11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5235|Cleveland, Ohio
Pre-ordered it yesterday.

As I understand it the virtual pro mode will be more than 4 seasons....anyone heard that?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6735|Oxferd Ohire
I'll get it when it comes out, first FIFA game.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

title fixed
11 Bravo
Banned
lol.

anyway, can someone confirm that virtual pro will be more than 4 seasons?
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6739

manager mode is where its at
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6322|New Haven, CT
kind of disappointed they weakened chipping so much, but otherwise excited. i was a master of fifa 10 breakaway goals
11 Bravo
Banned
right well i think this year they will allow you to make your own club.  the same thing you do in the NCAA football series we can finally do in FIFA.
SamTheMan
­
+341|5139|Stoke, England
gonna pre order this shit
11 Bravo
Banned
my issue with fifa is they seem kind of lazy.  take the NCAA series.  they make every stadium for each team basically.  fifa seems to be very lazy when it comes to stadiums.
SamTheMan
­
+341|5139|Stoke, England
yeah, only do that big teams. every other fucker plays at "square ground" or some shit like that
11 Bravo
Banned

SamTheMan wrote:

yeah, only do that big teams. every other fucker plays at "square ground" or some shit like that
well with NCAA team builder you could make your own stadium.  some basic options to choose from but it looks better than square ground.  i hope it is setup the same.

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-08-08 14:32:59)

SamTheMan
­
+341|5139|Stoke, England
had to google what ncaa was lol, but yeah sounds cool
11 Bravo
Banned
right i assume fifa is going to copy this

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/ncaa … hool#/home
Kez
+778|5701|London, UK
FIFA 11, shit yes

It looks so much more awesome, can somebody post a list of new features for me pls
SamTheMan
­
+341|5139|Stoke, England

11 Bravo wrote:

right i assume fifa is going to copy this

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/ncaa … hool#/home
awesome, ill probably make blyth spartans
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.
I haven't bought a fifa for a few years now but I'm tempted. Just to destroy my mate on it for once.
11 Bravo
Banned

Kez wrote:

FIFA 11, shit yes

It looks so much more awesome, can somebody post a list of new features for me pls
Next Gen Gameplay Engine (PC) - The game engine that is used for the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 versions of the game will now be used on the PC. 

FIFA World (PC) This will allow the player to customize their online avatar, compete with players from all over the world and fight for positions on the leaderboard

Personality+ (Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3) is a system intended to improve the way that players' individual abilities are reflected in-game, resulting in clearer differentiation between players. Personality+ utilises a database containing 36 attributes and 57 traits for each player, maintained by a worldwide network of 1700 scouts, editors, and reviewers.

Pro Passing (Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3) is a new passing system where the gamer's own accuracy with the control pad, as well as the situation and skills of the players on the pitch, determines the accuracy of each pass.

Creation Centre (Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3) is a new web-based application which allows the user to create material to download to their console and share with their friends. Created teams names, kits and players can be customised and players can be edited in a more in-depth way than before. Create a player by choosing his appearance, accessories and attributes and then create an original team with a distinctive crest and kits, complete with home stadium.

Custom soundtracks For the first time in the series the player will be able to create their own personalised soundtrack by importing their favourite music into the game. Customised chants can also be imported and a club's anthems and chants can be set to play during introductions, halftime, after goals, or at the end of matches. The player's virtual pro's name can be chanted in the stadium.

Career Mode (Xbox360,PlayStation 3 and PC) Be A Pro mode and Manager mode have been merged into the new Career mode, where the player can choose to be a player, manager, or player-manager over fifteen seasons.

Street Football (Wii) Players can now play 5 vs 5 street football as well as the traditional 11 vs 11. Each street player has a distinctive style of play with unique abilities to match, and for the first time, head on indoors to play with many additional customizable features.

Goalkeeper Intelligence Goalkeepers now have more urgency and better perception of where to intercept loose balls, resulting in a more responsive and powerful rushing system. New animation warping technology provides game-realistic goalkeeper positioning and momentum, resulting in more varied scoring opportunities.

Manual Leaderboard It has been confirmed that there will be a separate leaderboard this year for players that use the manual control setup.

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-08-08 14:48:22)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5786|Catherine Black

Kez wrote:

FIFA 11, shit yes

The same as Fifa 10 with slightly better graphics and another £40 pricetag.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
SamTheMan
­
+341|5139|Stoke, England

Finray wrote:

Kez wrote:

FIFA 11, shit yes

I don't know what I'm talking about
11 Bravo
Banned

Finray wrote:

Kez wrote:

FIFA 11, shit yes

not true.  different passing control and being able to create your own club is pimp
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.
I remember fifa on the n64, bring back the indoor pitch.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6740|FUCK UBISOFT

11 Bravo wrote:

Finray wrote:

Kez wrote:

FIFA 11, shit yes

not true.  different passing control and being able to create your own club is pimp
£40
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6105|Birmingham, UK
i remember FIFA '98 "Road to the World Cup" ... bring back the indoor pitch, and the cool picture of london etc. when you played a national game
11 Bravo
Banned

Miggle wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Finray wrote:

£40
????
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6488|Gogledd Cymru

Which Fifa was it you could start off playing as high school teams, must've been 2003, or 2002.

Shit was so cash.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard