13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6641

innit loubot - having to spend your own money on shoes somehow seems right.

so, if your parents bought your last pair for you, you hereby get 1/2 a vote.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6819|Canberra, AUS

Macbeth wrote:

I think I'll start typing in blue. Everyone prepare for blindness.

Also welcome back MutantSteak. What have you been up to?
tried red once, brought out a good response
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
jord
+2,382|6822|The North, beyond the wall.
If I was using a keyboard and had the effort id post in bright pink, bold and underlined text.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6722|Columbus, OH

burnzz wrote:

innit loubot - having to spend your own money on shoes somehow seems right.

so, if your parents bought your last pair for you, you hereby get 1/2 a vote.
If mummsie buys your shoes, then 1/8 a vote

I buy shoes for my kid, he only sports two pairs of shoes....casual and dress, that's it.

Last edited by loubot (2010-07-28 06:25:34)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6297|what

https://img841.imageshack.us/img841/1726/nocountryjones.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6789
hahaha yeah that cat pawns
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6916|PNW

Surgeons wrote:

Pace and his RWF threads changed the community, some liked them some abhorred them.

I thought they were
I think most of the hate was due to the fact that a lot of people wanted to be seen to fit in with the cool kids more than any honest recognition of errors or the appearance of wiki cut & paste. I think it's brought out the worst in some people, but that's their responsibility.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6644|so randum

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Surgeons wrote:

Pace and his RWF threads changed the community, some liked them some abhorred them.

I thought they were
I think most of the hate was due to the fact that a lot of people wanted to be seen to fit in with the cool kids more than any honest recognition of errors or the appearance of wiki cut & paste. I think it's brought out the worst in some people, but that's their responsibility.
no it really was;

1)log on bf2s
2)see 4 new pointless topics by the same guy
3)rage
4)log off

repeat cycle per 24hrs.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,738|6881|Oxferd Ohire

FatherTed wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Surgeons wrote:

I thought they were
no it really was;

1)log on bf2s
3)rage
4)log off

repeat cycle per 24hrs.
dont forget the joke/clone topics by others
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5730

I don't see how multiple RWF threads could make you RAGE so much you would log off of bf2s. Considering that the people who were most anti-pace/RWF almost exclusively post in EE chat, the anti-pace/RWF thing was mostly bandwagonism.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6297|what

RTHKI wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

no it really was;

1)log on bf2s
3)rage
4)log off

repeat cycle per 24hrs.
dont forget the joke/clone topics by others
First look at the new Batman trailer.

Terrible F1 Accident
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6644|so randum

Macbeth wrote:

I don't see how multiple RWF threads could make you RAGE so much you would log off of bf2s. Considering that the people who were most anti-pace/RWF almost exclusively post in EE chat, the anti-pace/RWF thing was mostly bandwagonism.
fine insert a few numbers where i spam teds4mod occasionally, i don't honestly give a fuck
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
jord
+2,382|6822|The North, beyond the wall.

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Surgeons wrote:

I thought they were
It wasn't a bandwagon it was just popular opinion and the reaction to the most annoying troll ever and the 5 spam threads he made a day. There's nothing bandwagon about it. There is no cool club here.

And if there was id be knight templar of it.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6641

Macbeth wrote:

what happens when pace51 posts in DST? in the games section?

his posts/threads are universally despised.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard