-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California

RDMC wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

http://images.theage.com.au/2009/06/29/ … -420x0.jpg

These look pretty well built, they stayed pretty much intact
Everytime someone posts a building falling over, I have to post this video. Especially if they talk about buildings staying intact. Just watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6Twiq3Cy2A
that is pretty awesome actually.
It's old but still awesome. That was built in 1928 if I recall correctly. I guess they built things pretty solid back then
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

I find this story somewhat ironic in that China more or less finances our defense spending.  But, that missile is nothing more than an attempt to shift the balance of power a little towards China's direction.  The fact of the matter is that the US is at least 10 years (and realistically more like 20) ahead of most nations (China included) in defense technology.  The only powers that come close to us are our allies that rely on mutual support and defense networks.   This changes nothing except for probably lowing's hatred towards Chinese.
cdailey2142
Flesh Peddler
+14|5063
I'm sure we have missles that have parts that say "Made In China" on them so it doesn't surprise me that they have this. Truth be told they probably have lots of weapons that we are still unaware of. Chiina certainly isn't going to use them on the US. We borrow way to much money from them and are pretty much their bitch. It wouldn't shock me if we didn't start buying some of these for the US. We buy everythnig else from China.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

cdailey2142 wrote:

I'm sure we have missles that have parts that say "Made In China" on them so it doesn't surprise me that they have this. Truth be told they probably have lots of weapons that we are still unaware of. Chiina certainly isn't going to use them on the US. We borrow way to much money from them and are pretty much their bitch. It wouldn't shock me if we didn't start buying some of these for the US. We buy everythnig else from China.
no

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard