bennisboy
+829|6653|Poundland
haha, yeah, it's cos you play differently against the AI than you do a friend. You need to figure out how to get around the AI's style of play. Going down the wing is usually a good idea
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6572|Area 51
I always try that, never works out properly though
BRiiNDED
+137|6131

JakAttaK wrote:

Yeh but I shouldn't have to do that. Banging in one header wouldn't make you a better player in real life, but playing well for 5 games straight would. The last fifa i played before this was 09, and if I remember rightly, how well you played when being a pro determined how many spendable points you earned and you chose what to spend them on. Tweak it a bit and bring it back imo.

wah1188 wrote:

It is pretty damn annoying seems like 09 had a better way to improve your pro. You tried the game face yet?
I think the whole pro thing is way better on 10 and 11, scoring improves your finishing, assists from a cross improves your crossing, scoring headers improves your heading... which makes sense to me.

09 was ridiculous, it was way too easy to get your player and the rest of the team infact to be 99 overall in 2 seasons or something stupid

anyway this is awesome, has anyone tried this years ultimate team?  its free this time
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6467|UK

BRiiNDED wrote:

JakAttaK wrote:

Yeh but I shouldn't have to do that. Banging in one header wouldn't make you a better player in real life, but playing well for 5 games straight would. The last fifa i played before this was 09, and if I remember rightly, how well you played when being a pro determined how many spendable points you earned and you chose what to spend them on. Tweak it a bit and bring it back imo.

wah1188 wrote:

It is pretty damn annoying seems like 09 had a better way to improve your pro. You tried the game face yet?
I think the whole pro thing is way better on 10 and 11, scoring improves your finishing, assists from a cross improves your crossing, scoring headers improves your heading... which makes sense to me.

09 was ridiculous, it was way too easy to get your player and the rest of the team infact to be 99 overall in 2 seasons or something stupid

anyway this is awesome, has anyone tried this years ultimate team?  its free this time
It's like pokemon with football! It's so so seems like such a grind to earn coins to buy cards/players. When some fag can just buy the packs for ms points. Not that many people on head to head who play semi-assisted . I still feel online is a bit broken this year. Last years online experience was very good. Playing pro ranked match when it isn't laggy is quite fun though.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5244|Cleveland, Ohio
best sports game ever
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6333|England

BRiiNDED wrote:

JakAttaK wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

As I said though, heading in one goal wouldn't make you suddenly better at heading. Scoring 10 long range drives won't improve your long range shooting just like that. You can get 5 10.0 ratings in a row or whatever, and nothing will improve though, which is bullshit. Maybe not the points system like 09, cause I played that recently, and like you say is ridiculously easy, but something that makes a bit more sense than basically ticking boxes on a to do list to improve..
11 Bravo
Banned
i dont like my guy being that good tbh.  fits right in with west ham.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6748|OctoLand
Finally got this a few weeks ago, been playing it lots.

Still haven't been awarded a penalty though, which is kinda weird.

Well balanced game.
I know fucking karate
11 Bravo
Banned
my only major complaint is the offsides penalties are way too strict
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6748|OctoLand
How can offsides be too strict ? Offside is offside.
I know fucking karate
11 Bravo
Banned

justice wrote:

How can offsides be too strict ? Offside is offside.
nvm
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6748|OctoLand
I know fucking karate
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

11 Bravo wrote:

keeps the cherry pickers at bay..
Xbone Stormsurgezz
11 Bravo
Banned

Kmar wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

aye but thats what i do lol

got so pissed at it now im a midfielder
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

11 Bravo wrote:

Kmar wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

you were a forward before?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
11 Bravo
Banned

Kmar wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Kmar wrote:

correct.  and a goalkeeper before that.
bennisboy
+829|6653|Poundland

11 Bravo wrote:

Kmar wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

You are one multi talented kid, keep up the good work and you'll take football by storm
11 Bravo
Banned

bennisboy wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Kmar wrote:

You are one multi talented kid, keep up the good work and you'll take football by storm
if i was talented id still be a goalkeeper
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6748|OctoLand
This be a pro thing is actually good? I think I only ever used it once, back on fifa09.
I know fucking karate
11 Bravo
Banned

justice wrote:

This be a pro thing is actually good? I think I only ever used it once, back on fifa09.
its all i do
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6748|OctoLand
Guess I'll give it a go later. All I do is play manager mode.
I know fucking karate
11 Bravo
Banned
well i never liked doing the contract shit....

therefore i am currently a midfielder on hull city
BRiiNDED
+137|6131
I hate be a pro, usually manager mode with my virtual pro on other fifas but now obviously Im a player-manager.

Only annoying thing is at end of everyone season it always stay at newcaslte as a manager/player manger, or aston villa as a manager .  I want the opportunity to move as a player manager at different club without starting again now I've done the sextuplet as Newcastle.

Last edited by BRiiNDED (2010-12-10 08:43:22)

justice
OctoPoster
+978|6748|OctoLand

BRiiNDED wrote:

I hate be a pro, usually manager mode with my virtual pro on other fifas but now obviously Im a player-manager.

Only annoying thing is at end of everyone season it always stay at newcaslte as a manager/player manger, or aston villa as a manager .  I want the opportunity to move as a player manager at different club without starting again now I've done the sextuplet was Newcastle.
On legendary ?
I know fucking karate
BRiiNDED
+137|6131
aye

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard