Dickheads.16%16% - 21
Alright people.32%32% - 40
Depends.51%51% - 64
Total: 125
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6519|Πάϊ

Uzique wrote:

same avenues of recruitment here in the UK.

except for the officers who are, again, military-dropouts and public-sector/civil-service flunkies.

and you don't have contact with them, anyway.
lol and to think that UK police are light years ahead of our goons down here in banana land
ƒ³
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

Uzique wrote:

lol i can behave myself too and was arrested for doing a perfectly legal thing... it was their mistake.

didn't stop them treating me like shit, though. so i can say they just 'weren't fine'. didn't protect my safety, my liberty or preserve justice.

fuck tha police.
The hell'd they take you, the Hanoi Hilton?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
say all you want... you haven't been in a jailcell, you have no idea what it's like at all. contribute something of worth or shut up.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
SamTheMan
­
+341|5142|Stoke, England
shouldnt of broke the law
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6519|Πάϊ
bullshit
ƒ³
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5237|Cleveland, Ohio

oug wrote:

bullshit
shit bull
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471

SamTheMan wrote:

remind me which law i broke?

ah yeah, i remember. innocent in custody being treated like shit for breaking... zero laws.

Last edited by Uzique (2010-07-21 10:54:59)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
11 Bravo
Banned
maybe you were stoned?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
maybe i know the facts of the case and had an official apology and you... don't know jack about it?

okay dokes then. police aren't infallible, perfect guardians and upholders of the law.

they fuck up and abuse people's liberty and miscarry justice.
11 Bravo
Banned

Uzique wrote:

maybe i know the facts of the case and had an official apology and you... don't know jack about it?

okay dokes then. police aren't infallible, perfect guardians and upholders of the law.

they fuck up and abuse people's liberty and miscarry justice.
well i find it funny that you get all bent out of shape at lowing about mooslims and islam yet you can lump the fuzz into "fuck tha police"
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
well i find it funny that you completely neglect my proper reasoning and rationale for that...

my reasons come from ethics of law-making/law-keeping and social experience of the instruments of law-enforcement.

im not following any 'media sheep'. i mentioned muslims because people clearly are affected by the media.

not exactly hard to get or follow.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
did you just miss the 3 pages of me writing long responses on legal principles and ethical ideals?

shut the fuck up. tired of your puerile mud-slinging shit tbh.

reported.

Last edited by Uzique (2010-07-21 11:05:10)

11 Bravo
Banned

Uzique wrote:

well i find it funny that you completely neglect my proper reasoning and rationale for that...

my reasons come from ethics of law-making/law-keeping and social experience of the instruments of law-enforcement.

im not following any 'media sheep'. i mentioned muslims because people clearly are affected by the media.

not exactly hard to get or follow.
i didnt say you were media sheep.  christ i was talking to wreckognize.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

Never had any problem with the police always found them to be alright guys. I have a few relatives who are police in Maryland as well as a bunch of close family friends who are high ranking police officials in NJ so I might be a little bias.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

Uzique wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Uzique wrote:

did you just miss the 3 pages of me writing long responses on legal principles and ethical ideals?

shut the fuck up. tired of your puerile mud-slinging shit tbh.
Aw diddums.
seriously fucking contribute something.

reported you for two posts now... ive been banned for a lot less... fuck off
How about you stop being so overly sensistive to everything? Its like you've got a persecution complex. My original remark to Hanoi Hilton wasn't meant to be any kind of sarcastic remark, but of course, you have to go and blow your top and everything out of proportion like always. You're the worst offender on this forum for slinging insults and general shit at anyone, so hush up.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
my post addressed your little remark perfectly well...

you don't know what the experience is like because the only impressions you have is from tv and films, probably... your 'disbelief' in the "hanoi hilton" comment perfectly shows that. what do you expect it to be like - other than how i described it? and what point were you trying to make, furthermore? that you're shocked by how bad and degrading the police-process is? okay.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Like most things in life. Depends.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

Uzique wrote:

you don't know what the experience is like because the only impressions you have is from tv and films, probably... your 'disbelief' in the "hanoi hilton" comment perfectly shows that. what do you expect it to be like - other than how i described it? and what point were you trying to make, furthermore? that you're shocked by how bad and degrading the police-process is? okay.
More like how it sounds about ten times worse than when my uncle used to process prisoners brought in for being drunk and disorderly/drugged up.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
was your uncle spending the night in the cells, then? gee you make a lot of sense.

im glad he had a great time though - but after all, the topic is 'what do you think of the police?', not 'what do they think of their own job?'

btw i wasn't drunk or disorderly so don't really know why you felt the need to mention that... pointless snipe, yet again.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

Uzique wrote:

was your uncle spending the night in the cells, then? gee you make a lot of sense.

im glad he had a great time though - but after all, the topic is 'what do you think of the police?', not 'what do they think of their own job?'

btw i wasn't drunk or disorderly so don't really know why you felt the need to mention that... pointless snipe, yet again.
Its a general point. People who were drunk or drugged up were, on average, treated exactly the same. They were processed, cleaned if necessary, and put to bed in a cell. That extended to disorderly souls. Unless the perp was being particularly aggressive toward the officers he would be handled calmly and without a problem. By comparison your description seems more akin to the arrest scene in Rambo, which presents the view that the police picked you up for no reason and bunged you in a dungeon. If I recall what you originally said happened, you were wandering around the house with a knife as a result of an OD. Whether the substance was legal or not, the police can't know until they investigate it. They're not clairvoyant, and they'll react to events as they appear.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
wasn't the events that happened... hahaha. as i said i got an apology so clearly their conduct was recognisably in the wrong somewhere.

which is why i used it to say that the police aren't the perfect way to implement ideal-law.
SamTheMan
­
+341|5142|Stoke, England

Uzique wrote:

SamTheMan wrote:

remind me which law i broke?

ah yeah, i remember. innocent in custody being treated like shit for breaking... zero laws.
not sure, i dont know the details

they just walked up to you and arrested you? what for?
11 Bravo
Banned

Uzique wrote:

dude you make it sound like you were a POW
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6696|NJ
I'm 100% sure all law enforment agents are hypocrites. I haven't seen a cop driving a car without the cell phone up to his ear. But then he'll issue out a ticket for that which in new jersey is a 120 dollar + points.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

Uzique wrote:

wasn't the events that happened... hahaha. as i said i got an apology so clearly their conduct was recognisably in the wrong somewhere.

which is why i used it to say that the police aren't the perfect way to implement ideal-law.
Out of interest, and I assume you don't want to go into specifics, what were the general circumstances under which you were detained? Or rather, how did the police get it wrong?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard