Dickheads.16%16% - 21
Alright people.32%32% - 40
Depends.51%51% - 64
Total: 125
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5237|Cleveland, Ohio

eleven bravo wrote:

a quick search also shows there is a topic dealing with this very issue not even 6 days old.  the only reason you guys arent closing this is to prove a point.

eleven bravo wrote:

mispelled ops with few words and a link to a video have always been closed
yup.  being tools for some reason.  prolly having a laugh aboot it in the yenta mod forum.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
well by bitching about it you're just keeping this apparently 'shit' thread bumped.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
11 Bravo
Banned
good
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6473|6 6 4 oh, I forget

11 Bravo wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

a quick search also shows there is a topic dealing with this very issue not even 6 days old.  the only reason you guys arent closing this is to prove a point.

eleven bravo wrote:

mispelled ops with few words and a link to a video have always been closed
yup.  being tools for some reason.  prolly having a laugh aboot it in the yenta mod forum.
Hehe. Yenta...

Actually there was no discussion about it. I think that other mods felt too that this one could be left open since some were discussing stuff related to the OP. So no point to prove here. But since you asked for it, I'mma do some merging
11 Bravo
Banned

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Actually there was no discussion about it. I think that other mods felt too that this one could be left open
tis the point

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard