RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6567|Area 51
So, for a person like me. Who does not actually watch football games, except for the Eurocup and World Cup and whose last football game was Fifa 2003, is this worth buying? I played the demo and absolutely sucked at it. Played 1-0 on amateur, durrr..but some reason I did kind of..like it.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5239|Cleveland, Ohio
if you like the demo then yes.  plus you may like be a pro mode also.....which was not in the demo.
SamTheMan
­
+341|5143|Stoke, England
gaaaaaaaaaah
11 Bravo
Banned
wat
SamTheMan
­
+341|5143|Stoke, England
i wanna play!!
11 Bravo
Banned
oh right
RDMC
+736|6567|Area 51

11 Bravo wrote:

if you like the demo then yes.  plus you may like be a pro mode also.....which was not in the demo.
Mmm.. I see.
11 Bravo
Banned
"FIFA Soccer 11 shattered records in its first five days, selling 2.6 million copies, making it the fastest selling sports game of all-time."
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland
It deserves it. What a thoroughly awesome game.
RDMC
+736|6567|Area 51
So I ordered it. Should arrive within 3 to 7 days.
11 Bravo
Banned
shit thats a long time
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6758|Scotland

So EA confirmed it. They fucked up Player Growth and Manager Mode big time. Hopefully they'll release a fix soon. It's driving me round the bend.
11 Bravo
Banned
i wish they would fix the fatigue
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6758|Scotland

11 Bravo wrote:

i wish they would fix the fatigue
Doubt they will. The fatigue has always been a problem, ever since FIFA09.
11 Bravo
Banned
ya well at least give me the option to sit out a match when i need to
SamTheMan
­
+341|5143|Stoke, England
gaaaaah!!!
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6462|UK

Zimmer wrote:

So EA confirmed it. They fucked up Player Growth and Manager Mode big time. Hopefully they'll release a fix soon. It's driving me round the bend.
Can you explain the fuck ups I'm not too sure what you are on about.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6758|Scotland

wah1188 wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Can you explain the fuck ups I'm not too sure what you are on about.
Sure.

If you play Manager Mode in Career and play some very good and young players, you will see no development. Basically, Lukaku, Hernandez, Messi, Ozil, Milner, Wilshere and the sort do not ever develop or get better. They're actually more likely to lose stat points over the course of a season. There is no explanation to this, even if you get them consistently good ratings (8+) they're gonna drop. My Pique has dropped 3 points when being a regular first team player and an average rating of 8.9. EA screwed up big time with this, and even when you get an email about one of your players developing positively (Mascherano got one for me) it actually shows up as -1 on the growth chart.

There are only a couple of players that grow, and even then they only grow like 2 points in 3 years. It's ridiculous and isn't working.

Here is the EA thread that discuses it:
http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/14137.page

And here is the EA developers making it a statement:
http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/20488.page

As you can see, it's a pretty big problem.
SamTheMan
­
+341|5143|Stoke, England
wow thats shit, is it the same for player-manager mode too?
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6758|Scotland

SamTheMan wrote:

wow thats shit, is it the same for player-manager mode too?
Yeah.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6462|UK
Ah I have the same problem too they either never grow or are just -1. I honestly thought I was doing something wrong.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6326|New Haven, CT
They also made the players try to glue the ball when sprinting even though they shouldn't, which is the reason sprint speeds are so pathetic. It's ridiculous I have to manually long dribble the ball just to try to get seperation, and it's still teribly inconsistent because they take time to speed up, are susceptible to getting picked off when trying to pass because the long dribble goes too far, and don't have the same control as if the game was doing the long dribbling for you. The weak pace on the passing doesn't help, either. Overall, a pathetic change, and the reason I continue to find 10 more fun than 11.

For the record, I do know how to score goals in 11, because bombing enough crosses into the box will net a couple, but its not as fun as the fast pace and openness of 10. I've seen real soccer - realism would be a mix between the two (and would include a fake injury button that would add depth to the game). They overcompensated for 10s flaws, and in doing so, produced an inferior game.
SamTheMan
­
+341|5143|Stoke, England
<3 sanchez

what a fuckin lad
SamTheMan
­
+341|5143|Stoke, England
RDMC
+736|6567|Area 51

SamTheMan wrote: