within.

There is no reason to have faith in our currency. There is no evidence that the politicians serve the will of the people. There is no morality to our monetary or foreign policy. This is all according to plan. We will not just tolerate the tyranny of the NWO, we will demand it.

Last edited by ATG (2010-08-07 16:11:06)

jord

ATG wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

I wish all the conspiracy nuts would put the barrel of a gun in their mouth and pull the trigger until it goes click

jord wrote:

LostFate wrote:

What are you talking about, do some research, look at the bilderberg group and the council on foreign relations its all truth.
I've done as much research as I'm going to on secret groups, if they're really that secret people shouldn't be able to do any kind of proper research on them.

I've heard of the bilderberg group, the nwo, the illuminati, free masons, knights templar and all that, and I still don't believe they control the world of the top governments.
So, why on Earth would our leaders bankrupt cities, allow open borders and engage in garbage wars without agenda or ends?

The Illuminati have succeeded where Germany and Japan and Russia could not; they have destroyed our government. From within.

There is no reason to have faith in our currency. There is no evidence that the politicians serve the will of the people. There is no morality to our monetary or foreign policy. This is all according to plan. We will not just tolerate the tyranny of the NWO, we will demand it.
I thought you said it was the bank of England that ruined your economy? Are they in league with the Illuminati now?
ATG
Banned

jord wrote:

ATG wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

jord wrote:

I thought you said it was the bank of England that ruined your economy? Are they in league with the Illuminati now?
This is the thing about this website and DST;

you begin from a point of un-education and advance no farther than ignorance. I can't debate that which you have no clue about.
Do some research and then come back. I would love to have a conversation about the Illuminati with somebody that had any knowledge.

On that, you all fail miserably.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

Yeah there's no fucking way I'm watching all that. It took them a 10 minute video just to say that a bunch of rappers really enjoyed Rain Man. I wish conspiracy theorists would come up with some interesting theories, not that the Illuminati or whoever are telling rappers to covertly put references to them in their songs. Or go fuck themselves, that works as well.
jord

ATG wrote:

jord wrote:

ATG wrote:

you begin from a point of un-education and advance no farther than ignorance. I can't debate that which you have no clue about.
Do some research and then come back. I would love to have a conversation about the Illuminati with somebody that had any knowledge.

Well enlighten me o bright one. A year or so ago you made a thread saying the Bank of England and it's current top dog were responsible for what's happening in America, and now it's the Illuminati?

I have an open mind, but I'm leaning towards this:

America is going downhill (And I use the term loosely, your quality of life, world influence and economy are all still way ahead of 99% of other countries) because of bad decisions on behalf of your politicians and the economy of the last 3 years.

I really do have an open mind with regard to these secret organizations. Like I said though, not too open though thankfully.

Last edited by jord (2010-08-07 16:18:54)

LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6456|England

Turquoise wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdtTccXcThE
Wow Turquoise i actually thought you were smart, you seriously buy this shit?  he can't even give an answer he just shouts him down.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

That doesn't make any sense.
ATG
Banned

jord wrote:

ATG wrote:

jord wrote:

Well enlighten me o bright one. A year or so ago you made a thread saying the Bank of England and it's current top dog were responsible for what's happening in America, and now it's the Illuminati?

America is going downhill (And I use the term loosely, your quality of life, world influence and economy are all still way ahead of 99% of other countries) because of bad decisions on behalf of your politicians and the economy of the last 3 years.

I really do have an open mind with regard to these secret organizations. Like I said though, not too open though thankfully.
There is no difference. The Bank of England is a central bank. Notice that the two countries ( Iraq and Afghanistan ) we went to war with are two of the only countries on Earth that do not allow central banks.

http://books.google.com/books?id=Q7MPAA … mp;f=false
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

ATG wrote:

jord wrote:

ATG wrote:

There is no difference. The Bank of England is a central bank. Notice that the two countries ( Iraq and Afghanistan ) we went to war with are two of the only countries on Earth that do not allow central banks.

http://books.google.com/books?id=Q7MPAA … mp;f=false
I'm pretty sure a lot of African countries don't even have a central bank. And Afghanistan is a shithole what do you expect.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
ATG
Banned
you're pretty sure?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

ATG wrote:

you're pretty sure?
Ok 2 left

Countries without central banks

*  Andorra
    *  Monaco

I'm sure none of them would be invaded any time soon. Having a central bank doesn't mean shit nor is it a form of control.
Turquoise
O Canada

LostFate wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Wow Turquoise i actually thought you were smart, you seriously buy this shit?  he can't even give an answer he just shouts him down.
I don't buy anything regarding truthers.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

Turquoise wrote:

LostFate wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

I don't buy anything regarding truthers.
lol bilderberg group. what in the world would leaders of business and politics discuss? they trying to rule the world!

in other news, gates convinced 40 billionaires to donate half their wealth lol.
ATG
Banned
Because they know currency is about to take a big shit.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6439
Hey ATG, how much gold do you own?
ATG
Banned

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Very little, I have maybe .25-.50 ounce in gold nuggets that I prospected. But I do own 6.5 pounds in silver now.

Thanks Mom, R.I.P
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6439

ATG wrote:

Very little, I have maybe .25-.50 ounce in gold nuggets that I prospected. But I do own 6.5 pounds in silver now.

Thanks Mom, R.I.P
You should buy more gold.

I have 4 kilograms, I'm totally not going to regret that investment, as gold will NEVER decrease in value
ATG
Banned
The 6.5 pounds in silver is worth 18.5 dollars per ounce right now.
If the currency goes to shit $400.00 per ounce is not impossible.

btw; beware of gold salesmen tell you things are falling apart as they have an agenda.  I watch oil and copper.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

ATG wrote:

Thanks Mom, R.I.P
You should buy more gold.

I have 4 kilograms, I'm totally not going to regret that investment, as gold will NEVER decrease in value
I'm going to invest in Tulips. The demand for those has skyrocketed the whole year of 1636. They'll be worth double what they are now in 1638 I'm betting.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard