SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6661|The darkside of Denver
it doesnt end with the eye of providence.  There is symbolism all over the place.

Check out my state seal, see the bushell of wood with teh axe?  Fascist symbolism.
https://www.airplanemodelworks.com/images/medium/colorado-state-seal-plaque_m.jpg
its called a fasces and symbolizes power and authority.  lol, funny i forgot about the all seeing eye of providence above it.  wow. Symbolism is very intriguing to me.

Last edited by SonderKommando (2010-08-13 16:23:31)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470
The fasces have been around since Roman times. Long before Mr. Mussolini.

And if it is a symbol of authority, then why not put it on a governmental seal? The government is supposed to have authority.
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.
American seals and city arms all seem to be circular.
SonderKommando

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

And if it is a symbol of authority, then why not put it on a governmental seal? The government is supposed to have authority.
I know it has roman origins.  I know it also means power through unification etc etc.  it is also being used in conjunction with the eye of providence here which in my interpretation adds to its meaning.

isnt the word fascist derived from fasces???

Last edited by SonderKommando (2010-08-13 16:32:01)

Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6470

SonderKommando wrote:

I know it has roman origins.  I know it also means power through unification etc etc.  it is also being used in conjunction with the eye of providence here which in my interpretation adds to its meaning.

Yes but you are creating a pattern where there really isn't one.

The facses have been a symbol of authority since the Roman times, so they would be something very logical to put on a government building.

Mussolini used them as the derivative for the word fascism, because fascism is about complete authority.

There is no great pattern here, the fasces appear in many places in western countries. The eye is also an ancient symbol as well.

And if some secret evil organization wanted to stay secret, why the fuck would they stamp their logo on everything they see?
SonderKommando

SonderKommando wrote:

Yes but you are creating a pattern where there really isn't one.

The facses have been a symbol of authority since the Roman times, so they would be something very logical to put on a government building.

Mussolini used them as the derivative for the word fascism, because fascism is about complete authority.

There is no great pattern here, the fasces appear in many places in western countries. The eye is also an ancient symbol as well.

And if some secret evil organization wanted to stay secret, why the fuck would they stamp their logo on everything they see?
Well according to some of the books I've read the symbols are kind of a mockery to society.  They are hiding in plain sight kind of thing.  I never said I drew any sort of conclusion from them either, I simply showed they were there and that I find them to be intriguing.

All I know is that some of the stuff presented ni common conspiracies really is compelling when you research the actual facts behind it.  When i say facts I talk about the symbols, teh architecture, the books, the white papers, the essays, the speeches, etc etc.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6531|Global Command
The Federal Reserve.
Products that are designed to fail.
Outsourcing without job replacement.
Babel: courts used to have the feds sue states and bog down our country in failure and double speak. Special panels of politicians on ethics investigations on each other.
We have a system that is not respected by the average citizen.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Come to think of it, why does only the funny rappers get pinned by the Überlords with murders (and get killed eventually) on their account when getting uppity towards the High and mighty? Why not, let's say Rage against the machine-type of bands who openly protests against all kinds of NWO oppressions and crap?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5261|foggy bottom
The notion that a tin foil hat can significantly reduce the intensity of incident radio frequency radiation on the wearer's brain has some scientific validity, as the effect of strong radio waves has been documented for quite some time.[3] A well-constructed tin foil enclosure would approximate a Faraday cage, reducing the amount of (typically harmless) radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation inside. A common high school physics demonstration involves placing an AM radio on tin foil, and then covering the radio with a metal bucket. This leads to a noticeable reduction in signal strength (probably because of the bucket and not the tinfoil, eliminating the utility of the foil). The efficiency of such an enclosure in blocking such radiation depends on the thickness of the tin foil, as dictated by the skin depth, the distance the radiation can propagate in a particular non-ideal conductor. For half-millimetre-thick tin foil, radiation above about 20 kHz (i.e., including both AM and FM bands) would be partially blocked, although tin foil is not sold in this thickness, so numerous layers of tin foil would be required to achieve this effect.[4]

The effectiveness of the tin foil hat as electromagnetic shielding for stopping radio waves is greatly reduced by the fact that it is not a complete enclosure. Placing an AM radio under a metal bucket without a conductive layer underneath demonstrates the relative ineffectiveness of such a setup. Indeed, because the effect of an ungrounded Faraday cage is to partially reflect the incident radiation, a radio wave that is incident on the inner surface of the hat (i.e., coming from underneath the hat-wearer) would be reflected and partially 'focused' towards the user's brain. While tin foil hats may have originated in some understanding of the Faraday cage effect, the use of such a hat to attenuate radio waves belongs properly to the realm of pseudoscience.

A study by graduate students at MIT determined that a tin foil hat could either amplify or attenuate incoming radiation depending on frequency; the effect was observed to be roughly independent of the relative placement of the wearer and radiation source.[5] At GHz wavelengths, the skin depth is less than the thickness of even the thinnest foil.[citation needed]

Tin foil hats are seen by some as a protective measure against the effects of electromagnetic radiation (EMR). Despite some allegations that EMR exposure has negative health consequences,[6] at this time, no link has been verifiably proven between the radio-frequency EMR that tin foil hats are meant to protect against and subsequent ill health.[7]
Tu Stultus Es
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
If they were really seriously about stopping radio waves they'd drop the hats and just wear a big metal box around their heads. Then again, that's too science-y and hence an Illuminati trick.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6470

Spark wrote:

If they were really seriously about stopping radio waves they'd drop the hats and just wear a big metal box around their heads. Then again, that's too science-y and hence an Illuminati trick.
Fucking Magnets.
Spark
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
Fine.

Superconducting metal box.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718

Spark wrote:

Fucking Magnets.
how does that shit work.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6413|'Murka

Spark wrote:

Fine.

Superconducting metal box.
Illuminati are keeping room-temperature superconductors from the public to keep oil prices high and thus keep us reliant on middle east oil, maintaining an oligopoly to implement the NWO.

It's all right there, man.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6765|d
This is stupid, where were all you smart arses when all the inquisitive questions were asked ?
Spark
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS

mafia996630 wrote:

This is stupid, where were all you smart arses when all the inquisitive questions were asked ?
Being smart arses.
~ Richard Feynman
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6155|what

The truth is out there.

https://img638.imageshack.us/img638/7134/929586xfiles1super.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

mafia996630 wrote:

Lots of questions unanswered by both parties in this here "debate"

I made some posts still unadressed by the tinfoilhatcrew ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6765|d

Spark wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Being smart arses.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6407|North Carolina

Cybargs wrote:

Spark wrote:

Fucking Magnets.
how does that shit work.
Miracles man... 
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6765|d

Varegg wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Your probably correct but the way these smart arses are going on; you would think they won the debate.

Far from it, I say.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5180|Sydney
Every time I see this thread pop up I think of Bootsy Collins saying "Illuminati. A secret society that do exist. Illuminati-ti-ti-ti-ti-ti"

That is all. Continue.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

mafia996630 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Your probably correct but the way these smart arses are going on; you would think they won the debate.

Far from it, I say.
Well ... the problem really is ...

tinfoilguy: Zomg conspiracy, I have proof of this and that ...
theotherguy: Counters the theory by showing the tinfoilguy that the website he linked to isn't proof because it was made by another tinfoilguy ...
tinfoilguy: doesn't post anything else

Simplified of course ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6765|d

Jaekus wrote:

Every time I see this thread pop up I think of Bootsy Collins saying "Illuminati. A secret society that do exist. Illuminati-ti-ti-ti-ti-ti"

That is all. Continue.
Only with your permission, your highness.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5180|Sydney

mafia996630 wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

That is all. Continue.
Only with your permission, your highness.
That's majesty to you, plebe

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard