zerobeast33
+4|6671|Steel City
What's up everyone? I did a search to find anything like this, but the search came up empty. I was playing the wonderful game of BF2 yesterday and found 2 guys on a roof at karkand in a weird place. I found a spot where I could get a few screenshots (which I will give you the address in a little bit).  I want to apologize about the quality, since I had to drop it down to fit to 800x600. But, these guys were just camping there for a while and killing my teammates while they would spawn by the hotel or come from the US main base.

I'm posting this too, cause I got killed like 4-5 times by these two and finally someone found them.  But, you'll can be the judge. they don't have the best stats but, for me, this just takes away from the game.  I've read about tons of people padder/cheating and what not, but I just wanted to bring the attention to everybody about the karkand spot (which is by the hotel) and the two people doing this. 

The link that I had to sign up for stupid webshots is...
http://community.webshots.com/user/zerobeast33

It seems around the hotel there are a lot of hacks. I've heard of people being in the walls there as well.  But, oh well, every game is going to have glitches and cheaters/padders.

Thanks in advance.

Should this be reported or no. (don't have the final score screen shot, but they had near 80-100 pts) which is not bad, but one is a Private First Class and the other is a Sergeant. 
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6677|Espoo, Finland
Has been posted atleast once.
It is not a hack,glitch nor an exploit.
They have just jumped there with C4 on an FF off server or climped on a car or tank.
zerobeast33
+4|6671|Steel City
to be 110% honest with you, I don't care in a way since they are much lower ranked than I (which means if I want to be commander that round, since I have a higher rank than them.) But, if they use C4 w/ Friendly Fire off, isn't that exploiting the game? Cause it's a way to get up there which is not suppose to. Ya know? I was just giving people heads up about them and the spot. Thats all.

But, thanks for your input.

Later
fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6747

no, you can get up there if you get a vodnik and jump onto the roof. Not hard, not an exploit/hack/glitch
zerobeast33
+4|6671|Steel City
thanks...like I said, truly don't care, but I was just bringing to the attention that people are up there now.
I love playing on Karkand and never saw anybody up there until yesterday(2/13/06). So, that's been months since the game came out.

But oh well. Life goes on.
Zukabazuka
+23|6677
They used Vodnik to get up there, and that's not an exploit
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6747|The Netherlands
its not a exploit its beeing smarter than others
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6677|Espoo, Finland
Why do you thank in advance if you don't care about replies?
zerobeast33
+4|6671|Steel City
Gawwad:

Like I said plenty of times - I was just letting the public know about it.
Is that ok for a nice guy to let people know!?! 

And for the next person to say it was done by a vodnik, read the replies before you
repeat that another 100 times.

Anywho, it's over with now. The End.

Time to see if the new patch is done D/L.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6677|Espoo, Finland

zerobeast33 wrote:

Gawwad:

Like I said plenty of times - I was just letting the public know about it.
Is that ok for a nice guy to let people know!?! 

And for the next person to say it was done by a vodnik, read the replies before you
repeat that another 100 times.

Anywho, it's over with now. The End.

Time to see if the new patch is done D/L.
Since your post is about them abusing the game, I think it is good that people tell you and others that it can be done legimately and is not cheating.
I don't see why you get upset for replies like that...

Edit: Am I double posting? How am I double posting?

Last edited by Gawwad (2006-02-14 13:46:36)

fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6747

Well, when you keep double-posting that other people are stupid, it's kinda ironic
zerobeast33
+4|6671|Steel City
I guess you can't read either

I saw that a few people put about the vodniks.
I can read.
I was stating that a million other people
do not need to re-state that.

thanks
(EWC)Zenine
Zibst3rZ
+1|6761

fikraag7 wrote:

no, you can get up there if you get a vodnik and jump onto the roof. Not hard, not an exploit/hack/glitch
yupe do this alot. on both sides of the street as well...was a vid posted how 2 do this and where a while back..cant find it but i do remember watchn it.
Sir Killa4live
+12|6639

Gawwad wrote:

Do you know that evry single post u make is double?
Pls try not doubleclick like you do on a application.
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6731

fikraag7 wrote:

Supply crate on the laddar side will get you there as well
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6677|Espoo, Finland

fikraag7 wrote:

Well, when you keep double-posting that other people are stupid, it's kinda ironic

Sir Killa4live wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

Do you know that evry single post u make is double?
Pls try not doubleclick like you do on a application.
It's a forum bug and thus has nothing to do with me.

Last edited by Gawwad (2006-02-15 07:46:04)

Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6677|Espoo, Finland

fikraag7 wrote:

Feel free to quote the part where I say that someone is stupid...

Last edited by Gawwad (2006-02-15 07:57:43)

Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6778
From the wonderful secretsofbattlefield.com!

http://www.secretsofbattlefield.com/karkandmain.php

There's loads of different places it tells you about, the one you saw was just one of them.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6645|pimelteror.de
http://www.secretsofbattlefield.com/

have a look here. there are a lot of spots, where you can jump on/climb up etc. without exploiting/cheating or whatever.... and hehehe... they used a vodnik to get up there!

EDIT: oh! you posted it a little bit earlier....

Last edited by [pt] KEIOS (2006-02-15 08:04:42)

zerobeast33
+4|6671|Steel City
Cool.

Close please

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard