Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6484|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Eifa wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Funki needs to be in a better condition and a neue liver.
@Eifa: Once you turn 30, hangovers become.. ..something else.
Doubt it. I know when I'm going to be hungover and how bad it's going to be.
It depends on what I'm drinking the night before.
The truth will hurt in a few years
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5882|00770

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Eifa wrote:

DonFck wrote:

@Eifa: Once you turn 30, hangovers become.. ..something else.
I'll make sure you're the first to know if that happens.
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
Ultrafunkula

Eifa wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Eifa wrote:

You'll know when your headache is pounding harder than the hangover sex you're having and breathing is somewhat scaring you less than going to sleep. Hate to break it to you honey but, you too will get old
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6642|Finland

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Eifa wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

You'll know when your headache is pounding harder than the hangover sex you're having and breathing is somewhat scaring you less than going to sleep. Hate to break it to you honey but, you too will get old
I miss the good old days when the worst of hangovers could be cured with a cup of coffee, a glass of orange juice and a shower.
I need around tree fiddy.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6638|UK
I lol'd so hard at the last karma I gave varegg. good times
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6820|Nårvei

liquidat0r wrote:

I lol'd so hard at the last karma I gave varegg. good times
Yeah ... you copied some pasta
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Ultrafunkula

DonFck wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Eifa wrote:

I miss the good old days when the worst of hangovers could be cured with a cup of coffee, a glass of orange juice and a shower.
That was 13 years ago! D:
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6638|UK
i know rite!
Ultrafunkula

Butbutbut.. you were... 4?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6660

DonFck wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Eifa wrote:

Don't forget taking a shit.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6638|UK

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Butbutbut.. you were... 4?
yeah it was directed at varegg but you posted too fast
Ultrafunkula

ghettoperson wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Don't forget taking a shit.
Hangover dump. The holy moment in the morning.
jord
+2,382|6688|The North, beyond the wall.
I've never had a hangover and I've been in some bad states.

Ocd dictates I drink water after every piss, maybe that's why.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6638|UK
I put my "hangovers" down to tiredness and dehydration. So I drink water and go back to sleep, hangover cured.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6727

liquidat0r wrote:

I put my "hangovers" down to tiredness and dehydration. So I drink water and go back to sleep, hangover cured.
I throw up if i drink too much lukewarm water. thats why i eat ramen before i sleep, no hangover the next day.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6638|UK
Vomiting cold water is up there with my strangest feelings ever
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6727

liquidat0r wrote:

Vomiting cold water is up there with my strangest feelings ever
and when its only water. shit is weird.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6638|UK
Yeah that's what I meant.

Having a massive drink of water and it coming straight back up again, pretty much as it was - with maybe a tiny amount of discolouration. It's the fact that it's still cold is what's crazy.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6727

liquidat0r wrote:

Yeah that's what I meant.

Having a massive drink of water and it coming straight back up again, pretty much as it was - with maybe a tiny amount of discolouration. It's the fact that it's still cold is what's crazy.
never done it cold, but yeah lukewarm is weird enough lulz.

Can anyone find out why ramen is such a good hangover cure? Thought I came up with is coz of the amount of salt and carbs, especially the salts since youre losing lots and lots of salts when youre drinking, but sugar being replaced due the alcohol or some shit idk.
jord
+2,382|6688|The North, beyond the wall.
Wtf is ramen

Drink water after pissing ocd tick ftw
Ultrafunkula

It's also a bit odd to be so horny when having a hangover.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5975|London, England

_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5882|00770

DonFck wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Eifa wrote:

nah. worst hangovers can be cured with a painkiller, shower, and few hours sleep. that should do the trick.
and my hangovers can usually be cured with just the shower alone. and the hangover-shit part.

i do remember my worst hangover tho. my friend lived 15min away from me, and i threw up 2 times at my friends place, 3 times on the way home and 2 times when i got home. i had a huuuge headache, and i was tired as hell. i just couldn't sleep with the headache but i couldn't take a painkiller either cos i knew that it would come up just as fast as it went down.

now that was a terrible hangover.
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6786|Moscow, Russia
the best hangover cure is 50 gramms of vodka with a hot and spicy snack, followed by a coupla hours of sleep.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
jay_courage
Alive in a sea of mediocre
+131|5969|Carnoustie
Day 27 in ninewells hospital, Jay has almost gone spare with Edge, fuck O2 and their limited 3G range that ends in the carpark!
I Friggin Love The Nhs

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard